• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

I like Reem Shaikh so much, whom do u like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UZBdWL.jpg

Reem Shaikh ??
@homework4557 ,,,,,,

Hey guys,, I am about to upload my Highest Reality Fakes collection of some sexiest actress after getting badges but I have to upload soon,, I hope all of u can understand and please request all the admins whom you knows that they give me my badges otherwise,,, I will stop uploading

Hey guys, I have to make an Announcement

I know you all like my fakes so please request to all the admins to give me some rare badges.

Otherwise i will stop uploading any kind of fakes and u all know the quality of my fakes so please.

I have accepted all the conditions of Admin and i will not upload my any creation anywhere except "Desifakes".

I gave u all 2 days,,, otherwise,, I will stop uploading fakes, so please make request to the admins to give me some rare badges
First concentrate on your work.badges automatically you will get on the basis of reputation.

A request to all of you buddies,, please don't write messages and big writings on the thread as jt may be irritating to the viewers,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back