• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress MPN Fakes- My Favorite gals

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
Jothika sootha polanthu katttum pothu

jFzOl.jpg

Do show ur support by likes in the faking contest

Naga Can't satisfy her But We Can ??
Naga never will .........

Only Desifakes mades this possible.......

???????Kudos to the team who made this platform... when the creators of perverted minds can play as they wish??????????????

W0w No Words ? ? That Closeup ass 0f that Raand
Its extremly flexible and it has been made for this... She has handled worst in actual ... this is jujubeeeeeee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have been fapping non stop for her for the past 3 hours- ppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Ennna face da............

Siddhi

jkDSk.jpg

Hope u have fallen in love with her as much as I do

Guys

I am starting the faking as a hobby . Please let me know how my fakes are and how it can be improved.

how do i find out what my screen resolution is
Dear MPKMNF,
Your selection of pictures is great. Just try to (01) match the color tone of the face with the body. (02) Try to maintain the scale of the face with that of body. (03) Do not flatten the face to manage edit. It will only end you up loosing a good picture.

Last edited:
Dear MPKMNF,
Your selection of pictures is great. Just try to (01) match the color tone of the face with the body. (02) Try to maintain the scale of the face with that of body. (03) Do not flatten the face to manage edit. It will only end you up loosing a good picture.
thank u for the feedback.

Points noted.

Will try to improve in the future.

Back