• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Actress Sex Story Raatchasi movie sex story version

super story brother

RAATCHASI STORY CONTINUES WITH

GEETHA RANI SISTER YAMUNA RANI

AND HER DAUGHTER ANIKA

She lost her job in previous School so with vp influence vp planned her to join in the school for his needs YAMUNA RANI is married and such a sexy sluty body flat stomach . she came for the interview in school wearing a saree full covered

vp said she is our property now vp called Geetha rani hey bitch come to my cabin wear a saree and come

Geetha rani yes my master iam on my way your bitch is here now mm ok bitch come under my table remove my pant and inners and suck my dick without delay Geetha rani started to suck vp's cock very eagerly slurp.....slurppp...thank you master for letting me suck your big cock

Slurpppp...... slurpppp omg...omg slurppp.......mng...ahh sshhh... It's very tasty master sssslurp mmmm

slurpppmmm delicious omg.....shh ahhhh..........

Hey Geetha rani tomorrow we're are hiring a women teaching staff you are gonna interview her

And select and appoint her immediately

Her name is YAMUNA RANI. Ask her simple questions for formality and select her ok yes my master slurpp ppppp..slurppppmm and ask her husband to join here as clerk and get sex agreement signed for her body without her knowledge

Geetharani : ok master

Vp : Ahh take it bitch here i cumm ahhhhh sshh

Ahhh master give me your cummm ahhhh it's very tasty OMG yummyyy ...shhh your cum so tasty master such a huge load omg......

Hey Geetha YAMUNA RANI is my son'ajay's property so be carefull yes my master

And ask lady staffs to cme in usaul dress code for few days untill we turn YAMUNA RANI like you ok yes master YAMUNA RANI is very lucky to have your son's cock and yours cock

Ok now open your mouth so how much my cum you have taken don't drink it in single gulp taste it well with your tongue gogle it and drink it slowly little by little ok my master sshh ....ahhh done ok vp: what's your whore mother in law during

Geetha rani : she is with drainage cleaner he is fucking and training her for gangbang auction

Vp ok bitch geetharani take off your clothes and stay nude

Geetharani : yes my master

Vp now on the floor Geetha rani stand on four legs like a dog I will write the circular on your bar back body and you crawl like a dog to every class the class representative willl read the circular in your body and they will sign in your ass (buttocks) come back to my cabin with the sign in your ass and bring the hypothesis sex drug from the basement for YAMUNA RANI to mix it in the coffee and giving her to drink flirt with YAMUNA RANIs husband

Give accommodation for YAMUNA RANI and her husband in your hme Geetha rani

Every morning you should give her in coffee hypothesis mixed

And make her husband drink to the extreme end

As informed YAMUNA RANI came to the school for the interview she was selected and was so much happy that she got a job for her husband too in the full joy mode YAMUNA RANI drank the sexual drug mixed coffee given by Geetha rani it was very good for YAMUNA RANI some things triggered inside her body but she avoided it her husband also now sent to school outside work

YAMUNA RANI went in to vp cabin first day for reporting vp cock was in 90 degree on seeing YAMUNA RANI but the vp controlled it for the moment and raeacted casually every one admired her beauty

Vp: mind voice enjoy your grace period YAMUNA RANI I will turn you in to addicted for cocks and sex now go to your class Miss YAMUNA RANI when going to the class a student accidently clashed on her YAMUNA RANI fell down the sudent apologized and lifted YAMUNA RANI by catching her hip when the boy touched she had a sensational feeling that she ever had the boy is none other than ajay vp’s son YAMUNA RANI feel aroused now she cant stand in the class the feeling is multipliying inside her body now YAMUNA RANI tied ajay went near her and touched and asked her are you ok mam on touching itself she came inside her panties YAMUNA RANI had a tremendous feeling

Ajay knows tha the drug is working inside her so the next plan is use the sexual drug on her outer surface so ajay mixed the drug in water in his lunch box he YAMUNA RANI coming this way he accidently pored the water down but it completely fell on YAMUNA RANI

Ajay apologized sry mam I didn’t see you coming its ok ajay nothing to worry but ajay was very happy because the drug is now on her outer surface and no one can tolerate the sensation and there is no anti dode for that YAMUNA RANI walking at some distance see felt the same feeling but this very sensitive without touching it self she came on her own oh my god sshhh ahhhh iam cumming again now its keep

on repeating oh my god shhh ….. ahhh YAMUNA RANI saree was little bit down her side hip is clearly visible now she came to the class without noticing it but it was ajay studing class Yamuna rani sat down in the chair but the feeling keep on increasing her cunt was in wet mode she was in heaven her pussy desperately needs a cock

