• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Raatchasi movie sex story version

Reactions
DF Coins
This is a Sex story from the movie Raatchasi

Characters included for raatchasi sex story

Her mother in law

vice principal (vp)

School Drainage cleaner

The first day of school Geetha rani coming to school by auto she entered the school when entering the school

she saw a tea shop inside the school she looked at the things like condoms and many other things inside the shop Geetha rani asked the shop keeper in rude manner

to remove the unwanted things and mentioned it should not be there here after the shop keeper removed it immediately the condoms and other things Every one staring at Geetha rani she entered the vice principal office for reporting her as principal of the school vice principal was very angry on Geetha rani because from now she is the principal vice principal behaved in rude manner to her she went out of vice principal room and enterd her principal cabin now asked the attender to inform the students and teachers to assemble for school prayer but no one listend her words she moved on to next work and Geetha rani saw a lady staff sitting on the ground bench Geetha rani went near to talk to her the lady staff looked very tired Geetha rani asked the staff mam are you ok

Lady staff : yes iam ok
Geetha rani : go to staff room and take rest she instructed the staff
Lady staff : I feel very comfortable here in the ground she told
Student : mam its your class all are waiting for the next chapter with a evil smile he said that to the staff
Lady staff : ok come one lets go to the class room

When the staff lady staff standed up her saree fold was very low and her blouse were very tight and very shot to the breast so her waist (tummy) was very clearly visible Geetha rani was very suspicious about the lady staff dress code

now geetha rani back to her cabin again the vice principal entered her cabin and asked for a long leave but Geetha ranni rejected it she said I checked your records you are not even in the school most of the days and not taking the classes so your leave is not permitted and you go now .
The vice principal went back to his cabin got irritated and very angry on Geetha rani you bitch see what iam gona do for you until that you enjoy your principal posting you whore

Next day

Geetha rani entered the school and decided to have coffee so went to the shop inside the school gate the shop was closed but geethani heard a wered noise from like some one moaning inside like some one in horny mode Geetha rani went near the door for clear focus but the noise stopped suddenly so she went back to her principal cabin
Mean while the vice principal got Geetha ranis bio data from his influenced persons that her mother in law is her relation working in the same school Geetha rani had a love affair so her lover sent geetharani to watch over his mother (mother in law) and the school too and geetharani is staying with her father only on hearing this information

the vice principal become very happy and he said make you a slut whore bitch like your mother in law on seeing this the vice principal looked down to his knees that geetharanis mother in law sucking vice principals big black cock inside her entitre mouth the cock went down to her throat the vice principal deep throted Geetha ranis mother in law and cumed a huge cum load inside her mouth she without hesitating swallowed vice principal cum without leaving a single cum drop. And replied master your cum is more delicious please cum more inside my mouth shh ahhh…

You bitch I am gonna make your daughter in law Geetha rani as s sex slave whore,bitch a worst than you yes master you are going to give her a good heaven in her life and iam very proud of it master oh master thank you for showing my daughter in law to me

the vice principal made his move to Geetha ranis home to see Geetha rani’s father there vice principal had a long chat with Geetha ranis father in that chat geetha rani ‘s father revealed his sex interest on her own daughter to the vice principal so the vice principal asked to Geetha rani’s father to go to the local private sex club which is owned by the vice principal for his side business and now the vice principal gave premium card to Geetha rani’s father to go and enjoy the show inside the club .

Now the vice principal is very happy and soon he is gonna take down Geetha rani
Next day in tha morning Geetha rani inside the school waiting for her mother in law to reveal her identity to her but her mother in law was arrived ealier inside the vice principals cabin Geetha rani now very suspicious about her mother in law now Geetha rani planned to investigate the vice principals cabin after the end of the school time at evening 4 30 school bell rang every one left the school but Geetha rani were still inside the school and the drainage cleaner were also inside school campus Geetha rani didn’t notice that cleaner she went directly inside vice principals cabin and searched for her suspicious doubt to confirm that vhat vice principal is doing with her mother in law so she she opened the table draw and searched for some evidence inside tha draw and she got a camera in that she switch on the camera started see the recent clicks in camera on viewing one by one of the pics in camera Geetha rani was really shocked to see that that her mother in law was fucked by the vice principal and drainage cleaner when Geetha rani take the camera and try to leave the vice principal cabin on that time some one from behind Geetha rani was beaten down she fell down on the floor unconscious

When she came to concious and opend her eyes but Geetha rani was hanging nude on a rope which her legs are folded and tied very tigthly to her thighs that which she cannot unfold her legs and her hands were tied back and the hand was tied very closely and tihtly to the body now a rope from right leg,left leg and from back folded hands and the three ropes were united in the center so now the center rope is hanged in the roof where Geetha rani‘s hanged some were in the school unknown basement building the two mens standing infront of her its none t other than the vice principal and the drainage cleaner

