• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Rangasthalam( parody)

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello, my name is Rama Lakshmi and I live in Rangasthalam. I am in a relationship with Chittibabu, who is partially deaf , and we got recently married we still didn’t have our first night yet ..I was a horny woman and chitti babu was always busy with village stuff and always had fights with other people as he was ill tempered , I used spend my time alone at home and to satisfy my lust I used to masturbate with a carrot ..which broke my hymen but I always wanted big dick in my sweet village pussyyy I was eagerly waiting when me and chitti babu can have our first night .

On one fine day, Chitti babu and I went to work on our 10-acre cornfield.

We were working in our fields when I noticed sheep swarming and eating and destroying our corn fields.

I began yelling at sheep to drive them out of my fields and started abusing the owner of the sheep saying “ Nee Kuthalo naa moguni modda, Na chelo padi dengichukoka pothe ee Mamidi thotalo denginchukokudatha” (My husband’s penis in your vagina, Why don’t you get fucked in this mango garden instead of getting fucked in our corn field.)

At the far end of our property, there is a mango tree, and I saw a dark figure approaching me.
He approached me. He was a dark-haired, 65-year-old shepherded.

He heard me badmouthing him he said to in the filthesr language “ endhi ey lanja dana nee vaddi modda antha peda ga untunda "When I heard those remarks, I was astonished and indignant at the same time, and it slightly aroused me.

I replied “ avunu ra Musaloda ni modda kana peda ga untadi”

“Na modda chuspistha ne vaddi kanna na modda pedaga unte nuuvu ochi naddi cheeku “
The old shepherd said

“Cheeku tha ra asalu ah chance neeku raddu”I argued I was so confident …

Then the old man removed his lungi he had no underwear I was amazed to see such a big black thick cock it was 8inches in size .. I thought to my self that I had lost the bet

“Ela undhi na modda nee kanulu chusthunte evaru gelcharo ardham avuthundi”

“Da ochi na musali modda ni Cheeku Lanja dana”

I couldn’t resist the temptation my pussy was itching to feel such a thick cock inside me moving up and down

I approached him, took his rod in my hand, and began to massage it.I touched the tip of his penis while slowly moving his foreskin.It was very smelly, and the filthy urine smell made me even hornier. He couldn’t he pushed his dick inside my mouth . I was adjusting my pace and rythm and started to suck his cock he groaned saying “Emi cheekuthunave lanja dana na rasalu antha cheekuthunavu na modda ninchi”
He released his sperms in no time and held my head tightly until I swallowed it completely but most of it came out my mouth .

He gently took off my blouse hooks while holding me. He was able to view my two white breasts and dark nipples once I took off my jacket. He began licking and chewing on my nipples right away. Then he asked, "Na modda entha pedda ga undo ani nuvvu chusavu epuddu nee modda ela untado ani chudali "( now that you've measured my penis Could I measure your vagina)

I said naughty “ ni chesthu tho na pukku ni measure cheyaku , ni modda tho cheyi”( ‘yes you can do that but don’t measure it with your hand but measure with your penis)

He made me lie down on the field floor there and slowly slid his thick black cock into my beautiful pussy. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh emi undhi ra ni modda musaloda with pleasure and said to him ‘nee moddanu lothuku ponee. Naa pukantha nee moddatho nimpu” (Put your penis deep in my cunt; let my cunt be filled with your penis”.

Any sounds we make can’t be heard by chitti babu because of his condition

the sound from the small beads of my anklets made him fuck me even harder

ah..ah..amma antu koncham chinnaga cheyii ra musaloda ( fuck me slowly old man )
uhhhh haaaa hmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned

After 20 minutes he asked me “yekkada karchanu na rasalalu lanja ani adigadu”( where should I cum) In the heat of the moment I replied
“Puku lo vediga karchara please” ( cum in your hot liquid into my pussy) he happy cummed in my pussy

I moaned “Nii rasam vediki entha kamam ga undhi hmmm ahhhh hamma ani hmm antha bagundho e feeling nenu ne bidda ku janmanistānu…( you hot liquid feels so good in my pussy hmmm. Ahhhhhh I’ll give birth to ur baby ahhhhhhhhhh)

When Chitti Babu asked me where I had been for so long, I replied that I had some work on the other side of the fields and he nodded as we carried on with our job.Few weeks later I found out I was pregnant, so I had no option I forced chitti babu for sex we fucked serval times now he thinks that I am pregnant with his kid ….