Students were studing inside the class so started wandering in the class but no use sensational feeling is not decreasing its increasing in time the interval bell rang every student went for break only ajay and YAMUNA RANI inside the class ajay in purpose touched YAMUNA RANI and asked mam you are alright when YAMUNA RANI is touched by jay she had tremendous feeling in her pussy and her entire body her white hip is now clearly visible and YAMUNA RANI lost control now so ajay use this situation and pressed her white hip when ajay pressed YAMUNA RANIs hip it electrified YAMUNA RANI with ou hesitation she hugged ajay in the class room very tightly ajay cannot move a bit ajay keep on playing in YAMUNA RANIs hip the sensational through her entire body her petticoat is almost in wet condition because she came continuesly 4times in a row

Ajay : YAMUNA RANI mam calm down relax look at me I will solve this come lets go to vice principal office she asked why there because today my dad is on leave today and my dad is the vice principal here so don’t worry so then she went with ajay to vice principal office ajay called principal Geetha rani and said cancel the classes for YAMUNA RANI today

Geetha ranni : ok ajay I will do it and she locked the vp cabin and room

Ajay signaled Geetha rani to turn on all hidden camera inside the vp room

Now YAMUNA RANI was again hugging ajay and ajay keep on pressing YAMUNA RANIs hip keeping her in sexual mode

And ajay releved from YAMUNA RANIs hug and asked her what you want now and why are you reacting like this

YAMUNA RANI I don’t know ajay I cant control my self ajay

Pls do something oh my god iam cuming sshhhh ….

Ajay asked mam what do you want …

YAMUNA RANI: pls ajay cal me YAMUNA RANI

Ajay : ok YAMUNA RANI wht you want now tell me

YAMUNA RANI : I need some body to fuck me I cannot control it pls fuck me pls don’t care about my husband

Ajay : ok fine YAMUNA RANI I need a confession right now that you will be my sex slave for fuck of your entire life

YAMUNA RANI : yes ajay I will be

Ajay : and you will fuck who ever I told you to fuck

YAMUNA RANI : yes ajay I will fuck with them who ever you tell

Ajay: and confess yourself that you are bitch , whore,slut cumm dustbin for me and addicted to my cock

YAMUNA RANI : yes iam you whore slut cum dustbin and addicted to your cock oh my god on saying this iam cumming ssh ahhh …… fuck me ajay plssssss……..

Ajay: ok our class strength is around 100 members they will fuck you from day one they will keep on fucking you and the jents staff is around ten they will fuck you where ever they want and first my dad vp and will fuck you you today

Ajay called his class member and asked him too first remove the Geetha ranis dress and make her nude and asked to remove the lady staff dress and ask them to take nude class every body removed their dress and stayed nude in class

Now dad apply the rule for YAMUNA RANI now ok my son ask your class mets first which dress should be removed first for YAMUNA RANI ok tell your commnts my frnds

They said saree dad ok dad they asked to tear the saree

Ok next what remove her blouse and tear it ok done my son

Ok next what remove her petticoat and tear it ok done my son

Ok next what remove her bra and tear it ok done my son

Ok next what remove her panti and tear it ok done my son

And one more thing how YAMUNA RANI want to be fucked my clasmets said that two of must fuck YAMUNA RANI infront of her husband and her husband should record the video of his wife fucking and give a copy to the students now her husband is brought to the vp cabin yeah mind control drug inserted in his body

It was given by Geetha rani as instructed by the vp so the drug is some sort of nano mind technology it alters human mind for one day and and erases memory for one day and alters fully with sex oriented mind thoughts with full of extacy

now he did not no who is she but his wife YAMUNA RANI is nude infront of every one Geetha rani handed the video recoder to YAMUNA RANI husband

and ordered him to record every thing gona happen here

And the condition is YAMUNA RANI husband dick can become erect but he should not eject sperm if he ejects sperm YAMUNA RANI will get a slap in her face and ejcted sperm of her husband will be cleaned by geetharani using her mouth

Ok lets fuck YAMUNA RANI dad come on

Yes my boy show her how a bick dick fucks her

I will join you in time boy

Ajay went near YAMUNA RANI and asked her to kneel down and asked her to remove his pant zip by her mouth and asked remove his pants and jockey boxer

Ajays cock came out in a flash YAMUNA RANI was in shock his cock is like anaconda a monsterous cock in unimaginable size and thickness

YAMUNA RANI started to suck ajays big black cock first she started with the tip of ajays cock but ajay coudnot control his mood so ajay forcefully trusted his entire big black cock in YAMUNA RANI’s mouth and the mamooth cock reached her down to the throat so ajay started deep throating YAMUNA RANI