The drainage cleaner said it was close cal boss she would have revealed our dark secrets in time taked her down geethrani started shout and scold the vice principle and the drainage cleaner in bad wordsbut no one can here her from the basement the drainage cleaner kneel down under geetha ranis pussy and penetrated her pussy using his tongue she begged please don’t do that please but the drainage cleaner didn’t listen to her he keep on penetrating every minute his goes deeper inside Geetha raanis pussy now her eyes were reacting to his penetration feeling the pleasure but Geetha rani didn’t give in she begged to leave her but the drainage cleaner increased the tongue penetration speed so atlast Geetha rani cummed in time her jucies were flowing out from her pusssy principal tingld Geetha rani breast nipple and sucked it she scolde the vp you are a monster now Geetha rani is removed from the hanging but the tied rope stays on her as it is now she is kept on bed in doggy position

Please don’t insert your cock I beg you Geetha rani voice not listend by vp and said that your mother in law also said the same in the first time but now she cant live without my big cock so accept my cock properly inside your pussy Geetha rani vp cock penetrated deep inside Geetha rani’s pussy now vp started to move Geetha rani screamed in pain but now vp started to fuck Geetha rani pussy in rhythm tap tap……..tap tap tappppppp……………………………………… tappp…..

Geetha rani asked herself I don’t like this but why it is feeling good vp asked it seems you started to squezz down there asking that vp began hard fucked Geetha rani she came for the second time and fainted on th vp’s chest vp said tha from now on you are undergo how to pleasure a men and do what we say

From now onwards until tomorrow night the drainage cleaner will fuck your pussy until you give up on holding mind of your ego and you are gonna be our sex toy play thing Geetha rani hey drainage cleaner fuck her properly I wil come tomorrow night and I will handle Geetha rani’s dad so vp geetha ranis home and gave him the wine bottle and informed tha her daughter went for out station of school work purpose on seeing wine bottle he forget her daughter
From the moment vp went out out from the basement room of the school the drainage cleaner sarted fucking Geetha rani tap tap…… tap…..tapppp…..geethahhhhhh…. tap tap tap ahhhhh

Come on principal madam I know you like the fucking accept your defeat no I wont become your play thing in that case I will fuck you harder now bitch ahhh tapa tap tap tap tap tap ahh thap……thap tap

Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
U fucking whore shhh u bitch getha rani shhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Wre gona make you our fuking toy geetha rani shhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Ahhh please don t move any further but he didn’t stop he keep on Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Show your true face getha rani come on u bitch tap…. Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Mm come on show your slutty face Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Geetha rani iam cumming ahhh please stop omg shh mng……………
Ahhhh cumming ahhh ahhhhh pls stop iam cumming you bitch ahhh pls don’t cum insude me
Please don’t cum inside me please mng ahhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Ahhh here it is shhhhh iam cumming ahhh oh my god shhh ahhh take my load ahh ahhh
But geetha vani was still very stubborn didn’t give in easily

Every one in the school happy that Geetha rani is leave for one day but no one knows she is under school basement room

Meanwhile vp went down to the school base ment room wre Geetha rani is fucked by the drainage cleaner when the vp before entering the room he got a video of girl masturbating in the toilet he got the video from his source of influence he entred the basement room with that in his phone and asked the drainage cleaner what is she given up her mind to our sex play

no master such a stong and stubborn women i fucked her entire day she didn’t give in master hey Geetha rani see this video vp showed the video of her daughter in his mobile Geetha rani shocked at the moment and begged for mercy for her daughter and vp told that think that if the video goes viral in the internet Geetha rani shouted at vp you monster the drainage cleaner tipressed and strecched her nipples to its core and said bitch you are not in the position too behave like that to master ok please don’t do anything to my daughter please I beg you ok I have to do what ever you say right I will do it please …

hey untie her and make Geetha rani kneel down nude hey bitch Geetha rani can you handle my cock your ass is so good geetharani then vp insseted his fingers from behind in to Geetha ranis ass no please not inside my ass I beg you

best free image hosting

but vp continued to move his finger further inside Geetha ranis ass and who said tha you can talk now remember what happens to your daughter now noe the vp undressed and his big black cock wasi n 90 degree now vp started to penetrate Geetha rani’s ass using his big black cock Geetha rani scremed in pain again he tken the cock out from athe ass hole and re inserted hi dick in full force it reached completely inside Geetha ranis ass she open her mouth opened in when the cock was fully inserted now the vp started to fuck her in rhythm in her ass brutally fucked her ass tap Tap

tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Getharani oh my god pls be slow ahhh omg ahhh ahhh pls ahh pls you are tearing my ass ahhhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…pls be slow Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Ahhhhhhhhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Ahhhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Oh my god sshh ahhhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Ahh ssh pls Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

While fuking her ass vp asked hey sow make on oath while iam ravaging you ass hole that you will become vp’s slave for all your life Geetha rani said no to that but vp said remember what happens to your daughter Geetha rani pleased ok ok I wil say it
Vp : ok go on make a pledge Geetha rani

Getha rani : “ yes iam vp’s sow slave
Iam a female slave for vp to fuck for life “

Vp :Very good that was a good pledge keep saying tha you are vp’s sows slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

Tap …….tap tap tap ………………“ yes iam vp’s sow slave
Tap…tpapppppppp tap oh my god ohhhhhh ahh

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap…….

