• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

When searching, as a user, I would prefer to have access to every photo of a celebrity in a folder rather than a thread.
Create the search feature using name tags (such as #actressname), as mentioned above.
Every time a user submits a photo of a specific celebrity with that celebrity's name tag, the folder ought to be updated.

When searching, as a user, I would prefer to have access to every photo of a celebrity in a folder rather than a thread.
Create the search feature using name tags (such as #actressname), as mentioned above.
Every time a user submits a photo of a specific celebrity with that celebrity's name tag, the folder ought to be updated.

If you notice any difficulty or facing any problems while using desifakes.com you can report it here. We will look into it
Hello bro. Iam AI faker. I have a doubt on how to get AI pro faker badge and also how to get moved to AI level one fakes to level two AI pro fakes.
Please reply.

Im not able to upload new post, it always say that i don't have permission to view this page or perform this action, can u fix this?

Back