• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Guys - thank you for your adulation and reactions - i recently managed to got the badges for "pro faker" and "top faker of the month" ;
Today i am facing challenge to upload my artwork due to the issues on image hosting site.
have patience and feel free to send me your requested images/names on DM
i will try to complete it and upload as soon as the admin of the site fixes it

i have managed to reduce the resolution and made adjustment for the time being to upload the artwork
though this is temporary and i have to wait for a longer/permanent solution from the admin, till then i have delivered/uploaded the requested pics on the thread and DM
hope my efforts will be recognized.
those who don't understand the technical adjustment i have to make would still understand it was not easy for me to upload it inspite of the image hosting site challenge, maybe next time people will appreciate the art more as its not just editing the pics but even finding way to upload as well
anyway - all the recent requested pics are in queue and will be seen shortly on my thread

Back