• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Nazariya the sexy nurse

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi am nazariya ,I was a nurse at Loving Heart nursing home. I had worked there for a few years. Most days were very depressing, but other days were happy and bright. Some of the patients there had no family visiting them. I tried to be nice to everybody but some of the patients were hard to deal with.

Their health problems made them difficult. A lot of the patients had dementia and really were not in their right mind. Some of the women would sit in their wheelchairs rocking plastic dolls who they thought were their children. Some cared for more than one doll. If you took their doll away, they went psycho. One minute they would be lucid and the next minute they did not know who you were or where they were. I felt sorry for the people and some incidences broke my heart and often I would think of my own grandmother who died in a nursing home.

It was hard getting the urine smell out of the
hallways. The cleaning staff were constantly
fumigating the institution. I needed to get use to all the fragrant unpleasant smells. Sometimes the smells really made me nauseous.

I took the patient's blood pressure, pulses,
helped take any samples that were needed, provide emotional support to patients and their families. I distributed medicine and gave the diabetic patients their insulin shots. I also tracked the patient's overall health and kept track of their medical histories. I kept impeccable records and helped my supervisor supervise other nurses.

I was working the night shift. It was around
eleven thirty. I needed to check on my patients. I stopped into Mr. Lingaraju room. He was watching television.

He was a very flirtatious man. He was a retired
plastic surgeon by trade. He liked talking about bodyparts and often would try and pick up line at me. He was a good-looking old man. He liked giving me compliments and would beg to see my breasts and butt. I was very professional and would never let him see anything.

I did let him pat her buttocks and get a look down my scrubs. I had a lot of cleavage because she had medium breasts. Sometimes his hands would massage my buttocks and when he was looking down into my scrubs, he sometimes would cop a feel of my breasts.

"You have such a great ass, nazariya!"
I just smiled and continued taking his pulse and doing his blood pressure.

"Mr. Lingaraju, you are very flirtatious."

'I used to be a plastic surgeon before coming here. I bet you have amazing breasts. I used to be a breast man you know."

"I read that in your records. That wouldn't be
appropriate if I showed you my breasts."

It would be nice though. I have not seen a breast in a long time. My wife died many years ago. I have been retired for many years. Breasts were my business Nurse nazariya. I used to fix them for all kinds of ladies. I bet your bosoms do not need any fixing.

I can see your nipples they are simply perfect."

"Again, that's not appropriate. I could get in to trouble ."

"Nurse nazariya, I'm just a dirty old man. Why don't you show me your breasts?

Please can I just see them? I promise not to tell anybody. You are just the only woman I see, and you are so pretty, and your breasts are so soft. I would be able to sleep a lot better if you let me hold them for just a minute."

"I'm sorry that would be inappropriate!"

"Your butt is so nice. I bet you have a lot of dates.

If I were not in here, I would ask you out. You would love my big dick. I used to make my wife scream in pleasure. Would you want to see it?"

I giggled while I continued to do his vitals.
His hand was rubbing my scrubs. He was really
feeling my butt. My panties were now wet while my dementia patient was getting a cheap thrill. I knew it was not appropriate, but I was horny and willing to break a few rules.

I also noticed his blanket was starting to tent up. I wondered how big his cock was. It was hard and making the blanket stand straight up.

"You could suck my cock.

Look how excited you are making me. Nurse your butt is amazing. Please let me feel your bosoms. Please!"

"Okay. Let me lock the door. I will show you my
breasts and butt."

I locked the door and took off my clothes. I stood naked in front of the old man who was laying in his bed. He was amazed that the nurse did what he said. My breasts were perfect, and mybutt was perfectly round. I stood and showed my body to the old man.

"Wow! You have a nice set of breasts. May I feel
them?"

"Go on. You can touch them."

"Your breasts are perfect! May I put them into my
mouth? Honey, you have a body for sin. I am so hard looking at your body."

Mr. Lingaraju held my beautiful breasts in his hands. He massaged them with his old hands and pushed them into his face. I could not believe that I was letting him do this. He opened his mouth and sucked on both of my nipples.i let out small moans while the old man sucked and bit at my nipples.

My pussy was pulsating and dripping down my legs. I was turned on and needed to fuck him. If he asked, I would oblige.

"Climb on the bed. My cock is ready to feel your
warm pocket. Baby, you are a sexy doll. I need to make love to you."

I was horny as fuck. I pulled his blanket
down and his huge old cock sprang up to greet me. I climbed onto the bed and pushed his stiff
cock into my pussy.

I rocked back and forth while we made love in the hospital bed. The old man sat up and played with my melons. My pussy was extremely wet while i rode the old man like a horse. The old man was so excited and blew a tremendous load into my smooth pussy.

I climbed off him and took a towel and wiped my pussy. I cleaned him up and got dressed.

"That was amazing dear. I will dream about this for the rest of my life."

I put a new blanket on him and went back to work. I could not believe that i had done that. I was so damn horny, and he was begging me. I hoped he would not remember.

At the end of my shift, I went back into the old man's room. He was up and eating his breakfast. I went to visit him before I went home.

"Hello nazariya! Boy you really are sexy. Tonight,

when you come back, you can suck my dick. Wait till you see how much cum I will spray down your throat. I bet your mouth is hot. Your tits are amazing and that sweet pussy of yours was incredible. I'll want to lick your hot cunt later when you come back."

I could not believe he had remembered their evening. I hoped he would not mention it to anybody else. I smiled and walked out of the room. I hurried out of the building and went into my car. I hoped that old man was not going to be a problem.

I did her errands and relaxed at my house. I knew what I did was not a good thing. How could I do such a wicked thing. Having sex with a dementia patient. I could lose her license and my job. What in the hell was I doing?

Unfortunately, ihad a fetish for old men. Old men made me horny and I just could not say no.

The end

Back