The end(pic credits to there respective owner)

Hello, my name is Rama Lakshmi and I live in Rangasthalam. I am in a relationship with Chittibabu, who is partially deaf , and we got recently married we still didn’t have our first night yet ..I was a horny woman and chitti babu was always busy with village stuff and always had fights with other people as he was ill tempered , I used spend my time alone at home and to satisfy my lust I used to masturbate with a carrot ..which broke my hymen but I always wanted big dick in my sweet village pussyyy I was eagerly waiting when me and chitti babu can have our first night .

On one fine day, Chitti babu and I went to work on our 10-acre cornfield.

We were working in our fields when I noticed sheep swarming and eating and destroying our corn fields.

I began yelling at sheep to drive them out of my fields and started abusing the owner of the sheep saying “ Nee Kuthalo naa moguni modda, Na chelo padi dengichukoka pothe ee Mamidi thotalo denginchukokudatha” (My husband’s penis in your vagina, Why don’t you get fucked in this mango garden instead of getting fucked in our corn field.)

At the far end of our property, there is a mango tree, and I saw a dark figure approaching me.
He approached me. He was a dark-haired, 65-year-old shepherded.

He heard me badmouthing him he said to in the filthesr language “ endhi ey lanja dana nee vaddi modda antha peda ga untunda "When I heard those remarks, I was astonished and indignant at the same time, and it slightly aroused me.

I replied “ avunu ra Musaloda ni modda kana peda ga untadi”

“Na modda chuspistha ne vaddi kanna na modda pedaga unte nuuvu ochi naddi cheeku “
The old shepherd said

“Cheeku tha ra asalu ah chance neeku raddu”I argued I was so confident …

Then the old man removed his lungi he had no underwear I was amazed to see such a big black thick cock it was 8inches in size .. I thought to my self that I had lost the bet

“Ela undhi na modda nee kanulu chusthunte evaru gelcharo ardham avuthundi”

“Da ochi na musali modda ni Cheeku Lanja dana”

I couldn’t resist the temptation my pussy was itching to feel such a thick cock inside me moving up and down

I approached him, took his rod in my hand, and began to massage it.I touched the tip of his penis while slowly moving his foreskin.It was very smelly, and the filthy urine smell made me even hornier. He couldn’t he pushed his dick inside my mouth . I was adjusting my pace and rythm and started to suck his cock he groaned saying “Emi cheekuthunave lanja dana na rasalu antha cheekuthunavu na modda ninchi”
He released his sperms in no time and held my head tightly until I swallowed it completely but most of it came out my mouth .

He gently took off my blouse hooks while holding me. He was able to view my two white breasts and dark nipples once I took off my jacket. He began licking and chewing on my nipples right away. Then he asked, "Na modda entha pedda ga undo ani nuvvu chusavu epuddu nee modda ela untado ani chudali "( now that you've measured my penis Could I measure your vagina)

I said naughty “ ni chesthu tho na pukku ni measure cheyaku , ni modda tho cheyi”( ‘yes you can do that but don’t measure it with your hand but measure with your penis)

He made me lie down on the field floor there and slowly slid his thick black cock into my beautiful pussy. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh emi undhi ra ni modda musaloda with pleasure and said to him ‘nee moddanu lothuku ponee. Naa pukantha nee moddatho nimpu” (Put your penis deep in my cunt; let my cunt be filled with your penis”.

Any sounds we make can’t be heard by chitti babu because of his condition

the sound from the small beads of my anklets made him fuck me even harder

ah..ah..amma antu koncham chinnaga cheyii ra musaloda ( fuck me slowly old man )
uhhhh haaaa hmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned

After 20 minutes he asked me “yekkada karchanu na rasalalu lanja ani adigadu”( where should I cum) In the heat of the moment I replied
“Puku lo vediga karchara please” ( cum in your hot liquid into my pussy) he happy cummed in my pussy

I moaned “Nii rasam vediki entha kamam ga undhi hmmm ahhhh hamma ani hmm antha bagundho e feeling nenu ne bidda ku janmanistānu…( you hot liquid feels so good in my pussy hmmm. Ahhhhhh I’ll give birth to ur baby ahhhhhhhhhh)

When Chitti Babu asked me where I had been for so long, I replied that I had some work on the other side of the fields and he nodded as we carried on with our job.Few weeks later I found out I was pregnant, so I had no option I forced chitti babu for sex we fucked serval times now he thinks that I am pregnant with his kid ….

The end(pic credits to there respective owner)
Sexy bro loved it

Back