• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Request pics here ???

Ask your Requests❤️

See the edited fakes -
Dress Removal? fakes by Faltu

Post a single HD pic of a popular actress here and I will make edits on that ??
Strict Note:
  1. Don't request personal pics (I will block you if you ask for personal fakes)
  2. Don't post multiple pics in one post
  3. Don't request TV anchors and underage girls
  4. Don't SPAM by posting too many requests

SCAMSTER ALERT !!!
Hi to all.. @Faltu ? @desifakes
This one is not about any requests..

I saw this guy @itsdon9 from twitter literally stealing fakes from various fakers in this site.. The stolen fakes get shared & reshared in various accounts in no time..

While many still does that ignorantly without knowing who created it, this guy literally stealing others work by cunning removing the original watermark by merging two 'half' pics into a single pic ie. Top half of the pic is a @Faltu ? edited one & bottom half is actually the original pic. Later he affixes his own watermark on the newly merged pic. l

So those who have twitter account, kindly mass report this guy and others who ever uses the pic without due credit.

@Faltu ? puts up a lot of effort & time in bringing such realistic edits based on random requests. His social media accounts got suspended while this @itsdon9 moron is happily stealing others work with 12k+ followers on twitter.
Haa manam chestondi gudilo pooja mari

Back