• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Randi Magazine/Fap magazine - Parody horny celeb magazine

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
This is 1st issue of Randi magazine (recently I renamed it Fap magazine in issue 7). The 1st issue was made long ago when I was still a newbie in graphic design. By now I have made about 7 issues of the magazine. Stay tuned because I will be slowly posting other issues as well and I am working on Issue 8.

Randi Magazine Issue 1

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

This is 1st issue of Randi magazine (recently I renamed it Fap magazine in issue 7). The 1st issue was made long ago when I was still a newbie in graphic design. By now I have made about 7 issues of the magazine. Stay tuned because I will be slowly posting other issues as well and I am working on Issue 8.

Randi Magazine Issue 1

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

Amazing Concept ! ❤️

Randi magazine Issue 3
SInce its Deepu's B-day, it is fitting I am posting the issue where she was the cover girl

Great..its not just like making fakes..making this kind of celeb magazine need great effort ..
Amazing & keep going..
Wish to see mollywood,tollywood,kollywood celeb magazine too..
yes, takes me 15 days -1/2 months for each magazine. main work is coming up with good article ideas and find a way to show it in visual way, and doing all the graphic work like each imagine is edit to look good and i dont just put a pic in it. Also i dont always get time in life to work on such big project.

For issue 8 of the magazine, i would like your help. Send me your ideas and written article. You will get credited. Please read the rules in the pic before sending.

I have made issue 7 and I will post it here soon. for now enjoy Issue 1-6

Back