• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
What type of thread is this can you explain me
This is a pic posting thread as mentioned on the title and that too by me. This is my thread. If you have to advertise your own set of pics please create your own thread separately and post pics on that .
Why don't you understand basic logic and read the set of rules of the forum??

Bro, try more on South Indian actresses like Samantha, rashmika, Tamanna, kerrthy Suresh, Shruti Hassan etc, there is only one post of samantha
try to check previous pages, there are multiple posts of the same list of actresses.
I fail to understand why are some audience so lazy so scroll pages but gain enough energy to type and place requests, it takes practically lesser time to scroll pages

Last edited:
There is misunderstanding Brother m not making my thread on your page ... I request you to make fakes of this girl that photo I uploaded .. you just saw the pic only .. read above the photo where I request to u to make fakes on her bro .. I hope m clear your dought
Did you read the rules that don't post pics on this thread, this is considered spamming and there are high chances your post will be ignored
DM me your requested pics, and don't repeat this act

Back