• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Humble Request to all who're sending me requests for making fakes of their favorite celeb
i really don't watch hindi serials and i am totally out of touch of regional movies or series - so when you're sharing the names of the actresses - please

1) share their pics or reference of their pics in DM ( their official social media handle or google search) so that i am sure i get the face right when i search for them.

2) Please be as precise and clear with your requests as you can. just because someone is popular in one region doesn't mean that person will be a known face or name in other region / state .. unless of course they're A lister actresses. Tagging mature also doesn't help as the definition of mature for a 20 yrs old and that of a 40 yrs old are totally different and i have such varied audience in the thread.

Big Hug for liking my work and putting emojis and reaction to help me grow,
best wishes for the festive season