• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Personal sex story My Ex GF turned into whore

sex stories releted to personal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
DF Coins
Hi all I am starting a new thread on How my Ex Girlfriend was turned into a call girl whore by his present boy friend who is a agent for luring girls into prostitution.
Give me your inputs .

This is how she looked before and I will slowly share the story of her gradual transformation to whore

Last edited:
We were very good friends initially. Slowly due to my father's transfer to other town I lost contact to her. At the age of 8 years we lost contact. In 2012 I moved to south for my higher studies where I again met her. Her beauty has increased many folds we slowly remember our past and came closer
photo upload site
We started liking each other and fell in love. In the meantime after one party one night we were very drunk and we lost all control and we had rough sex. I fucked her and we both lost our virginity. After that incedent we had several times sex with each other and I took her anal virginity also. Slowly she started to get distant from me and I also started seeing changes in her apperance. She changed her clothing totally and wore loud makeup

Still I didnot suspect but all started to go wrong after that. I saw her going close to another person who was not from our college.in around 2 months time there was a huge change in her we talked very less and she made all excuses when I asked her to go out or spend time with me. After some time she told me that she would like to do modelling and the boy she met is a fashion photographer. Slowly our meeting and interactions became less. She was more interested in that person in the meantime she started drinking and smoking also. Slowly we were moving away from each other but I also can't do anything as she was totally in that dream world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back