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap…….

entire evening and next day morning Geetha rani ass fucked brutally lot of cum deposited in inside geetharani ass cum is over flowing from Geetha ranis asss her mind at its core vp’s cock only in her mind now
Now tell me geetharani who are you know iam iam…….iam geetharani gee…omg ahh gee…..
iam vp’s sow slave…. Ahhh omg ahh
Iam a female slave…a for vp to fuck for life mmm mng a…yeahh…

Master geetharani is almost there to give up on her mind little bit left inside her we have to destroy that too mmm yes ok we have been fucking Geetha rani for three days ok I will send my higher school students under my gang three of them to the basebent tomorrow here mm now send geetharni to her hme penetrate the silver ball dido completely inside Geetha ranis ass and insert a vibraor in her pussy and give the remote controller to me bring her morning from the basement to her cabin with her asusal dress in saree

Geetha ranis is know a sex doll to the vp so she is gonna do what the vp says in school to her first the vp asked Geetha rani to go to the shop keeper and owe him your apology by kneeling down to him and apologise do what ever the shop keeper asks that for accepting your apology Geetha rani kneeld down to the shop keeper and but the shop keeper stopped her and asked her to close the shop door and remove your clothes and kneel down and suck my cock for your apology geetharani doing this all wit out any hesitation and now the shopkeeper deep throated her and deposited his cum inside her mouth Geetha ranni swallowed the cum without wasting it and the shope keeper said that your appolgy not accepted because so lose for me in shop because of you so you have to repay the loss by daily sucking my cock in the morning inside the school shop now Geetha rani dressed up and came to her cabin now the vp started use the remote control now

Geetha rani came to her cabin now vp asked geethrani to call al staff members for a meeting and askd her to say what ever issue comes vice principal will solve that and ask your favours to him now vp increased the spedd of the vibrator in her pussy she felt un comfortable tha she is gonna cumher eyes were closing for her pleasure every one in the meeting asked geethrani are you ok mam

Yeahhh…… hhhhh iam ok just a head ache mmmm shhh pls guys leave now the meeting dismissed but the vp dint allow them to go vp further increased the vibratoer speed Geetha rani said iam gonna cum..cum cum cummmmmm cummnicate with the vice principal persanlly sshh sshh mmmmm but before they leave Geetha rani cummed before the staffs but they coudnt recognize geethanis action every one left the principal cabin but vp remained inside Geetha rani in full pleasure of sex that she never had it in life and says master please give me your cock in my pussyy please she keep on moning in pleasure now vp asked geetha rani to go under the principal table so now vp came near seated on the principal chair and asked Geetha rani too open is pant and suck his cock

Geetha rani SLURP….SLURP…SLURP……SLURP…..MMNG SLURPOMNG……YEAH MNGSSHH AHH.. SLURP SLURP SLURP…..SLURP SLURP………SLURP SLURP SLURP…SLURP MNG AHHHHH OMG……………SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Vp deep throted Geetha rani and depsited his sperm inside her throat it was a huge load from vp geetha rani keep on drinking vp’s cum omg slurp total up to 3 lods depsited by vp inside Geetha ranis mouth she swallowed it all inside mmm delicious slurpmmmmmmm………………..mmmmmmomg………
School time ended every one went out geethrani was taken back to the basement but there is a shock for Geetha rani that her clas students three of them are ready to fuck her

Geetha rani is gonna under go enima treatment in her ass enima is a liquid

The drainage cleaner tied her as usaual in same position as nude now he checked out geetha ranis ass for removing tha silver balls dido he removed it in a very forcefull manner Geetha rani ass hole seemed wide open on removing it and hole is in difffeent shape now using big enima syringe taken the liquid from the buket using the syringe and inserted the syringe in her ass hole and pured the liguid insider her ass total of 10 shots given in her ass now her stomach is like a pregnant stomach and the drainage cleaner inserted is cock inside Geetha ranis pussy and started to fuck her Geetha rani pleased them that she wana go to the toilet for pee but the students blow bang geetharani one by one in her mouth

For student 1

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM

For student 2

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM

For student 3

In the fnal blow the liquid inside her stomach started to come out piercing out in a like a forceful tap water geetharaanis shiit also fully came outside Geetha rani begged please leave me omg….ahhhhh

