• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Nayanthara forced by a rowdie sex story

hasa_29

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
This is a fantasy story on South lady superstar Nayanthara. It’s my first story so don’t mind the mistakes please. So brace up.

Nayanthara was a housewife of age 34. Her husband was working in another city. Her figure was something every man would dream of. She had a daughter of age 8 years but she looked as ripe as ever. Her body measurements were 34-26-34. Her height was 157cm and weight was 58kg. She lived with her daughter at her home and her husband came to visit for 1 month every year, hence her sexual life wasn’t satisfying. Nayanthara was eyed by everyone in the colony she lived. Whenever anyone saw her they would just look at her tight body as much as they could. She usually wore saree so everyone could see her exposed navel and hips swinging as she walks. One day Nayanthara was travelling in a taxi van in which many mens were travelling. Raj was another person traveling, he was a rowdie of the town and everyone was scared of him including the police officers. He was well built, his height was 184cm and his weight was 97kg. He was sitting facing Nayanthara. He was attracted by the beauty. Their legs were touching and Raj was loving this feeling. An old man sitting right beside Raj was seeing all this. Nayantharas house came and she had to leave now. After she left Raj asked the old man about her. ‘Oh, her name is Nayanthara and she is 34 years old. Sh has a husband and a child but her husband only visits once a year. I’m sure she fucks a lot of mens, how can she not, such a slut she is. Many people including me has masturbated a lot on her’ said the old man. “This woman has to become my fuck toy then” though Raj to himself.
It was night, Raj jumped the wall of Nayantharas house. Nayanthara had tucked in her daughter to sleep and came back to her room. Raj positioned himself so that he could see everything in that room clearly. Nayan removed her saree completely and stood in her bra and panties. Raj quickly took pictures. Nayan looked at her body shape and ran her hands around. She then gave a sigh and removed the rest of clothes. She was standing totally nude now and Rj pictured it too. After putting on her nighty she went to sleep. Raj then entered the house like a thief. He entered Nayan’s room and quickly sprayed at Nayan so she does not wake up. ‘Don’t worry darling, I wont fuck you yet, I’ll only fuck you when your conscious but right now let me just see you properly’ whispered Raj to the sleeping Nayan’s ears. He then pulled the nighty a little up to expose her bare thighs. He pressed them with both his hands. ‘What’s a smooth skin you got, ill enjoy you fully soon’ said Raj to himself. He then put his hands inside her nighty. His hands rubbed through her navel to her boobs. At the moment he caught her boobs he pressed them hard and started playing with it. He went inside her night and licked her navel and boobs completely. He then took few more pics of her and went home. At home, he masturbated on the pics shouting filthy words for her.
It was a new day and Nayan came out to take the milk. Raj was standing there waiting for her. As she approached the gate he called to her. ‘Hi?’ she replied. ‘Well your so hot, il give you whatever you want, just be my slut’ He said to her and touched her hands. She instantly slapped him and walked off. ‘Yeah walk off but ill fuck you soon you whore, you will submit yourself to be bitch’ He shouted behind her.

The same day, she was now standing in a bus to drop her daughter to school. Her daughter was sitting on a seat in front of her. Raj too entered the bus and positioned him right behind her. He slowly touched her ass covered with her saree. She gasped at this movement. She thought to slap him again but her daughter was sitting right there and if she created a scene here it would look good for her daughter. He knew this too and was bold enough to continue. He used both his hands and cupped her tight ass in them. He grabbed them so tight that Nayan wasn’t able to stand properly due to the pain and held to the pole. He slowly caressed her ass and moved to the hips which wasn’t covered by the saree. He held her hips with both his hands and romance his hands around her navel. Nayan was sighing with the attention of him and wanted to reach her stop fast to end this. He then pulled Nayan closer to him and Nayans feets hanged in the air for few seconds as Raj pulled her cos he was taller than her. Both their bodies were touching and Nayan wasn’t liking this. He then slowly moved his hands on her bare back, inside her blouse, inside her bra. He then moved the hands to her armpits and then to her bare boobs. She gasped again. She moved her hands to atop him but was unsuccessful. He pressed her boobs tightly and pinched her nipples. She sighed again. He wanted more now. He now touched her bare ass from inside of her petticoat. He went to her pussy. It was wet. ‘You are enjoying this aren’t you’ whispered Raj to Nayan. ‘No’ whispered Nayan back which seemed like a soft moan. ‘Lying whore’ He whispered back. He then put 3 of his fingers inside her pussy. She gasped loud this time. People turned around to look at her. But she acted as if nothing happened. People knew what was happening but didn’t dare to speak up due to the fear for Raj. He started penetrative her pussy with his fingers. She now sighed every second and tried to surprise moans. Teats were in her eyes but she didn’t want to show them. He increased his speed, while his left hand pinched and pulled her boobs. Soft squeals came from her mouth which everyone ignored. He was loving to do this. She knew she was going to cum but she didn’t wanted to. But within seconds she did. ‘Such a lovely slut you are, ill want more from you dear’ He whispered to her. Her stop came and she pushed him off and left with her daughter. He stood there licking and smelling her cum in his fingers. She came back home after filing a complaint against him in police.