YAMUNA RANI omg slurp……. Slurp…..omg slurp slurppppmmmm omhnggggggggg ssh ahhhh slurp… omg slurp……. Slurp…..omg slurp slurppppmmmm omhnggggggggg ssh ahhhh slurp… omg slurp……. Slurp…..omg slurp slurppppmmmm omhnggggggggg ssh ahhhh slurp… omg slurp……. Slurp…..omg slurp slurppppmmmm omhnggggggggg ssh ahhhh slurp… omg slurp……. Slurp…..omg slurp slurppppmmmm omhnggggggggg ssh ahhhh slurp… ahhhhh shhh mmm ahhh

Continued until ajays entire cock fully disappearing inside Yamuna ranis mouth ajays cock is stil big inside Yamuna ranis mouth he still keeps on mouth fucking Yamuna rani pre cum overflwing from Yamuna ranis mouth and her nose too yamuna rani eyes were fainting but ajay didn’t consider that he keep on banging her mouth

Son you are fucking Yamuna ranis mouth with out mercy mm keep going dad Yamuna ranis husband cummed in 10 times so slap this bitch

Vp “: slap……. Slappp..slap slap slap slap… slap slap

Dad the drug power is going down what do know drug is out of stock know don’t worry ajay we will fuck her in the reality leave it to me

Yamuna rani after drug power reduced pls leave me ajay don’t do that pls don’t fuck before my husband pls slurpppp… omg slurpppp.. omg slurp,,……. Sh ajay pls slurpppp..mngmmng……….omng..slurp pls dear don’t see this ahh slurp…

Her husband is coming again and again so Yamuna rani is slapped by vp while ajay is mouth fucking her dad the is totally down now so what to we do now

Keep mouth fucking her son don’t stop she cannot endure it to certain stage her mind will slow down and she will react to your cocks taste you will see that deep throat her fully

Yamuna rani shh ahh ajay pls stop doing this ahhh slurp……..slurp….slurp……

slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp……

slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp……omg slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp……

ahh yeah omg mng…mng mng mng …… mng…mng mng mng …… omg mng…mng mng mng …… mng…mng mng mng ……

omg mng…mng mng mng …… mng…mng mng mng ……

what is this feeling ahhh ajay slurp omg mng…mng mng mng …… mng…mng mng mng ……

omg mng…mng mng mng …… mng…mng mng mng …… yeah YAMUNA RANI is feeling the sex ecstasy inside her naturally now she cannot concentrate on anything she only concentrates on ajays cock pls forgive me honey I cant take it anymore ahhh ajays cock is feeling good and filling me up what an energy ajay don’t stop pls fuck me ajay ahh slurp slurp..ahh

dad this YAMUNA RANI BITCH WHORE fell in to the trap she gave up her mind

Yamuna rani took her hands and holded around ajays but and started to suck ajays cock very egarly and deeply omg mng…mng mng mng …… mng…mng mng mng ……

slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp……omg slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp…… slurp……..slurp….slurp……

here take this you whore Yamuna rani shh ahhhh oh my god ahhh ………ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….yeah mmmm yeah ajay droped a huge cum load inside Yamuna ranis throat and she tasted the cum nice ly and swallowed each and every drop of ajays cum ajays cum is fully inside Yamuna ranis stomach

now Yamuna on the ground with ajays precum on her face and mouth and asking more more fuck fuk me shh fuck meeee ajay ok Yamuna rani bitch but if I want to fuck you you must take an oath that you will be my cum dustbin and sow slave for whole life

yes ajay I will be your cum dustbin and sow fuck slave for life

and that’s it dad she is mine now any thing else you wanna do to her yes ajay the routine duties for her inside school her seat is under the table of yours in nude condition Yamuna rani should worship our cocks in the morning and take the classes get her video evidence of fucking her on her willing ness and acceptance

now you can fuck her pussy now

yes dad iam gonna fuck her pussy to the core with my class students it will take three days time to finish ok ajay i have a interesting person to fuck so you carry on here ajay

vp in phone : hey mandigo is she ready for my monsterous cock

yes sir that bitch will give in short time sir mm

ok mandigo iam on the way for that bitch

mandigo is another servant of vp in house who is from prison and he will rip a part women ass by fucking their ass he has the biggest cock which can stretch womans pussy and ass to the core the size of cock is 11.1 inches so he is training Yamuna ranis daughter anika

ANIKA is born for Yamuna rani but she is brought up by Geetha rani

Now anika is taken by mandigo and training her pussy for his master vp

Meanwhile here in school ajay is started fuking Yamuna rani

image upload

Ok guys iwill fuck her pussy first and you can enjoy too frnds without wasting any time ajay inserted his inside Yamuna rani pussy

It went inside her pussy with a sound boluck Yamuna rani yeah ahh oh my god ahh shhh mmm

Tap tap..tap..tap.tap tap.tap…tap.tap.tap.tap.tap……………….

oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmmshahhhhh yeah its great oh yeah my pussy is stretching by ajays cock mm yeah oh my god ahhh yeah shh ahh oh my god haeder yeahh oh my god ahh shhh mmm

oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm……………………….

oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh

yeah ajay your cock is reaching my womb ssh ahhh yeah oh my god Tap tap..tap..tap.tap tap.tap…tap.tap.tap.tap.tap……………….

upload pic

Ok iam gonna fuck your ass now Tap tap..tap..tap.tap tap.tap…tap.tap.tap.tap.tap……………….

