• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Plumber fixes my leaking pussy.

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi,I am kiarra,you all know me.

It was a Friday morning when I was just going to take a bath I realised that my tap is broken and needs to be repaired.

So I quickly worr a black bra and oanty and an oversized tee over and no shrts.i called up the plumber and he said that he will come after 30 mins.

After 30 mins he arrived with his companion they both were tall and mascular dirty looking and old and they were continuously ogling at my boobs and thighs and I noticed it.

I showed them tap and told the to repair it i quickly sat on my bed i. Such a way that they could see my oanty and then after 5 mins I caught them looking at it.

After 10 mins they asked me to hand them over some tools and I bent a little so that they could see my cleavage then they asked for water and I bent a little more this time to give tham a perfect view.
I could see the bulge in their pants

After 20 mins they called me and told to check the tap but they had already switched to shower as soon as I turned on the tap the shower burst making me totally wet.i was now fully wet and my tee had become transparent stcking to my bra.

I saw them and quickly pulled the plumber rafuq and started kissing him I the mean time his friend Salim kneeled down and came under me and moved my panty and kissed my pussy I let out a soft moan

After five mins Rafiq took off my shirt and started to grope my boobs while Salim was licking my pussy.Then after five mins Rafiq opened my bra and my boobs bounced in front of him he quickly started to grope them and bite them and was still kisisj g me he was biting my nipples seeing this Salim also got up and started to bite my nipples they both were biting and playing with my boobs until they turned red.

die cube

Then Salim rolled down my onaty and they both dragged me to bed.

There they made me kneel down and undressed themselves and flashed their 10 inch long Balck dick in front of my face and asked my to suck it I quickly held voh their dicks and started giving them blowjib one by one and while giving blowjob they also made me give deepthroat and once they both placed their dicks into my mouth to blow at once

Then they both shot their load of cum into my mouth and Salim spanked my ass and asked me to come in doggy style and Salim entered my ass while rafiq quickly entered my pussy they voh were fucking me in rhtym and making me moan they were also groping my hanging boobd in between fucking

They were increasing their speed .

Then after 10 mins both of them laid down in opposite directions and pointed thier dick and asked me to sit on it.It was double penetrauon in my pussy I knew it was gonna hurt I quickly sat down an dbih of them started fucking me once in my pussy and I was screing and moaning like a horse I was on cloud nine and they were giving me utmost pleasure

Then they both came in my ass and pussy.salim again spanked my ass and this time Salim sat down and asked me to sit on his dickand entered my pussy and Rafiq placed hi sdick near my mouth and asked me to blow it.after 20 mins Salim shot his load of cum into my pussy and retired to bed to take some rest.

Then Rafiq. Kissed me and sat in place of slain and started fucking me he was fucking me so hard that within 5 mins I orgasmed on his dick and then he again asked me to come in doggy style and started to give me a lick in asshole and quickly pentreated it and started fucking me .

After 30 mins he shot his load of cum in my asshole and then asked me to give him a blowjib I quickly grabbed his dick and after 10 mins ge shit his load of um on my boobs

After this Salim entered and rafiq retired and Salim opened my legs and again started licking my pussy this time faster making me cum.then laid down on bed and asked me to bounce on his dicj after 15 mins he shot his load of cyn into my pussy and again asked me to give him a blowjo b I held his dicka nd started lickingit like a lollipop after five mins i grabbed his balls and stared sucking them as well and in another 30 mins he shot his load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

Then they both again fucked me for 1 hour and in the end sat on th bed and made me kneel and asked me for a blowjob I quickly gave them one and the both dropped thier cum on my tits.

And stood and started to pee all over my body and made me drink their pee.

It was tasty and after another round both of them spanked me kissed me we exchanged out numbers and they left

While leaving Rafiq spanked me and told me to call him. Anytime and text him every night and send him aphito of boobs and pussy so that he could masturbate on it

I smiled and agreed and they left

Pic credit goes to respective owners.

Back