Next day one police officer came to her house. She made him sit in the cushion. Her daughter had to school. ‘I came here for enquiring about this complaint you gave yesterday’ said the officer. Nayan nodded. ‘Well Raj is a deadly rowdy. Just satisfy him, that would be good for everyone’ said the officer. ‘Excuse me?’ Shouted Nayan. ‘Oh come on, it isn’t a big deal for a slut like you, you must have fucked alot of mens, your husband doesn’t even look after your needs’ said the officer. ‘That’s enough get out’ shouted Nayan standing up. ‘Alright ill get going ans what about the complaint?’ Asked the officer standing up. ‘Alright I’m withdrawing it’ said Nayanthara. ‘Great, after satisfying him, if you get some time satisfy me too. I masturbate alot on you, and an unknown fact, I’ve sneaked up on you when you were bathing. You got such a great structure dear’ said the officer and gave a spank to her tight round ass and left. Nayanthara was shocked at this kind of behaviour. She lovked the house and cried for few hours. It was noon and her daughter Riya came back. ‘Mom, an uncle called Raj hit me and cussed at me’ cried Riya. Nayanthara was now furious but also helpless. She gave her daughter some motivation and made her stop crying.
It was a new day and her daughter was going for a school trip and would return by only next day evening. She knew she now had to do something about Raj. The bus left with Riya and Nayanthara found Raj staring at her, sitting on a bullet. She asked him to come in. He went in with a wicked grin on his face. As he came in she locked the door. Raj took the chance and hugged her from behind, tightly. She pushed him aside with disgust. He the sat at the cushion. ‘What do you want to let me and my daughter live in peace’ Asked Nayan with fury in her eyes. ‘Well I’ll leave your daughter but you will need to do something for me’ said Raj. ‘What?’ Asked Nayan. ‘Just be my slut’ said Raj. ‘No way, I’m out of your league’ said Nayan smirking. Raj stood up and walked to Nayan ‘Oh well, you have already allowed me inside your home and I have your nude pics and I can, you know rape you right here if I want and leak your nudes, if you give consent then it will be good for you’ said Raj touching her arms. Nayan thought for some time as Raj ran his fingers through her arms. ‘Fine, but just once’ said Nayan. ‘Great!!! Get me water, ill be waiting in the bedroom’ said Raj. Nayan left to kitchen to get water. Raj fixed his phones camera to shoot everything. Nayan came with water. He took the water and poured it onto her blouse. Nayanthara sighed. He then slowly removed her saree. ‘Your such a slut, never thought that I could get you to bed so easily’ said Raj. ‘Just end it fast’ said Nayan with disgust in her eyes. He saw her bare navel and next second started licking it. His hands roamed around her body as he licked her navel and hips. Then he came back up and hugged her tightly. As he was taller, her legs hung in air. Nayan gave soft moans. ‘You will never turn me on’ said Nayan. ‘Sure, haha’ said Raj. He spanked both her ass and boibs and she experienced pain. He then tore her blouse and bra completely off and started licking her pale soft boobs. ‘You didn’t need to tear away my dress’ said Nayan and sighed. She was feeling disgusting at his touch but she had no choice. ‘Come on show some enthusiasm’ said Raj. Nayan sighed again and put her hands on his head and pulled him harder towards her boobs. He was handling hard so roughly that she was experiencing pain. After which felt like an eternity he stopped sucking her boobs and kissed her. He then asked her to kiss him and she replied with a no. He slapped her hard on face 2 times. She sighed and kissed him with tears trickling down her face. She kissed him wildly as she was to interested to do this. His hands were on her ass and pussy. After 5 minuites of kissing they withdrew themselves. He then removed her rest of the clothes and she stood totally nude in front of him. He made her kneel and asked her to suck his dick.She obeyed like a servant and removed his pants. He removed his shirt too and both of them were totally nude. His dick was a monstrous size, a total of 11 inches long and 4 inches thick. ‘This is huge, I can’t take it I really cant’ said Nayanthara but her voice got muffled as he pushed his dick inside her mouth. He shaved it as deep as he could. She gasped for air but he didn’t remove it for even a second. After a continuous mouth fuck for 5 minuites he removed it. He asked her to open her mouth and she obeyed. He spit inside her mouth and made her swallow it, disgust could be totally seen on her face. He shoved his dick back inside her mouth and throated it deeper and faster. She gazed alot but he didn’t care. ‘Slut, bloody filthy whore, take it yes take it you bitvh, that’s your standard, that’s what you deserve’ shouted Raj. After a total of 40 minuites of long mouth fuck he removed his dick. Nayan choked and coughed. ‘Are you mad!! It’s too much, too extreme give me a break’ said Nayan. ‘Sluts never get break’ replied Raj and pushed her to bed. He then started licking her pussy which was already wet. ‘I don’t turn you on huh? Your wet already’ said Raj and started licking her pussy. ‘Shut up ahh’ moaned Nayan. He was licking deep with his 3 fingers