• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Retro and Contemporary Indian Celebs.

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Express my thankfullness to ur thread bro, for kind favour & posting priyanka chopra. However, edits are too much fakes and does not seem realistic. I'm looking forward in ur next post to make more realistic pl. This is my personal view without questioning ur hardwork and fantastic job. With regards

Express my thankfullness to ur thread bro, for kind favour & posting priyanka chopra. However, edits are too much fakes and does not seem realistic. I'm looking forward in ur next post to make more realistic pl. This is my personal view without questioning ur hardwork and fantastic job. With regards
Those are old fakes that I made. I just posted them now. I used to post on Deviantart before. and didn't take this thing seriously before. Now I try to make more realistic ones.

Back