• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

We are sorry for the mistake. Badge corrected and new thread restriction removed
Hlo I am new in here I created a threat I don't know about approval system so I though threat was not created a new one now both threat got approval I don't know how do delete the first one I created so if you can help me to delete the first one

And also the badge I applied for hollywood celeb but there was not any badge on my threat

Thank you

Hlo I am new in here I created a threat I don't know about approval system so I though threat was not created a new one now both threat got approval I don't know how do delete the first one I created so if you can help me to delete the first one

And also the badge I applied for hollywood celeb but there was not any badge on my threat

Thank you
Thread Deleted

There is a weekly limit of 2 threads maximum for newly joined members to avoid spam
Once any Faker or other content uploader badge is added this limit is removed.
Faker badge added to your profile. Please try now
hi, when creating the account, i selected as "Faker" but still my account says "member" only. Can you add faker to my account ? I intend to create photoshop fakes and Ai fakes and video fakes as well.. so please add tags accordingly.

Last edited:
hi, when creating the account, i selected as "Faker" but still my account says "member" only. Can you add faker to my account ? I intend to create photoshop fakes and Ai fakes and video fakes as well.. so please add tags accordingly.
Hello
I found you have one thread with AI fakes and Hence AI faker badge has been added
You need to create separate threads for Video Fakes and Photoshop fakes in the appropriate section and once you complete 2 pages please send me the thread link via DM to arrange the respective badges

Can you guide me on how can I edit my signatures? I somehow could not find it.

Hello
I found you have one thread with AI fakes and Hence AI faker badge has been added
You need to create separate threads for Video Fakes and Photoshop fakes in the appropriate section and once you complete 2 pages please send me the thread link via DM to arrange the respective badges
got it. thanks for the badge.

I am unable to access the following thread.
What wrong have I done? Kindly provide access. I have good communications with the owner of the thread, it's not if he dislikes me. He infact likes my suggestions and inputs.

I dunno if the same access problem is with other threads. I hope not.
Kindly provide access.

I am unable to access the following thread.
What wrong have I done? Kindly provide access. I have good communications with the owner of the thread, it's not if he dislikes me. He infact likes my suggestions and inputs.

I dunno if the same access problem is with other threads. I hope not.
Kindly provide access.
I m an old member, an year or so old .... I regularly used to visit the thread till 2-3 days ago. Suddenly what happened. I m perplexed. Kindly recheck once.

I m an old member, an year or so old .... I regularly used to visit the thread till 2-3 days ago. Suddenly what happened. I m perplexed. Kindly recheck once.
There is some system issue somewhere. I opened a new account to verify and it also showed the same error. Also tried different internet connections. Same error.

If you notice any difficulty or facing any problems while using desifakes.com you can report it here. We will look into it
Can't access desi fakes properly

Hello dear admin... Since last 10 days I can't access desi fakes... Every time I access I have problem... Sometime site don't open and some time so much loding...Plz check my problem.. I can't surfing desifakes because every page gave so much loding time... I attach image what problem I face... Plz do necessary thing about this..I love desi fakes....

Screenshot-20240126-113709-Chrome.jpg

Can't access desi fakes properly

Hello dear admin... Since last 10 days I can't access desi fakes... Every time I access I have problem... Sometime site don't open and some time so much loding...Plz check my problem.. I can't surfing desifakes because every page gave so much loding time... I attach image what problem I face... Plz do necessary thing about this..I love desi fakes....

Screenshot-20240126-113709-Chrome.jpg
We are performing maintenance activities on the server which can cause intermittent site outages. Also features may not be available untill the maintenance window has is completed. Thank you for your patience.

We are performing maintenance activities on the server which can cause intermittent site outages. Also features may not be available untill the maintenance window has is completed. Thank you for your patience.
But I face this problem for last 10 days... I do everything I change browser, Clear data ,log out, log in and desi fakes running fine in my other desi fake account... Problem face just in this account

But I face this problem for last 10 days... I do everything I change browser, Clear data ,log out, log in and desi fakes running fine in my other desi fake account... Problem face just in this account
check again from today for 2 3 days. I hope no issue from now

hi, the DF coins were down for few days and its now up again. Will we get those coins for reaction when it was down?

Back