• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
This is Anjali arora
Thnks for the ref pic
(this is for all who are sending me requests)
please send the reference pic ( source - not pic itself) in DM because there might be other pics which i want to use
I select pictures of headshot basis the quality and clarity .. some reference pics shared over here might be waste

Plz make fakes of ANJALI ARORA...plz.plz
Never heard of this name.. honestly.
I just hope this is an actress/celebrity..
I don't want to land up in trouble making personal fake..
I don't watch much of regional / hindi stuffs so I may not know the actress by face and name ...
Except the A-Listers.
Anyway. Enjoy the pics as per your request.

Bro thank u so......much fr myrequest for nayanthara ...... I'm really happy wit yur fakes bro likewise amala paul wit perfect shapebro pls ..... it will b nice nice n yur fakes bro pls ....
Thanks for the nice words...your words of appreciation encourages me. Hope you like your 2nd request too. Have fun.

check desktop resolutio

Bro very kind of yu to do my request bro ..... u r doing very nice wrk n des edits.... I've never seen any pics of amala like dis bro ....thank u so much bro ...... can u do ammu abirami bro , if s means pls do bro humble request ......
Sorry i don't know this actress /
name or face

Is this the one?

Back