But they dint listen 3 students and the drainage cleaner started to fuck her in all her holes

Student cock one in her pussy

Student 2 cock in her ass

Student 3 cock in mouth

Drainage cleaner cock in her hand she done hand job for him
The students and the drainage cleaner changed their positions for each time for each one of her geetharani’s fuking holes

The fucked in the rhythm

Geetha rani it feels good …..mm ahh yeah ……………. Fuck yeahhh ahhh
it feels good …..mm ahh yeah ……………. Fuck yeahhh ahhh

4members cummmd huge load inside geetharani’s 3 holes ass, pussy and mouth and drainer cleaner cummed on her face Vp came to the basement and seemed very happy on seeing geeetha ranis condition
Master geetharani is ready for your private sex club show

Vp:mm ok make the necessary preparations on her for the show bring her to the stage tomorrow
Next day Geetha rani is brought to to the private sex club for the fuck show she was introduced in the stage the comparing man introduced her about that this woman is not satisfied by her husband so she came here to satisfy her sexual pleasure and she had under gone so much of training of handling so mo much of men in al her holes so please todays total members are 30 for the stage so each 5 members can come to the stage and fuck her so total six sessions only total today 30 members allowed

Come on you fellows satisfy this bitch whore in stage she was in a head masked and nude costume so no one cannot know her who she is and her father was also watching the show and he did not know that she is the daughter
Geetha rani in a big shock that today they gonna break her and all her holes gona fucked ruthless

Session one 5 members
Two cocks in her hands each one and right and left and other three cocks in her three holes inbetween they change their poisitons and fuck her
Geetha rani mouth omy god yeahh slurp slurp mmg omg slurp slurp in her holes tap…tap tap tap tap her hands doing hand job

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap…….

Session two 5 members
Two cocks in her hands each one and right and left and other three cocks in her three holes inbetween they change their poisitons and fuck her
Geetha rani mouth omy god yeahh slurp slurp mmg omg slurp slurp in her holes tap…tap tap tap tap her hands doing hand job

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap…….

Session three 5 members

Session four 5 members

Session five 5 members
Geetha rani mind fully breaked yeah ……. Cocks give me more more ahh cocks are delicious you can break me iam your slut more more slut ahhh fuck me more ahhh iam slut whore she keep on moaning fuck fuck me more yessss yes yess oh yeahh fifthy coks slurppp mmm ahhh slurp mm slurp mmm

Session six 5 members final session
Some one in the session one member you are moanning with so much good please show us ur face and he removed Geetha ranis face mask everu one was very happy and honrrny Geetha rani felt schocked but he also cummed for her daughter geethaaaaahhhhhh ahhhhhh you bitch ahhh you whore slutty

Geetha rani iam cummmming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh each and every body in the cum bathed rani ahhhhh you sluttu whore ahhhh take this you bitch ….
Geetharani mmmm thre lot of cumm mmmm ahhh mmmm mmm ash ahh slurp slurp ahhh slurppppp……. Slurp slurp slurp mmm omg ……

End of the day geetharani is taken by her father to home and fucked her up to rest of the day
Nexr day morning geetharani entered the school gate and went inside shop keeper shop and undressed her clothes sucked shop keepers cock and fucked him and brought condom boxes by her money and asked him to main tain the condom stock and she get dressed now in low hip saree and side of breast is clealy visible and navel is also visible her slut face is now visible to every body in school

On seeing this geetharani’s mother in law got honey on seeing her daughter in law ‘s dress code she took Geetha rani to principal cabin and they two had ya lesbo session

img upload

Later the vice peincipal entered the cabin and joined session with geath rani and her mother in law their session continued up to the after noon after lunch break the school drainage cleaner took Geetha rani to mens toilet and fucked hr up to evening and night she is fucked by her father

This become routine in Geetha rani’s day to day life

With Geetha ranis body like sending her to fuck with the higher
officials vp took the school buildings to highr level and i

mplemented nude rules for the lady staff only and the school is now only for hr.secondry only small classes are cancelled and removed

So the vice principal increased the coimpund walls to ceratin level that no cannot see wthat is going on inside the school

Nude for rules for lady staffs
in school who ever ask them to remove their clothes they should remove their clothes imiditely
if students request nude class taking they should go nude for taking class and they ask the staff to stay nude for entire day they should stay nude
but students talked to vice principal that there should be no dress for lady staff inside the school
so vp passed the circular every class of highr secondary the lady staff signed the cicular and removed their clothes stayed nude infront of the students

every body is very eager to see Geetha rani
as Geetha rani enterd the school compound she removed her clothes and walked nude inside the school campus it’s a treat for every body inside the school

vp wished gud morning principal bitch
geetharani: gud morning my master
vp … ok go and do your duty you whore slut

yes my master Geetha rani unzipped vp’s pant and started to suck his inside her vice principal cock inside her cabin
geetha raniiiiiiiiii slurppp …………………………………….. slurppp slurppp slurppp slurppp slurppp

THE END

[url=https://ibb.co/YthNXFn]
upload pictures

sssahhhhhh..................