Yeah ohmy god ssshha hhh yeahhhhh…………………………….

Ok iam gonna fuck your ass now Tap tap..tap..tap.tap tap.tap…tap.tap.tap.tap.tap……………….oh pls master ss my husband never fucked there ssh ahhh yeahh sshhh

With in one stroked ajay inserted his cock in Yamuna ranis ass it felt like some thing entering inside her stomach now ajay increased the speed in Yamuna ranis ass Tap tap..tap..tap.tap tap.tap…tap.tap.tap.tap.tap……………….

oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh mmm oh my god ahh shhh

its good my ass is tearing apart by my master yeah sshh ahhh more I need more more break me pls yeah ohhhh my god shhh break me break me ahhh yeah ohhhh my god shhh break me break me ahhh yeah ohhhh my god shhh break me break me ahhh yeah ohhhh my god shhh break me break me ahhh yeah ohhhh my god shhh break me break me ahhh

more cocks more cock cocks keep coming ahh ssshhh ahh more cocks more cock cocks keep coming ahh ssshhh ahh

more cocks more cock cocks keep coming ahh ssshhh ahh

guys you heared what she said rame her pussy and mouth now come on join me

come on guys fuck this bitch

ok session by session join guys ok mm

now Yamuna rani holes are filled by cocks and hand has two cocks

now fucking her in rhythm now in ass ,pussy and mouth

slurp…….alurp….slurp…omg…tap……tap….tapp….. slurp……omg tap…tap…tap…… slurp…….alurp….slurp…omg…tap……tap….tapp….. slurp……omg tap…tap…tap……

slurp…….alurp….slurp…omg…tap……tap….tapp….. slurp……omg tap…tap…tap……

(day1 total session 4) afternoon rest for Yamuna rani

(day2 total session 3) afternoon rest for Yamuna rani

(day3 total session 5) afternoon rest for Yamuna rani

free image hosting

oh my god iam slut iam whore iam slut fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh yeah iam slave slut for ajay shhhh yeah

image upload

fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh fuck… fuck fuck fuck me aahh

slut for the students iam bitch ahh yeahhh iamm cummminngggggggggggg ahhh…………………

all students and ajay bathed Yamuna rani with their cum lot of dripping out from her mouth asss and pussy

upload images

Yamuna rani husband was in tired condition he ejauted so many times and became un concious

Now Yamuna ranis true face revealed that she is a slut hungry for cocks

Ajaynow called the drainage cleaner and said that tie this bitch hand folded using ropes over her body and her breast stomach face pussy should be visible the rope should be undergone by her pussy and fill her stomach with enima and we alredy cummed as much as we want

free image hosting

Carry her husband to home and give him pain killer shot bring this Yamuna rani bitch in the morning as I said ok and she gonaa say by her own mouth that we had done for her to her husband

In the morning Now Yamuna rani is brought by the drainage cleaner as said by ajay with necessary preparations in a particular room and her husband is asked by the students to come to that room he came to the room inside and got shocked by seeing his wife Yamuna rani condition wht have done to my wife what happn to you

Hey Yamuna say that what had done for you by us in detailed manner

Honey iam slut whore addicted for cocks now I lost the count how much cocks fuked me I love ass fucking mouth fucking and pussy fucking my tummy is full of enima and sperm and now iam fuck sow slave for ajay and students ssh hhh its coming out honey I cant hold it any more ahhhh

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ich riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipurichihicjhhh………………….. purichihruchich ………………….

image upload

On seeing this Yamuna ranis husband given ya evil smile to the students and said thanks to the students iam cuck husband guys so nice to see this bitch fucked like this

upload pic

Iwanted to see her like this when I was married

Ajay ok you cuck bastard upload the video in the porn site by yout hands I alredy done it ajay

Oh that’s great you are the camera men for everything you got that

Yes my master clean this mess and drag this bitch to your home nad you are one of us now ok

Ok my master understood

Mean while Anika with vp and mandigo

image upload

Sshahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To be continued…..

Wow Super Update Continue Bro

Superb story bro

Men do principal gangbang