• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Payal Rajput seduced by begger

Reactions
DF Coins

I went to my friend's function and was returning home. I was at the bus station whereall the sleeper buses were full and the seaterbuses too. Only left were public buses. I had to make it home as early as possible as my husband is unwell.
So I bought a general ticket and went on to the last seat. It was late 2 am. The bus wasn't fully occupied. Less than half the seats were occupied. The conductor was fighting with the
local beggars. They wanted a seat but didn't
have money. Somehow the beggars came in
and sat on the floor of the bus.The bus had old ladies and some middle-agedmen. So I was the only young woman outthere. The beggars were drunk. The bus started to move, and the beggars were sleeping all over the bus.
One beggar was fat and smelt like rotten cheese . He was sleeping near my leg. I couldn't sleep. I was wearing a miniskirt and at-shirt. The beggar could well see my inners.The old ladies got off at a stop, and later the men too. The bus was left with me, the conductor who is asleep, and the beggar.

in q tel
Then I slid into sleep as I was tired. And suddenly, I felt someone rubbing my feet. opened my eyes to see the beggar who was
lying under me was rubbing my feet. I didn't
want to make a move as there was nobody
other than these beggars.

I was scared that they would hurt me. So I let
the beggar do what he wanted. I again went to
sleep. This time I felt his hands on my legs towards my knees. He was rubbing my legs. His hands were rough and very dark over my fair legs. I didn't mind and went to sleep. The beggar kept his hands on my inner thighs. He was rubbing my inner thighs and pushed my skirt a little back. I was getting nervous about what would happen, but the slut in me wanted something else. Some fun maybe in this lonely bus with a stranger who is a beggar. So I let him continue.His rough hands were coming close to my panty . I was getting wet. I was enjoying the pleasure the beggar is giving me.

I wondered what his reaction would be if he touched my wet panty, knowing that he's turning me on. My heartbeat was rising rapidly.
At last, he touched my wet panty and was
checking whether it's wet or not. I opened my
eyes to check his reaction, and coincidentally,
he too opened his eyes. Our eyes met, and for
some time, we just glared at each other.Then the beggar made the brave move. Hepulled my panty out and started to sniff mywet panty. I was getting aroused. He licked my panty, and surprisingly he threw it out of the window as it was dry after he licked it. I was shocked . But the cool air touching my naked wet pussy made me forget what the beggar did. He came and touched my pussy. I leanedback. He fingered my pussy and slowly pulled his fingers out, and went to my thighs, and he tried grabbing my bums from the front. But myskirt was disturbing him. So he pulled out myskirt, and he threw that too outside.I was angry and asked him, "Why did you do that now? How can I go out half-naked?"
He had a wicked smile. I just peeped out of
the window to see my skirt. It was lying
somewhere out. While peeping out, I raised
my bum a little, and the beggar grabbed my
bum and squeezed it. I left a low moan. And
he parted in between my ass crack and was rubbing my anal hole.
My whole body was vibrating. Luckily I had a
pair of skirts in my bag. But I was semi-naked
in a public bus full of beggars, which was
turning me on. Then the bus stopped. I got
scared as someone might see me half naked.
So I took my bag, kept it on the lap, and tried
to cover my thighs.

The conductor got down and asked all the
beggars to come out. This beggar who was
arousing me hid under the seat and told me to
cover him. I covered him with my feet. The
conductor came in to check and was came
towards me. It was very dark, so that he
couldn't find me in a half-naked condition.
He told me that the bus would reach the city
by 2 pm the next day. I was a little unhappy. I
wanted to be with my ill husband, whereas I
was quite happy to have some private fun with
the beggar.

The conductor got down and said, "This bus
wouldn't stop anymore, so have a good sleep."
Then the bus started, and I kept the bag aside.
I saw that the beggar was drinking my wet
juices, which were dripping out of my wet
pussy. He came up, and he was semi-naked
too - just a torn lungi.
He came over to me and pressed my boobs
over my t-shirt. And he pulled my t-shirt and
threw that out too!. He said, "Don't worry, you
have a pair of dresses in your bag, and the bus
is empty." He then ripped my bra and threw it
out as well.

I was completely naked in front of an unknown
stranger in a cold, dark empty bus. I was
getting turned on. I then pushed him on the
seat and went on his knees. To make it more
erotic, I lifted his lungi and went through it to
his cock. I was inside his lungi. It was damn dirty and smelling.

