• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Pushpa( The parody)

Reactions
DF Coins
Pushpa Raj is a coolie who works to smuggle red sandalwood, a rare wood that only grows in the Seshachalam Hills of the Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh.

Pushpa meets Srivalli(me)and instantly falls in love with me. I am is an typical indian girl but with sexy curves, everyone including old men used to look at me and wanted to fuck me someday.

One fine day, Pushpa goes to sell his goods in Chennai,when he is not there jolly Reddy (konda reddys brother)blackmails me to spend a night with him while holding my father captive. Enraged, Pushpa badly beats up Jolly, breaking his bones. Konda, finding out that Pushpa is responsible for his brother's condition, konda ambushes pushpa on his wedding night and kills him .

Konda Reddy drags me out of my house (avenge his brother) he wanted to himilate me and takes me to a prostitute bazaar and announces that I will be sold to the highest bidder, everyone were stunned and everyone started to bid cuz everyone wanted fuck my beautiful village pusssy the rate went up to 1 cr konda was shocked to see my huge demand and then one ugly old zamindar bid 3cr to have me and no one was able to bid against his huge price.

I was sold to that ugly old zamindar, I started crying and begged the old zamindar to leave me.......

The ugly old man couldn't wait to fuck me he took me to his house and told his servants to arrange his bed for our first night, the servants dressed up me as a bride, I was constantly crying and I fainted on the bed .

I suddenly started feeling cold.Maybe the blanket fell down,but I was so tired to take the blanket..Then I felt chill air blowing on my body.The saree had parted away and my bare breasts were exposed to the chillness,still I was numb enough not to cover myself.Then I felt something touch my breasts,then I could as if it was kissing my nipples.I sheepily tried to brush it off,but I hit on something hard.I Slowly regained my consciousness and opened my eyes.I saw the old man on top of me sucking at my nipples.He had already parted off my saree and I was literally topless in front of him.

image ru

I shouted nooooooooooo.I tried to push him off.It caught him off balance and he was almost thrown but he immediately caught one of my hands for balance.Before I could recover,he had his other hand clutching my hands tightly.His clutch was like an iron handcuff and it stopped the blood circulation.I couldnt even move my hands

“Get off you filthy bastard”I shouted at him and spit on his face.He,however,showed no signs of anger.

I thought for a moment and realized that it was anyway lost cause.This man is going to fuck me either ways.

He sort of read the defeat from my eyes.He slowly released the hold from my hands and gave me a nice kiss in my mouth.This was the first time,I was ever kissed and I always imagined pushpa doing it,not this ugly old man.We kissed for a long time.It felt like days…Then he broke off the kiss and then started coming down.he started started kissing my neck and slowly came to my breasts.Due to the cold and due to my excitement,it was standing straight.He took one nipple in his hand and slowly pinched.I was unable to contain my excitement and gave a loud moan.Sensing my moans,he pinched it a bit more harder.It was like having a metal clip on my nipples.

He slowly moved his head below and started sucking one of my breasts while pressing the other.I have to admit that I was getting hotter as he kept sucking changing from one breast to another.While sucking,he brought down his hands and put it inside the saree he was able to access my vagina directly.

The moment he touched my pussy,I felt an electric surge inside me.He was gently rubbing on my clit.Already I was aroused by his sucking,but when he started rubbing my pussy,I was unknowingly letting out moans.

Sensing that I was ready.He stopped sucking.He pulled the saree from me and then removed the drawstrings of my petticoat.In one stroke,he removed his lungi.Now,we were totally naked and he was top of me.His face showed the eagerness.Using his one hand,he was trying to position his cock at the entrance of my vagina.He then held both my hands tightly and asked “Have you ever done this before?” I shook my head.He smiled and whispered”I’m lucky”.

Without a warning as such,he just plunged his thick cock into me in one full stroke.My hymen was torn and the pain was excruciating.I felt as if someone plunged a knife into me tearing off my flesh.I gave a loud scream.I couldn’t take it anymore,I tried to push him off.But his hands were too strong.He was just like a stone statue.He waited for sometime for me to subsidize.

free pic upload
When I was slowly recovering from the pain,he then slowly started stroking his cock in and out.The pain was still agonizing,but I was slowly able to enjoy it.He was slowly increasing the speed.Slowly,my pain was turning into pleasure.Seeing this,he released the hold on my hands and began a nice thrusting of his hips into me….My intense groaning was slowly replaced by passionate moaning.I was somehow loving it as I felt both the bodies fuse into each other.Looks like,once the pole and hole meet,everything else becomes immaterial.

upload a photo
After some nice time of intense fucking,he said let me increase the speed and then he started pounding mercilessly.His penis was hitting deep inside me.I was unable to contain myself.I hugged him so tight that my nails scratched his bare back and my legs were locked around his thighs.My intense moaning was in the top of my lungs.I was delirious in pleasure as he kept pounding me.I wish it would never stop.

Suddenly,my entire body stood like an arch…My leg was high up in the air…For a brief moment,I was totally lost,detached from the world….I felt as if my entire body just become light,then I could feel my insides release the pent up pressure.I had my first orgasm.

