• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery My AI-assisted art and AI fakes.

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
I don't normally use Ai for NSFW art or fakes but I do sometimes. Most of the time I use it to make more artsy stuff.
Here are two AI art/AI-assisted art showing my workflow. If you want me to make something feel free to suggest some ideas.

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

Since everyone wanna do cloth removal, here is one of my workflows on how i achieve a more realistic believable nude. there

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

YFLIXa.jpeg

Since everyone wanna do cloth removal, here is one of my workflows on how i achieve a more realistic believable nude. there

YFLIXa.jpeg
which softwere bro cn u tell me plz i think itsss comfy ai cn u plz more deatails step by step its realstics results

Back