• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
My lovely wife giving a loving boobjob to her bull boyfriend and her baby daddy. Our doctor advised her to avoid sex for a few weeks after she delivered her boyfriend's baby. Btw, her bull is also my boss 😞😭🫠😄🤣

It all began after my marriage when I wasn't able to have sex with my wife due to my small lulli and would leak as soon as I saw her undress and would just go down on her and somewhat make her cum. Even then my wife would be so frustrated that she made me sleep in the drawing room. She even didn't let me kiss her or touch her romantically.

To placate and please my wife, I started buying her expensive gifts like clothes, lingerie and jewellery so that she would be happy but she would still never wear them for me. However, I was happy that at least she was not as angry as earlier at me due to my sexual incompetence.

All the gifting made me desperate for money as my salary was not enough for such expensive lifestyle in the US. So, I started doing corruption in the company and would take commissions for contracts to get some extra money during which I was caught by my boss. My boss was furious at me and was going to fire me before he asked why I did it. I told him the truth about my lulli and inability to please my wife sexually.

Suddenly he gave me a mischievous smile 😉😈😏 and said no problem, he'll also try to help us. I didn't understand how but I was glad he toned down his anger and that he didn't fire me.

He invited himself to our home for dinner over the weekend and asked me to cook for the day as he said he wanted to 'taste my maal', I thought he was talking about my food and gladly agreed. On that weekend, he came with a nice bottle of wine and we were also ready with me cooking for him. My wife started giving him company and they both were lost in their conversations. I could see from the kitchen that they were talking very softly and seated very close to each other. When I went to announce that food was ready I was shocked to see them making out with him softly cupping her boobs. He then looked at me and said that my wife told him how ill-equipped I'm with my lulli and how I don't deserve a beautiful wife like her. He said as a punishment for swindling his business money, going forward he'll begin an affair with my wife and my wife was also hugging him very sweetly from behind expecting him to quench her lust ❤️‍🔥

He said only he'll fuck her regularly and brought out a steel cock cage and locked me very tightly 🔒🔐 He said my job is to only look after her and take care of her as required and help her get ready for dates and trips with my boss 😁😔

He took her inside and made her scream for the whole weekend with having me serve them food and drinks and clothes. Each time, I'd enter the room I'd see my wife sleep peacefully in my boss' arms after enjoying the best of sex and biggest of squirting orgasms ❤️ They made me change and wash bedsheets regularly over the weekend as they continued their steamy passionate lovemaking 😍🥵🤤🫠🫨🥴❤️‍🔥🔥

This was 2 years ago. Later, they started going out for dates, events and vacations as a couple and introduced to his friends as his girlfriend. Last year, my wife wanted him to knock her up as she was anxious seeing other women having babies and also wanted a priceless gift from her bull boyfriend 💕💖😻😁😜

Soon she got knocked up and today I'm raising the kid as my own even as they continue. As for me, I'm happy with licking our bull's cum out of my wife's pussy as I feel I deserve this after I cheated him and also given I'm simply not goof enough to take care of my wife. They both are getting what they want and it also thrills me when I see my wife aching for her bull for romance and lust ❤️‍🔥 Her bull is the center of her attention and she's always thinking about when she'll fuck him. It also gives me a mix of both jealousy and horniness when I hear their noises coming from the bedroom thinking that he's giving to my wife the pleasure I'll be never be able to give her 🔥🔥🔥
awesome bro

SAUMYA HOT TITSJOB

Saumya Tandon
First of all All the work and pic are awesome as you already said in starting of this thread you are going to make realistic fakes and all are realistic spslly this one because Saumya is one of my fav awesome work the face tone and the body boobs colour tone is so perfectly matched just awesome plz plz make more of saumya Tandon and Subhangi atre make them lesbians and if possible make some DP GB Doneting 200 DF Coins for your great work and time 👏

First of all All the work and pic are awesome as you already said in starting of this thread you are going to make realistic fakes and all are realistic spslly this one because Saumya is one of my fav awesome work the face tone and the body boobs colour tone is so perfectly matched just awesome plz plz make more of saumya Tandon and Subhangi atre make them lesbians and if possible make some DP GB Doneting 200 DF Coins for your great work and time 👏
Thanks for your appreciation bro your love ♥️ and support alone enough for me.keep supporting and keep requesting your favourite actress i will post your request as soon as possible

Back