• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress PK's Unstable Perversion (AI Assisted) Fakes World

Reactions
DF Coins
DEAR FELLOW ACTRESS SHAGGERS,

I HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN THE STABLE DIFFUSION BANDWAGON AND OFFER YOU FAKES USING THIS AMAZING TECHNOLOGY. THANKS VERY MUCH TO @Secrates AND @Jieolsz BROS FOR THEIR HELP IN ENABLING ME TO BEGIN MY JOURNEY.

I WILL OF COURSE CONTINUE WITH THE CAPTIONS AS THAT IS MY UNIQUE SELLING POINT.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM AND PLEASE DO SUPPORT IF YOU DO!

THANKS SO MUCH,

PKUMAR13 (PK ENTERPRISES)

Misreading the invite to attend the premiere as "Nudeflix" instead of "Netflix," Keerthy Suresh pitches up with her luscious tits hanging out, causing a motherfucking feeding frenzy, resulting in the breaking of the internet

ANS3.jpg

Misreading the invite to attend the premiere as "Nudeflix" instead of "Netflix," Keerthy Suresh pitches up with her luscious tits hanging out, causing a motherfucking feeding frenzy, resulting in the breaking of the internet

ANS3.jpg
Great start ??

ANS3.jpg
Amazing, good work !

I HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN THE STABLE DIFFUSION BANDWAGON AND OFFER YOU FAKES USING THIS AMAZING TECHNOLOGY. THANKS VERY MUCH TO @Secrates AND @Jieolsz BROS FOR THEIR HELP IN ENABLING ME TO BEGIN MY JOURNEY.

THANKS SO MUCH,

My support also here bro

THANKS SO MUCH,

Wish you the very best of luck and your success?..

As the flashbulbs blazed away capturing her dick-raising naked form, the frantic sexual energy emanating from all the male reporters and photographers started to rub off on Keerthy.

A latent sexual arousal welled up into her bosoms and she felt the hardness of her own nipples

ANS2.jpg

As the flashbulbs blazed away capturing her dick-raising naked form, the frantic sexual energy emanating from all the male reporters and photographers started to rub off on Keerthy.

A latent sexual arousal welled up into her bosoms and she felt the hardness of her own nipples

ANS2.jpg
Unbelievable it's looking real show

ANS3.jpg
Wow ?? congrats... Amazing

And things went to their inevitable denouement. She'd started it, so may as well finish it, thought Keerthy, and ripped off her bottoms to reveal her well trimmed pussy and stood full frontal.

All hell broke loose...the pent up fuck energy in the room exploded like a volcano!!!

The Netflix red logo turned white from the amount of cum that got splashed against it!!!

ANS1.jpg

During the remake of the Mallu movie Rathinirvedam, the local hospital saw multiple cases of male production crew coming in with horrific genital injuries, with some having pulled their dicks right off.

Baffled the hospital staff visited the film set, where the cause soon became crystal clear...

ANS1.jpg

Why is the entire motherfucking male population of Munnar at that famous tourist site?

Well, apparently a very famous face is visiting, but it's not just that she is visiting, she seems to have suffered a bit of a wardrobe malfunction...and it's putting men in hospital!!!

ANS2.jpg

What a way to die!!!

You just go up to the Munnar tourist spot, curious about what the fuss is all about.

Suddenly, you're ushered into the room. And, there she is, the famous face causing all this havoc.

Before you have a chance to speak, she drops the robe. It's now no longer just a waldrobe malfunction, she wants you to see.

You can only take in the sight of what's in front of you for 1.2 milliseconds...before you suffer a fatal heart attack from the sheer shock and disbelief!!!

ANSdsf.jpg

Back