When I reached the orgasm,the old man stopped fucking for sometime allowing me to savor the moment.I was enjoying the moment.I wish I could have this feeling forever.

When my orgasm subsidized,He once started pounding me.Within a minute or two,he let out a huge groan and collapsed on me.I could feel a jet of warmth flow inside me.I knew he had cummed inside me.I could also feel that his strong penis which was pushing my inner walls slowly relax.We were totally spent.I left as I ran a marathon in full speed.We just lay on top of each other as I could slowly feel that his warm liquid lava overflowing from my vagina and running on my thighs.

We were in the same position for sometime and then rolled away from me.He got up and went to the bathroom.He came back after urinating.He asked me to get up.I refused,but he pulled my hands and made me get up. He made me stand up as I was weakly able to.He then asked me to kneel down.I immediately understood what he wanted me to do …

I nodded and kneeled down quietly.He came forward so that his penis nearly touched my face.It was black and repulsive.He had grey hair around it in coarse manner and hairy balls.It was limp but it was glistening due to the juice of my vagina and his semen.

“I know you love it,but show it by sucking it” He laughed and said.

I looked up at him and begged “Please”

His eyes flared again and said “You want me to beat you ?? Remember,even if one drop falls out,you are going to have problems”.

I knew I can’t wriggle out of this.So I took his limp cock and put it in my mouth.It tasted awful.The combined taste of urine,semen and my vaginal fluid made it totally unbearable,but before I could think of taking it out.He put his hands on my head and forced me from taking it out.Then,he slowly started pushing and pulling my head to make me start the rhythm.

As I kept doing it,I could feel his cock start to enlarge in my mouth.This was the first time,I could feel the size of his cock.It was coming all the way to my throat and was very thick.I was literally choking on it.I kept doing it for around 15 minutes and could feel a bit of pain in my knees as it was bruising on the hard floor.I could feel that his penis was bulging on the sides and he is about to cum.But he too sensed it and pressed my face right into the cock and I couldn’t escape.

With a groan,he once again orgasmed and it hit my throat.Since he was holding my face firm.I was choking and the only way I can breathe was to swallow.I tried to swallow but it was flowing like a water gun…Part of it fell down and ran on my face and fell on my breasts and on the floor.When he finally released me,I felt like throwing up…

upload images

“Since you made me happy,let me make u happy” the old man said standing at the edge of the bed near my legs.He first kissed my toes one by one.and then he started sucking them.He slowly came up kissing my ankles,calfs,inner thighs and came upto my vagina.

He then opened my legs and plunged his face straight into my pussy.He used his 2 fingers to widen my pussy lips and put his tongue inside.I felt an electric surge in me when his tongue touched the sensitive inner walls.He raised his hand up till he caught my boobs.I was literally crying in pleasure as he kept lapping my insides.

Pretty soon,I had my second orgasm and cummed all over his mouth.He kept drinking it like a hungry dog and when he finally lifted his head.I could see his beard and mouth covered with cum and he was looking satisfied like hell.

He kneeled behind me and touched my ass.I shouted “No,please dont do this”

“Why?” He asked mockingly

“I heard its painful.Tomorrow is the marriage function.If I’m not able to walk properly.They will find out”I begged

“OK,then point out where u want to do it” He said and laughed.

Cursing myself,I took my hand behind till caught his penis and positioned it against my vagina.He took time positioning his penis exactly at the inner part of my vagina and then in one stroke he plunged all of it.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I shouted like a lad in soap dramas who has just been stabbed by a knife.He waited for sometime and then started flexing his hips inside and out.Unlike last time,he didnt wait to start slowly,but rather humping me in top gear.I didnt sound like moaning,rather like a woman being tortured.In every stroke,his cock was plunging deep into me and coming out.

upload image
Soon,the pain started subsiding and I started to feel pleasure.I could understand why doggie sex is preferred by many as it enables a deeper penetration especially if someone has a large and thick cock.He also kept slapping my butt cheeks,each was falling like a whip and it made me cry out in pain.After sometime,I was getting ready for my third orgasm.I had a huge one this time and my hands which were supporting my body couldn’t hold any longer and I collapsed on the bed with him holding my waist part.

“I know you’re having nice fun,but still you need to take care of me” He said in mock pitiful tone.

I realised that he was still hard and hasnt cum yet.Oh God,will this night ever end?? Though I had 3 orgasms in the last 2 hrs,I desperately wanted this entire thing to end

He then lay on his back on the bed.His thick black dick covered with my juices was pointing the sky.He asked me to sit on it.I reluctantly slowly sat on him.He put his hands around my waist and was adjusting my body to align with his dick.I could feel his dick enter inside and just allowed the gravity to engulf it with my vagina.Given the size of his dick,that feeling inside me alone made me hot ahh mmmmmm.

Then,he slowly began to rock me holding my waist.I was riding him like a horse. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I liked this as it gave me the power to do things after 10 minutes of fucking with a load groaning he cummed inside …..After that,I collapsed on top of him like a bag of bricks and I fell asleep as he held me on top of him.

The end
(All pic credit to there respective owners )

Back