• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake PK's AI Assisted Fakes World

Status
Not open for further replies.
anasuya-marriage-photo.jpg

Susank Bharadwaj stared at the marriage photo of him and his lovely wife Anasuya. She was a massive hit now in AP but he wasn't quite sure about the lecherous amount of male attention she got.

It did bother him to some extent to think about his wife being imagined in dirty ways in other men's minds. However, he trusted his wife implicitly and so wasn't in the least troubled when she went abroad as part of a Telugu Festival Bonanza being held in the United States.

This was until his mobile phone lit up one day with a very worrying text message from an unknown US number. It said simply: "Do you know where your whore wife is?"

Another message pinged into Susank's Inbox. It had a photo attached.

"Recognise anyone ;) ?" it said, with the wink emoji seemingly deliberately placed there to mock him. With beads of sweat running down his forehead, Susank opened the attached photo and got the shock of his life.

It was a woman, looking exactly like Anu, top off, tits perked up from arousal, handling a large white cock, staring directly at what seemed to be a hidden camera.

"No....fuck....what....no it can't be..." Susank refused to accept what it looked like he was seeing:

ANSBRD2.jpg

"No, you motherfucker, it's not my wife. What the fuck do you think you are playing at?" Susank desperately texted back, with gnawing doubt clawing at the back of his mind.

The reply came back instantly, "Think you're in denial!"

There was another photo attached. Only now, the woman was a bit closer to the camera. She struck the same pose except a bit more front on, still toying with the erect white cock. But in this one, a man's partial face was visible.

Susank felt ill, like he was going to vomit. He still couldn't bring himself to believe what he was seeing.

ANSBRD3.jpg

And then, PING.... it arrived, the next photo, the one that drove a dagger through his chest.

It was clear as day, his beautiful, lovely, wife, his darling Anu, cradling another man's erect, throbbing cock in her delicate hands...jerking the foreskin on and off.

The vomit, that was constantly threatening, exploded out of Susank's mouth with explosive force....

ANSBRD1.jpg

Just updating the requests to keep track of Stallion bro's recent ones

Request FromRequested celeb(s)
Cross
Blaze_Fist
Hiba Nawab
Creativity2309Tara Sutaria
CrossSaumya Tandon
SertNeha Amandeep
CrossMrunal Thakur
crazyfan80Shilpa Shetty
Rani Mukherjee
Guru647Karishma and Kareena Kapoor Lesbians
gmaerhPooja Hegde
Malavika Mohannan (lesbian if poss)
stallionSania Mirza
Raveena Tandon
Tabu

Just updating the requests to keep track of Stallion bro's recent ones

Cross
Blaze_Fist
Hiba Nawab
CrossSaumya Tandon
SertNeha Amandeep
CrossMrunal Thakur
crazyfan80Shilpa Shetty
Rani Mukherjee
gmaerhPooja Hegde
stallionSania Mirza
Raveena Tandon
Tabu
Diya Mirza please with blacked bbc

Aditya bro's request also added

Cross
Blaze_Fist
Hiba Nawab
CrossSaumya Tandon
SertNeha Amandeep
CrossMrunal Thakur
crazyfan80Shilpa Shetty
Rani Mukherjee
gmaerhPooja Hegde
stallionSania Mirza
Raveena Tandon
Aditya@Diya Mirza (Blacked if poss)

No bro - your stuff is amazing too. I love your imagination. No I use a variety of apps - Stable Diffusion is not one of them :)
Got it, thanks for sharing. A true magician never reveals his tricks, so let it be a secret, it's much more fun that way ?

Got it, thanks for sharing. A true magician never reveals his tricks, so let it be a secret, it's much more fun that way ?
Bro, I don't think what I do is magic by any means. And also I've received my fair share of attention from those who are always eager to criticise and nothing else. You can see some of that previously on the thread. But please keep up the good work, you're doing great stuff.

Susank thought he was going to die from the shock. All the vomit had gone everywhere. He didn't know what to do.

Then, a level of acceptance started to wash over him. Maybe he wasn't enough; she had wanted more. But surely, she would have stopped. Nothing else would have happened. She would have come to her senses. He could apologise to her when he came back and put his sorry episode behind them

PING....another photo message dropped into his INBOX, brutally putting paid to all his intentions.

Anu, his beautiful Anu, gently running the lips she used to kiss him and their children across the engorged, veiny cockhead of a random white bastard while he gently tussled her hair.

No, God, no...why was this happening to him????

ANS1.jpg

Bro, I don't think what I do is magic by any means. And also I've received my fair share of attention from those who are always eager to criticise and nothing else. You can see some of that previously on the thread. But please keep up the good work, you're doing great stuff.
You can't expect everyone to be positive everytime buddy, you just got to do what you got to and that is, doing everything that makes you feel satisfied and happy, trust me your edits are fabulous ? my dick doesn't lie ? godspeed brother ?

Aditya bro's request also added

Cross
Blaze_Fist
Hiba Nawab
CrossSaumya Tandon
SertNeha Amandeep
CrossMrunal Thakur
crazyfan80Shilpa Shetty
Rani Mukherjee
gmaerhPooja Hegde
stallionSania Mirza
Raveena Tandon
Aditya@Diya Mirza (Blacked if poss)
Jennifer winget

You can't expect everyone to be positive everytime buddy, you just got to do what you got to and that is, doing everything that makes you feel satisfied and happy, trust me your edits are fabulous ? my dick doesn't lie ? godspeed brother ?
Thanks so much for he support bro...means a lot to me!!!

Keeping track of a few more requests from above:

Cross
Blaze_Fist
Hiba Nawab
CrossSaumya Tandon
SertNeha Amandeep
CrossMrunal Thakur
crazyfan80Shilpa Shetty
Rani Mukherjee