• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android Ren'Py Adult Games

pirxfaker

Exclusive Faker
New Faker
Content Uploader
Video Faker
AI Pro Faker
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Lot of you guys are interested in playing adult games. I will be posting a series of Ren'py Games with Indian actress in this thread.

Please like and give feedback

Reserved

Last edited:
“The Hospital”

Overview
After a short stint in a coma you, our degenerate main character, wake up in a hospital run by some big titty nurses.
Find out a bit of information about the nurses and see how far you can push it! This is pretty short Visual novel game

Screenshot

Download Link expires in two months. Both Windows and apk file

Last edited:
Looks like its one off download. After download the files are deleted from the server. Please guys let me know where to upload the files securely and anonymously.

Edit: The link is fixed

Last edited:
“The Hospital”

Overview
After a short stint in a coma you, our degenerate main character, wake up in a hospital run by some big titty nurses.
Find out a bit of information about the nurses and see how far you can push it! This is pretty short Visual novel game

Screenshot

Game is Awesome I was 💦 💦 at the end
Nice story 👏🏻

“The Hospital”

Overview

Screenshot

Best Game I played 😍
We all are waiting for next game from you😊​

“The Hospital”

Overview

Screenshot

Bro your just owsm bro I am waiting for your next game. Please make a family game like based on Tamil movies please bro.dont ignore my request 🙏🙏🙏🙏

“The Hospital”

Overview

Screenshot

I can wait

“The Hospital”

Overview

Screenshot

How to play

Amazing game 🎯🎯🎯

Back