But I had the experience of being fucked by a beggar. So nothing new to me. I held his dick and had along sniff. This was the smell I describedearlier, a rotten cheese. It was full of hairs that were poking me all over my face.
I lifted his cock and licked his balls. I kept licking it, and the beggar pushed my head deep into his crotch area. I then came out ofhis lungi and took some breath. Then Iremoved his lungi, and I did the same thing threw the lungi out of the window.
I said, "I have got a branded lungi which I had
brought for my husband. You shall have it." We
both were naked. Then I spread his thighs to
unleash the monster. It was very thick and
long. I kissed the dick's head and started
sucking his dirty and unwashed dick. I was a
pro, so he enjoyed everything.

After five minutes, he signaled of cumming. Ikept his dick deep, and he released in no time.It was very salty compared to the cum of thebeggar I drank in my old city. I somehow drankit, but my throat was feeling dry and suffocating .

I signaled him of water He searched in my bag but found nothing. I was choking heavily, but the beggar had other plans. He got up and was searching for something around the bus. And then he foundan empty and crushed bottle. I didn't know what he was up to. He came and sat on my seat, and I was on the floor of the bus. l asked him what he was doing. He then kepthis dick head into the bottle and started tpiss. I smiled wickedly at him. As I have drunk beggar's piss many times, so I didn't bother.He filled the entire one-liter bottle. And thenhe caught my chin and started to pour his waste into my mouth. It was very dirty smelling and very bad in taste. But I drank it happily. I emptied half the bottle. An unknown beggar was feeding a naked me his dirty urine in a running bus.
What an atmosphere.
He then closed the bottle and kept it aside
and pulled me up, and started to kiss me. I
hugged him tightly, and we kissed for some
time. Then he pushed me on the bus floor. He
put his filthy old underwear in my mouth so
that I don't make any noise. My pussy was wet.

So he didn't have muchtrouble entering in. He fucked me for more than an hour and released his sperm in my womb.

dedupe list

I was really tired and thirsty. I took thebottle of the beggar's piss and drank it. I waslike a slut drinking a beggar's piss like water. I emptied the bottle but was still very thirsty.
The bus driver stopped the bus near hotel I dressed up and got down.

The begger pulled me to the nearby bush.
told me to be on all fours.I did. He then poured some engine oil into my anus and lubricated it. And then he lay downon the floor and told me to sit with my ass on his dick.
Although he has put some oil, it was very
tough to enter in my ass. Somehow he made it
in, and I was moaning heavily.

Then he released his sperm in my ass and I, too, had an orgasm.
We were tired.

I had to piss urgently while I was leaving the
bus. The beggar held my hand and made me
wait. It was very weird begging a beggar to let
me piss. I was begging him heavily, and he
was laughing seeing my situation. Then he
made a deal that I have to piss like a dog.

We got deep into the woods. The beggar was
teasing me to hold my piss. He stopped at a
neem tree and told me to sniff the area as a
dog does before pissing. I felt like a dog. Then I lifted my right leg in the air like a dogdoes and let my urine out. It was being humiliated , but at the same time, I was enjoying it.

Then he told me to sniff my piss on the tree
and also lick it. I did. I felt like a dog. the
beggar was laughing . Then we had
sex there in the woods. Till 5 am, we had all
filthy sex. He made me shit and cover it with
sand, as a dog digs a hole, shits in it, and
covers it with sand again.
The same way I dig a hole and shit in it. I was
sitting in front of a strangers. The view of a
woman from the back when she is shitting
would turn any man on. We had another session of sex. Then he was on all fours, and I was
confused. Then the beggar said to lick his anus. I initially said no hut I wanted to but I wanted to give it a try. I went and sniffed the beggar's anus. It felt likehe was loaded with shit. I took my tongue out and licked his dirty shit-filled ass. He told me to tongue fuck his hole. I inserted my tongue into his anus.Undoubtedly his hole was filled with shit. Icould touch it with my tongue. I tongue fucked him.

The begger suddenly farted on my face while I wastongue fucking him. It was very disgusting, but I continued. I was thirsty again.The begger spotted a garbage bin nearby He took an empty bottle from it.

Then I took the bottle under the beggar's dick.
He started to piss but could fill only the
remaining half. He told me to give him a
blowjob until he cums. I sucked his dick very
quick. And he pulled it out of my mouth and
emptied his sperms into the bottle of urine. He
closed the lid and gave it a nice shake.
It was a combo of their piss and sperm. Then
he held my jaw and poured little of that liquid,
and told me that this was the sovereign of
their relationship. He told me to keep it until he
meets her the next time. And drink it whenever
I remembered him.

Back