• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Pervy Sage's Research Works

Reactions
DF Coins
Here is a story:

One day Pervy Sage visited USA and was wandering around and heard a voice from a jungle of water spalshing. When he went closer he saw a beautiful tall girl bathing. She was non other than the wonder woman Gal Gadot.

Immediately the Pervy Sage's cock was erected and that made a small sound. Wonder woman heard that and looked around with her senses and powers.

She caught the Legendary Sanin The Toad Sage Jiraiya peeping through the woods. She became angry and was approached the sage to punch him.

The Sage not only won the fight and also trapped the Wonder woman into a Genjutsu and fucked her then and there and also took her to the hotel room to fuck her even in her wonder woman costume.

If you enjoyed this one and want more then, like this post and tell me more in the comments.

Here is a story:

One day Pervy Sage visited USA and was wandering around and heard a voice from a jungle of water spalshing. When he went closer he saw a beautiful tall girl bathing. She was non other than the wonder woman Gal Gadot.

Immediately the Pervy Sage's cock was erected and that made a small sound. Wonder woman heard that and looked around with her senses and powers.

She caught the Legendary Sanin The Toad Sage Jiraiya peeping through the woods. She became angry and was approached the sage to punch him.

The Sage not only won the fight and also trapped the Wonder woman into a Genjutsu and fucked her then and there and also took her to the hotel room to fuck her even in her wonder woman costume.

If you enjoyed this one and want more then, like this post and tell me more in the comments.
I think it should be Amazons not USA

Here is a story:

Wonder woman under Genjutsu went crazy after that and you know what happened.

Back