penetrative. She was already going to cum withing 2 minuites of sucking and so she did. She was humiliated. ‘Such nasty butvh you are, say you wanted this’ said Raj and slapped her pussy and sucked back. ‘I wanted this ahh’ cried Nayan. He then plunged his dick inside her pussy. ‘What no ahh oh my god I can’t ahh’ moaned Nayan. She was suffering to adjust with that cos inside her. ‘You tight’ said Raj and plunged his whole big dick in one forcefull throat. She shouted out of pain. He wasn’t starting slowly. He plunged deep and fast. He spit right at her mouth and face and body and made her lick till last drop pf his spit. ‘Say your my slut, say you wanted me to fuck you like this come on say it’s shouted Raj. ‘Noooo’ moaned Nayan back. Raj hit her pussy and Nayan shouted another no. He then increased his speed and she gave up. ‘I’m your slut, I wanted you to fuck me ahhh, I’m your slut I wanted you to fuck me now please slow down I can’t take this ahh’ cried Nayan. But raj wasn’t slowing down. Nayan had atleast 10 orgasms in 20 monuites with this force hard fuck. And during this Nayan kept shouted she is a slut. He turned her to doggy and pulled her hair while fucking he rin that position for another 15 minuites during which Nayan had another 4 orgasms and and she cried out of pain and pleasure. She really wasn’t able to take this monster easily. ‘Fuck you, ahh your an asshole’ shouted Nayan. At this Raj stopped his fuck. ‘You need to be teacher some manners huh’ said Raj and removed his cock from her pussy. Nayan was confused and scared what was going to happen next. He pushed his cock next to her asshole. ‘What no oh lord that’s not for.. ahhh fucking, you can’t…please don’t stop ahhhhhhhĥhhhh..mmmmmmm nooooo it’s…paining….ahhhh’ she moaned loudly. He pounded hard in her asshole for another 40 minuites. He was a storm which didn’t look like to end soon. Nayan was having a hard time but she was getting a fuck she had never ever got in her life. She kept shouting at him to stop and slow down but he didn’t care. ‘Say I’m better than your husband’ shouted Raj. ‘You better than my husband ahhh’ moaned Nayan. Raj removed his dick and turned her. He lied on top of her now. ‘You heavy ahh please’ gasped Nayan. He inserted his dick back to her pussy. ‘Cum already, how more do you want to fuck ahhhhhh’ moaned Nayan. Her legs dangled in air and her hands grasped the nedsheet tightly as this monster punded her hard. ‘Tell me when did you have your last fuck?’ Asked Raj as he rammed his cock harder. ‘2 years ahhhhhhhh slow down…please…oh myyy I’m going to cum again, can’t handle this ahhhhh, your a monster ahhhhhhhhh im cumming, cumming ahh’ moaned Nayan. ‘Such a lovely slut’ whispered Raj back. She cummed again and as she cummed she put her legs around his waist tightly. His hands were hugging her near navel. Her hand were now in his hairs and they were kissing. ‘Fuck me ahhhhhh fuck me fuck me ahhh’ moaned Nayan. ‘Now your showing what your are you nasty whore’ shouted Raj back. ‘I just want to make you cum I can’t keep going like this ahhhhhh’ moaned Nayan. Raj spit on her again and made her swallow it. He fucked her in that position for an hour. She was pushed to her maximum. She was made a sandwich by his weight on her top. She was delicate and he was a monster. She just wasn’t able to take all this. She was nearing to fall unconsious. And he started increasing speed and Nayan moaned harder and harder. ‘I’m going to cumm ahhh’ said Raj. ‘What…ahhhhhh. noooo…….not inside…..don’t….ahh…..no..pull..out….please….ahhhhhh….pleaseeeeeee’ she moaned. But he cummed right onside her. ‘Shit…’ she moaned. He pulled the dick out. ‘He pushed his finger inside and made her forcefully taste some of his cum. She was panting the life out of her but he looked totally fine. ‘You got what you wanted now go’ shouted Nayan. Raj went and stopped the recording of his phone. ‘I got all in recording, would you like me to show this to anyone?’ Said Raj. ‘Wtf, noo, you cheat’ shouted Nayan. ‘Yiu will be my slut forever now’ said Raj. His dick was hard again. Nayan got scared about what’s going to happen to her now. He went on top of her again.
They spent the whole day together. He left the next noon before her daughter came. He had fucked her everywhere in the house and every position in the world, they had a total of 8 long fucks and 2 quickies. His stamina was too good and she was just like as dead. She couldn’t take him or handle him easily but she had no choice. She was his sex slave now. Ge came to fuck her every day when her daughter was in school. And they had long fuck through which Nayan had to suffer hard as he was a monster. And he humiliated her every second he got. He even shared the videos and pics to one of his police friends and he too fucked her forcefully. The videos and pics were shared to almost all men’s of that colony and she was everyone’s whore now. She got no second as fuck free. She was a slut in real now. She didn’t like it but she was. And through every fuck session she cried out in pain and extreme pleasure. Hence that’s how she became the fuck toy of that colony.

THE END

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THE STORY ABOUT LADY SUPERATAR NAYANTHARA. I’ll TRY TO MAKE BETTER SEX STORIES IN FUTURE, THANK YOU

Back