Her mother in law

vice principal (vp)

School Drainage cleaner

The first day of school Geetha rani coming to school by auto she entered the school when entering the school

she saw a tea shop inside the school she looked at the things like condoms and many other things inside the shop Geetha rani asked the shop keeper in rude manner

to remove the unwanted things and mentioned it should not be there here after the shop keeper removed it immediately the condoms and other things Every one staring at Geetha rani she entered the vice principal office for reporting her as principal of the school vice principal was very angry on Geetha rani because from now she is the principal vice principal behaved in rude manner to her she went out of vice principal room and enterd her principal cabin now asked the attender to inform the students and teachers to assemble for school prayer but no one listend her words she moved on to next work and Geetha rani saw a lady staff sitting on the ground bench Geetha rani went near to talk to her the lady staff looked very tired Geetha rani asked the staff mam are you ok

Student : mam its your class all are waiting for the next chapter with a evil smile he said that to the staff

When the staff lady staff standed up her saree fold was very low and her blouse were very tight and very shot to the breast so her waist (tummy) was very clearly visible Geetha rani was very suspicious about the lady staff dress code

now geetha rani back to her cabin again the vice principal entered her cabin and asked for a long leave but Geetha ranni rejected it she said I checked your records you are not even in the school most of the days and not taking the classes so your leave is not permitted and you go now .
The vice principal went back to his cabin got irritated and very angry on Geetha rani you bitch see what iam gona do for you until that you enjoy your principal posting you whore

Next day

Geetha rani entered the school and decided to have coffee so went to the shop inside the school gate the shop was closed but geethani heard a wered noise from like some one moaning inside like some one in horny mode Geetha rani went near the door for clear focus but the noise stopped suddenly so she went back to her principal cabin
Mean while the vice principal got Geetha ranis bio data from his influenced persons that her mother in law is her relation working in the same school Geetha rani had a love affair so her lover sent geetharani to watch over his mother (mother in law) and the school too and geetharani is staying with her father only on hearing this information

the vice principal become very happy and he said make you a slut whore bitch like your mother in law on seeing this the vice principal looked down to his knees that geetharanis mother in law sucking vice principals big black cock inside her entitre mouth the cock went down to her throat the vice principal deep throted Geetha ranis mother in law and cumed a huge cum load inside her mouth she without hesitating swallowed vice principal cum without leaving a single cum drop. And replied master your cum is more delicious please cum more inside my mouth shh ahhh…

You bitch I am gonna make your daughter in law Geetha rani as s sex slave whore,bitch a worst than you yes master you are going to give her a good heaven in her life and iam very proud of it master oh master thank you for showing my daughter in law to me

the vice principal made his move to Geetha ranis home to see Geetha rani’s father there vice principal had a long chat with Geetha ranis father in that chat geetha rani ‘s father revealed his sex interest on her own daughter to the vice principal so the vice principal asked to Geetha rani’s father to go to the local private sex club which is owned by the vice principal for his side business and now the vice principal gave premium card to Geetha rani’s father to go and enjoy the show inside the club .

Next day in tha morning Geetha rani inside the school waiting for her mother in law to reveal her identity to her but her mother in law was arrived ealier inside the vice principals cabin Geetha rani now very suspicious about her mother in law now Geetha rani planned to investigate the vice principals cabin after the end of the school time at evening 4 30 school bell rang every one left the school but Geetha rani were still inside the school and the drainage cleaner were also inside school campus Geetha rani didn’t notice that cleaner she went directly inside vice principals cabin and searched for her suspicious doubt to confirm that vhat vice principal is doing with her mother in law so she she opened the table draw and searched for some evidence inside tha draw and she got a camera in that she switch on the camera started see the recent clicks in camera on viewing one by one of the pics in camera Geetha rani was really shocked to see that that her mother in law was fucked by the vice principal and drainage cleaner when Geetha rani take the camera and try to leave the vice principal cabin on that time some one from behind Geetha rani was beaten down she fell down on the floor unconscious

When she came to concious and opend her eyes but Geetha rani was hanging nude on a rope which her legs are folded and tied very tigthly to her thighs that which she cannot unfold her legs and her hands were tied back and the hand was tied very closely and tihtly to the body now a rope from right leg,left leg and from back folded hands and the three ropes were united in the center so now the center rope is hanged in the roof where Geetha rani‘s hanged some were in the school unknown basement building the two mens standing infront of her its none t other than the vice principal and the drainage cleaner

