• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Oh my Pooja hedge

Reactions
DF Coins
My mind raced as i walked home from work. I was feeling particularly adventurous tonight and decided to take a different route.

upload pic

As i passed by the thrash bins,i heard moaning sounds when i peak i saw an old drunken beggar around 75 trying to insert his dark cock into a bottle with its opening was stuffed with a dirty towel he was trying to masturbate , he long beard he looked like skeleton with broken teeth and yellowing gums I could see that his cock was huge.

upload images
I stopped and watched as he pulled his cock out of the towel and started to pump his hips while grunting with each thrust. The man was so engrossed in his own pleasure that he didn't notice I was standing there.I felt her heart pounding as i watched the old man's cock grow bigger and harder.

It was a very thick, long black cock and it looked like it had been in a bottle for a long time. He was obviously enjoying himself. I felt myself becoming aroused as well.

I began to feel wetness between my legs. I knew that i should leave but something inside me wouldn't let me. I wanted to see more. The old man suddenly noticed me standing there. He looked up at me with bleary eyes, his mouth twisted in a drunken grin. I froze as the man's gaze settled on me. His eyes were bloodshot and seemed to bore right through me, making me shiver.

indulo konta kavala?" annadu naa vanka chustu. ".

I don't know," i stammered, "maybe." The man reachedout and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him.

"ikkadiki ra!" he said gruffly. ".neeku kavalsindi istanu lanja dana" I took a step forward, my feet moving without my consent. I stared at the old man's cock as it grew even larger.

It was huge.The man pulled me closer until our bodies touched. His hands moved over my body, exploring my curves and my skin.

He rubbed my breasts and nipples through my blouse.

Then his hand slid down my belly and cupped my pussy through my skirt.

I gasped as his fingers pressed against my mound.

"You're a hot little thing," he said, his breath coming in ragged gasps. "You've got a great body." His fingers slipped under my panties and found my clit.

He smelled like shit I was feeling nauseous but it was still intoxicating, like a drug.

I gasped again as his fingers played with my pussy. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. I shook my head, unable to speak. "Tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded.I looked away from his large cock as I answered, my eyes staring at the old man's face. gasped again as his fingers played with my pussy. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. I shook my head, unable to speak. "Tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded

Inodded. "Say it!" he commanded. I swallowed hard and whispered, " want you to fuck me." His hands pushed my blouse open and he roughly pulled my bra down. His fingers continued to rub my clit. I felt my juices starting to flow. Then his fingers slipped inside me. I moaned as he began to finger fuck me. My head was spinning. I could feel my orgasm building.

1tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. I felt my climax approaching. "Oh yes! Oh God! Fuck me!" I cried out.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me!" I repeated. "Oh God!

Yes! Yes!" I screamed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried out. I had an intense orgasm. I collapsed. I felt the man's cock rubbing against my leg. looked down and saw his cock, covered in dried cum. It was huge.

"Na moda nachinda?" he asked. I nodded. "Go ahead, suck it."I looked at him. "Go ahead," he said, "suck it."I opened my mouth and sucked his cock. It tasted terrible. I couldn't believe how dirty it was. It was slimy. I didn't know why I did it. I just wanted to please this old man. I began to suck his cock. I took it into my mouth. I sucked on it. I licked it. Iran my tongue all over it. I could taste his cum. The man grabbed my hair and forced his cock deep into my throat. I gagged. I choked. I felt tears running down my face. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt him get

ready to cum. I struggled to breathe. Ahhhhhhh !" he yelled.

I tried to pull away but he held me tight. I felt his cock twitch. felt warm liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed quickly as his cock spurted its load into my mouth. I swallowed it all. I kept sucking his cock until there was nothing left.

Then I fell back onto the floor exhausted. I lay there for a moment. Then he sat down his frail body couldn't keep up with young hot body surprisingly he was becoming hard again

I reached out and touched his cock. I rubbed it gently. I looked up at him.

I stood up and removed my panty splits my virgin pussy with finger and tried sitting on his cock! sat in cow girl position on his cock But it wouldn't fit. I grabbed and forced it. I felt the tip of his cock enter my pussy. I closed my eyes and let out a loud sigh. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed my hymen broke I felt pain llost my virginity to old beggar

man. "Oh God!" I screamed. I felt his cock slip past my hymen. I felt the pain as it entered my pussy. I cried out.

I felt his cock slide deeper and deeper into my pussy. It hurt so bad. I felt tears run down my cheeks.

I started to move up and down on his cock. I was riding his cock. I rode it faster and faster. I felt another orgasm coming on. I started to scream. "Oh God! Oh God!

Oh God!" I screamed. I felt my juices flowing. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I screamed. I had an intense orgasm.

I felt myself cumming. A beautiful painful orgasm came crashing through me. I felt myself getting fucked harder and harder by that fucking bastard. "Ouch! Ouch! FUCKING OWCH!! Aghhhhhhhh!!" He he was licking my face and all over with his stinky breath his cock was deep inside my tight virgin pussy squeezing my boobs trying to force more screams out of me. !""Aaaaaaaaghhh!!!''' 'Fuuuukkkk!'

afya foundation
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!!"" "Uughhggfssstttttttttttt!!!!! Fuuuuuccccckkk!'" Another screaming orgasm ripped through my cunt causing spasms throughout my entire body shaking me from within.!!!!!'" Another one crashed though me. And then yet another. By now every muscle in my body was shaking from orgasms.

With a naughty smile and making I told to the old man to cum inside my pussy me and make me pregnant

.He smiled nastily and with a few thrust his cock started shooting his hot sticky seed inside my pussy

I cried out with each thrust of his cock as he flooded me with his seed. I felt a warmth spreading through my body.

I felt his cock go limp inside me. I was completely spent. I couldn't move. I didn't know how I was going to get home. I felt the old man's cock slip out of my pussy. I felt the sticky mess inside me. The old man collapsed beside me I got and went back back home

After few weeks I got pregnant with the old beggars child we both agreed to hide my pregnancy and keep quiet about this incident

I gave birth to a healthy baby boy who we raised secretly

I never told anyone about this incident because my parents would disown me if they knew I had sex with the old man and also the fact that I got pregnant.

Why on all your story the girl is being fucked by a begger or a filthy drunken old man and getting pregnant

Isn't there any other guy in middle age or youth to fuck the women or girl
There no soul in that brother everyone writes the same thing 💁 it’s my thing

There no soul in that brother everyone writes the same thing 💁 it’s my thing
Atleast try something like kidnap or blackmail

In majority stories the lady automatically goes wantly to the person offering her body

Atleast try to project some resistance or some kind of covo which shows heroine doesn't falls so quickly or the person doesn't get his dick so quickly

Please try something on Priya bhavani Shankar or Priyanka mohan with such kind of resistance beeing shown

In majority stories the lady automatically goes wantly to the person offering her body

Atleast try to project some resistance or some kind of covo which shows heroine doesn't falls so quickly or the person doesn't get his dick so quickly

Please try something on Priya bhavani Shankar or Priyanka mohan with such kind of resistance beeing shown
No insist and rape is allowed. We we shouldn’t support that. When woman says so it means no. It’s better like this where women is enjoying a person than her pleading to stop. Let’s keep it neat. and clean

I can’t do it , that’s against which I do 😅

Back