• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Phunthru's Bollywood Deepfakes - Best Renders

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
The sultry siren strips again...
Render #8: Samantha Prabhu

Do share your opinions, thoughts and/or criticism(s).
- phunthru
fuckign perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️?????
this ML model is just killing it with Sam❤️❤️❤️????????

fuckign perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️?????
this ML model is just killing it with Sam❤️❤️❤️????????
it is ... ?
and its doing the opposite with Deepika ?
so far 4 sessions of 7+ hours/session and everytime it ruins the eyes which makes the face very weird, not even sure i even want to try again ?

Render #9: Deepika Padukone

P.S.: There is something about the eyes that the rendering software just cant get a hold of.
After many sessions (4) of multiple hours (around 7+ each), this was the best result SO FAR... ?
and ofcourse it can be improved but the process is very time taking... NO EXCUSES ?
Let me know if you would like to see more or i should just move on to other models.

The best fakes i have seen around in the community , you deserve to be a profaker.

Keep up the great work.

My request is Sai Pallavi - Hardcore
thats very kind of you good sir.
i have requested the mods, i hope it happens.
i will try on your request very soon.
cheers!

thats very kind of you good sir.
i have requested the mods, i hope it happens.
i will try on your request very soon.
cheers!
❤️❤️❤️❤️
You will definately reach there bro ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Can you please try Aditi rao hydari on Mila Azul they match perfectly????????????

hi everyone...
i am back momentarily.
if anyone is still interested in what is posted here, please let me know by commenting.
if you would like me to continue making these fakes, please comment your request(s) or dm me with your ideas.

Back