The drainage cleaner said it was close cal boss she would have revealed our dark secrets in time taked her down geethrani started shout and scold the vice principle and the drainage cleaner in bad wordsbut no one can here her from the basement the drainage cleaner kneel down under geetha ranis pussy and penetrated her pussy using his tongue she begged please don’t do that please but the drainage cleaner didn’t listen to her he keep on penetrating every minute his goes deeper inside Geetha raanis pussy now her eyes were reacting to his penetration feeling the pleasure but Geetha rani didn’t give in she begged to leave her but the drainage cleaner increased the tongue penetration speed so atlast Geetha rani cummed in time her jucies were flowing out from her pusssy principal tingld Geetha rani breast nipple and sucked it she scolde the vp you are a monster now Geetha rani is removed from the hanging but the tied rope stays on her as it is now she is kept on bed in doggy position

Please don’t insert your cock I beg you Geetha rani voice not listend by vp and said that your mother in law also said the same in the first time but now she cant live without my big cock so accept my cock properly inside your pussy Geetha rani vp cock penetrated deep inside Geetha rani’s pussy now vp started to move Geetha rani screamed in pain but now vp started to fuck Geetha rani pussy in rhythm tap tap……..tap tap tappppppp……………………………………… tappp…..

Geetha rani asked herself I don’t like this but why it is feeling good vp asked it seems you started to squezz down there asking that vp began hard fucked Geetha rani she came for the second time and fainted on th vp’s chest vp said tha from now on you are undergo how to pleasure a men and do what we say

From now onwards until tomorrow night the drainage cleaner will fuck your pussy until you give up on holding mind of your ego and you are gonna be our sex toy play thing Geetha rani hey drainage cleaner fuck her properly I wil come tomorrow night and I will handle Geetha rani’s dad so vp geetha ranis home and gave him the wine bottle and informed tha her daughter went for out station of school work purpose on seeing wine bottle he forget her daughter
From the moment vp went out out from the basement room of the school the drainage cleaner sarted fucking Geetha rani tap tap…… tap…..tapppp…..geethahhhhhh…. tap tap tap ahhhhh

Come on principal madam I know you like the fucking accept your defeat no I wont become your play thing in that case I will fuck you harder now bitch ahhh tapa tap tap tap tap tap ahh thap……thap tap

U fucking whore shhh u bitch getha rani shhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap
Wre gona make you our fuking toy geetha rani shhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Ahhh please don t move any further but he didn’t stop he keep on Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Show your true face getha rani come on u bitch tap…. Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

Ahhhh cumming ahhh ahhhhh pls stop iam cumming you bitch ahhh pls don’t cum insude me
Ahhh here it is shhhhh iam cumming ahhh oh my god shhh ahhh take my load ahh ahhh

Every one in the school happy that Geetha rani is leave for one day but no one knows she is under school basement room

Meanwhile vp went down to the school base ment room wre Geetha rani is fucked by the drainage cleaner when the vp before entering the room he got a video of girl masturbating in the toilet he got the video from his source of influence he entred the basement room with that in his phone and asked the drainage cleaner what is she given up her mind to our sex play

no master such a stong and stubborn women i fucked her entire day she didn’t give in master hey Geetha rani see this video vp showed the video of her daughter in his mobile Geetha rani shocked at the moment and begged for mercy for her daughter and vp told that think that if the video goes viral in the internet Geetha rani shouted at vp you monster the drainage cleaner tipressed and strecched her nipples to its core and said bitch you are not in the position too behave like that to master ok please don’t do anything to my daughter please I beg you ok I have to do what ever you say right I will do it please …

hey untie her and make Geetha rani kneel down nude hey bitch Geetha rani can you handle my cock your ass is so good geetharani then vp insseted his fingers from behind in to Geetha ranis ass no please not inside my ass I beg you

best free image hosting

but vp continued to move his finger further inside Geetha ranis ass and who said tha you can talk now remember what happens to your daughter now noe the vp undressed and his big black cock wasi n 90 degree now vp started to penetrate Geetha rani’s ass using his big black cock Geetha rani scremed in pain again he tken the cock out from athe ass hole and re inserted hi dick in full force it reached completely inside Geetha ranis ass she open her mouth opened in when the cock was fully inserted now the vp started to fuck her in rhythm in her ass brutally fucked her ass tap Tap

Getharani oh my god pls be slow ahhh omg ahhh ahhh pls ahh pls you are tearing my ass ahhhh Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap Tap tap taptap tap tap …………….tap tap

While fuking her ass vp asked hey sow make on oath while iam ravaging you ass hole that you will become vp’s slave for all your life Geetha rani said no to that but vp said remember what happens to your daughter Geetha rani pleased ok ok I wil say it

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap……. Tap tap…tap ….tap…tap…tap…tap…….

entire evening and next day morning Geetha rani ass fucked brutally lot of cum deposited in inside geetharani ass cum is over flowing from Geetha ranis asss her mind at its core vp’s cock only in her mind now
Now tell me geetharani who are you know iam iam…….iam geetharani gee…omg ahh gee…..

