• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Pakistani Actress Name your favourite pakistani actress

Ayesha Omer

Fought Corona now i am back!!!!!

Ayesha Omer
zwH7G5.jpg

IQRA AZIZ, MAHIRA KHAN,MEHWISH HAYAT AND HANIA AAMIR.... And please don't be like other fakers who have attitude...first they ask request and then they only post single fake that too with lowest quality...no color match no expression match no body match nothing.... I HOPE YOU WILL BE AWESOME ENOUGH TO CONSIDER MY REQUEST AVOIDING BAD STUFF

IQRA AZIZ

zwdnRe.jpg

Upcoming Fakes

HANIA AAMIR
Kinza Hashmi
sana javed
MAHIRA KHAN
Anam fayaz
arisha razi
Arisha razi
MEHWISH HAYAT
Momal Shaikh
Saba Qamar
Sajal Ali (lingerie)
Mahira Khan

Stay tuned.... reply with your kind words give me feedback about the pictures and like the pictures u like in this thread

Upcoming Fakes

HANIA AAMIR
Kinza Hashmi
sana javed
MAHIRA KHAN
Anam fayaz
arisha razi
Arisha razi
MEHWISH HAYAT
Momal Shaikh
Saba Qamar
Sajal Ali (lingerie)
Mahira Khan

Stay tuned.... reply with your kind words give me feedback about the pictures and like the pictures u like in this thread
O bhai karde upload lund buddha hua jaa raha hai teri quality fakes k intezar mein

Upcoming Fakes

HANIA AAMIR
Kinza Hashmi
sana javed
MAHIRA KHAN
Anam fayaz
arisha razi
Arisha razi
MEHWISH HAYAT
Momal Shaikh
Saba Qamar
Sajal Ali (lingerie)
Mahira Khan

ur work is so gooodd plz make on sarah khan and iqra aziz

IQRA AZIZ, MAHIRA KHAN,MEHWISH HAYAT AND HANIA AAMIR.... And please don't be like other fakers who have attitude...first they ask request and then they only post single fake that too with lowest quality...no color match no expression match no body match nothing.... I HOPE YOU WILL BE AWESOME ENOUGH TO CONSIDER MY REQUEST AVOIDING BAD STUFF

zBTJte.jpg

Back