• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Dr Arooba aaj mood mein hai kisi ko chuswana hai to yahan comment kar ke batao. Waise ye choosti bohot badhiya hai.

Pakistan team practicing hard to win matches in this world cup. I will share their Practice sessions here. Your appreciation in terms of likes and comments will be a great boost. For the first instalment here is Muneeba Ali. The Wicket keeper/Bater.

I dont see much of the likes on this thread. Does that mean I should stop making Pakistani Fakes? Should I concentrate more on Bollywood Family thread of mine? Or do you guys want posts on this thread also? Show me some supports with your likes and comments.

I dont see much of the likes on this thread. Does that mean I should stop making Pakistani Fakes? Should I concentrate more on Bollywood Family thread of mine? Or do you guys want posts on this thread also? Show me some supports with your likes and comments.
Yrr Pakistani k bnao or bnao yrr don't lose hope?❤

After a constant low performance Pakistan team is under pressure to perform (No points for guessing where and how) every player is putting in their best (or not putting anything at all). Middle order Batter, Sidra Amin spending extra time in nets practicing. Kya Lagta hai agla match hit karega?

wana see HINA RABBANI
Sure buddy But only if there are enough requests for her. I see that not many people like Milfs especially the audience from Pak.

I wonder why Bismah Mahroof was so happy? Lagta hai practice sahi chal rahi hai. Ye Player to hit hai.

lucida mac font

Another PCB find Irum Javed. Who can tell us her stats? I hope she has some fans who know the stats.

I guess not many Pakistani Fakes fans are here. The movement on Pakistani thread is too slow as compared to Bollywood. Am I correct?

Back