Master geetharani is almost there to give up on her mind little bit left inside her we have to destroy that too mmm yes ok we have been fucking Geetha rani for three days ok I will send my higher school students under my gang three of them to the basebent tomorrow here mm now send geetharni to her hme penetrate the silver ball dido completely inside Geetha ranis ass and insert a vibraor in her pussy and give the remote controller to me bring her morning from the basement to her cabin with her asusal dress in saree

Geetha ranis is know a sex doll to the vp so she is gonna do what the vp says in school to her first the vp asked Geetha rani to go to the shop keeper and owe him your apology by kneeling down to him and apologise do what ever the shop keeper asks that for accepting your apology Geetha rani kneeld down to the shop keeper and but the shop keeper stopped her and asked her to close the shop door and remove your clothes and kneel down and suck my cock for your apology geetharani doing this all wit out any hesitation and now the shopkeeper deep throated her and deposited his cum inside her mouth Geetha ranni swallowed the cum without wasting it and the shope keeper said that your appolgy not accepted because so lose for me in shop because of you so you have to repay the loss by daily sucking my cock in the morning inside the school shop now Geetha rani dressed up and came to her cabin now the vp started use the remote control now

Geetha rani came to her cabin now vp asked geethrani to call al staff members for a meeting and askd her to say what ever issue comes vice principal will solve that and ask your favours to him now vp increased the spedd of the vibrator in her pussy she felt un comfortable tha she is gonna cumher eyes were closing for her pleasure every one in the meeting asked geethrani are you ok mam

Yeahhh…… hhhhh iam ok just a head ache mmmm shhh pls guys leave now the meeting dismissed but the vp dint allow them to go vp further increased the vibratoer speed Geetha rani said iam gonna cum..cum cum cummmmmm cummnicate with the vice principal persanlly sshh sshh mmmmm but before they leave Geetha rani cummed before the staffs but they coudnt recognize geethanis action every one left the principal cabin but vp remained inside Geetha rani in full pleasure of sex that she never had it in life and says master please give me your cock in my pussyy please she keep on moning in pleasure now vp asked geetha rani to go under the principal table so now vp came near seated on the principal chair and asked Geetha rani too open is pant and suck his cock

Geetha rani SLURP….SLURP…SLURP……SLURP…..MMNG SLURPOMNG……YEAH MNGSSHH AHH.. SLURP SLURP SLURP…..SLURP SLURP………SLURP SLURP SLURP…SLURP MNG AHHHHH OMG……………SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……………………………… SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURPM……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Vp deep throted Geetha rani and depsited his sperm inside her throat it was a huge load from vp geetha rani keep on drinking vp’s cum omg slurp total up to 3 lods depsited by vp inside Geetha ranis mouth she swallowed it all inside mmm delicious slurpmmmmmmm………………..mmmmmmomg………
School time ended every one went out geethrani was taken back to the basement but there is a shock for Geetha rani that her clas students three of them are ready to fuck her

The drainage cleaner tied her as usaual in same position as nude now he checked out geetha ranis ass for removing tha silver balls dido he removed it in a very forcefull manner Geetha rani ass hole seemed wide open on removing it and hole is in difffeent shape now using big enima syringe taken the liquid from the buket using the syringe and inserted the syringe in her ass hole and pured the liguid insider her ass total of 10 shots given in her ass now her stomach is like a pregnant stomach and the drainage cleaner inserted is cock inside Geetha ranis pussy and started to fuck her Geetha rani pleased them that she wana go to the toilet for pee but the students blow bang geetharani one by one in her mouth

For student 1

For student 2

For student 3

In the fnal blow the liquid inside her stomach started to come out piercing out in a like a forceful tap water geetharaanis shiit also fully came outside Geetha rani begged please leave me omg….ahhhhh

But they dint listen 3 students and the drainage cleaner started to fuck her in all her holes

Student 3 cock in mouth

The students and the drainage cleaner changed their positions for each time for each one of her geetharani’s fuking holes

The fucked in the rhythm

4members cummmd huge load inside geetharani’s 3 holes ass, pussy and mouth and drainer cleaner cummed on her face Vp came to the basement and seemed very happy on seeing geeetha ranis condition

Vp:mm ok make the necessary preparations on her for the show bring her to the stage tomorrow
Next day Geetha rani is brought to to the private sex club for the fuck show she was introduced in the stage the comparing man introduced her about that this woman is not satisfied by her husband so she came here to satisfy her sexual pleasure and she had under gone so much of training of handling so mo much of men in al her holes so please todays total members are 30 for the stage so each 5 members can come to the stage and fuck her so total six sessions only total today 30 members allowed

Come on you fellows satisfy this bitch whore in stage she was in a head masked and nude costume so no one cannot know her who she is and her father was also watching the show and he did not know that she is the daughter
Geetha rani in a big shock that today they gonna break her and all her holes gona fucked ruthless

Session one 5 members

Session two 5 members

Session three 5 members

Session four 5 members

Session five 5 members
Geetha rani mind fully breaked yeah ……. Cocks give me more more ahh cocks are delicious you can break me iam your slut more more slut ahhh fuck me more ahhh iam slut whore she keep on moaning fuck fuck me more yessss yes yess oh yeahh fifthy coks slurppp mmm ahhh slurp mm slurp mmm

Some one in the session one member you are moanning with so much good please show us ur face and he removed Geetha ranis face mask everu one was very happy and honrrny Geetha rani felt schocked but he also cummed for her daughter geethaaaaahhhhhh ahhhhhh you bitch ahhh you whore slutty

Geetha rani iam cummmming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh each and every body in the cum bathed rani ahhhhh you sluttu whore ahhhh take this you bitch ….
Geetharani mmmm thre lot of cumm mmmm ahhh mmmm mmm ash ahh slurp slurp ahhh slurppppp……. Slurp slurp slurp mmm omg ……

End of the day geetharani is taken by her father to home and fucked her up to rest of the day
Nexr day morning geetharani entered the school gate and went inside shop keeper shop and undressed her clothes sucked shop keepers cock and fucked him and brought condom boxes by her money and asked him to main tain the condom stock and she get dressed now in low hip saree and side of breast is clealy visible and navel is also visible her slut face is now visible to every body in school

On seeing this geetharani’s mother in law got honey on seeing her daughter in law ‘s dress code she took Geetha rani to principal cabin and they two had ya lesbo session

img upload

Later the vice peincipal entered the cabin and joined session with geath rani and her mother in law their session continued up to the after noon after lunch break the school drainage cleaner took Geetha rani to mens toilet and fucked hr up to evening and night she is fucked by her father

mplemented nude rules for the lady staff only and the school is now only for hr.secondry only small classes are cancelled and removed

So the vice principal increased the coimpund walls to ceratin level that no cannot see wthat is going on inside the school

in school who ever ask them to remove their clothes they should remove their clothes imiditely
if students request nude class taking they should go nude for taking class and they ask the staff to stay nude for entire day they should stay nude
but students talked to vice principal that there should be no dress for lady staff inside the school
so vp passed the circular every class of highr secondary the lady staff signed the cicular and removed their clothes stayed nude infront of the students

as Geetha rani enterd the school compound she removed her clothes and walked nude inside the school campus it’s a treat for every body inside the school

yes my master Geetha rani unzipped vp’s pant and started to suck his inside her vice principal cock inside her cabin
geetha raniiiiiiiiii slurppp …………………………………….. slurppp slurppp slurppp slurppp slurppp

THE END
[url=https://ibb.co/YthNXFn] upload pictures

Bro superb but add hypnosis or drug for More feel

Enima is insertion of liquid into a person's body. Used for cleaning purpose... I dnt think it is not drug or mindcontrol
sex pleasure increases while they are fucked while their shit comes out bro so the mood increase to its peak so they lose their mind at the time only they become addicted to cock so this is a natural way of taking out what the real slut they are inside them while fuking them

Her mother in law

vice principal (vp)

School Drainage cleaner

Next day

best free image hosting

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

For student 1

For student 2

For student 3

Student 3 cock in mouth

The fucked in the rhythm

Session one 5 members

Session two 5 members

Session three 5 members

Session four 5 members

Session five 5 members

img upload

THE END

Semma story dude naan kai addichukittu irrukaen sssshhhhh....

padichittu sollu entha paart romba pudichidhu nu sollu
Ok dude naan intha page save panni vechirukaen apporama padichutu solluraen ippa naan pics parthu verithanama addichukittu irrukkaen semma moodla irrukaen ippa naan padikura nelamaiyulla illa nalla oil pottu nivi vittu addichukittu irrukaen.

Her mother in law

vice principal (vp)

School Drainage cleaner

Next day

best free image hosting

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

“ yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

yes iam vp’s sow slave

For student 1

For student 2

For student 3

Student 3 cock in mouth

The fucked in the rhythm

Session one 5 members

Session two 5 members

Session three 5 members

Session four 5 members

Session five 5 members

img upload

THE END

SsssssAhhhhhh....wotha jo munda nadhiya punda mmmmm...yenna kandapadi kai addikka veddikuraenga di thevidiya mundaigalae

Back