• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Retro and Contemporary Indian Celebs.

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Which Couple you want to see next ? Including Hero-Heroine, Villain-Heroine, Heroine-Heroine(Lesbian), Shemale-Heroine. Please comment and tell. The most liked comment couple will be made next !
Neha Dhupia and Alia Bhatt lesbian/Shemale

I'm really sorry ?
Dude, there are some really deranged psychopaths out there, one of them made Nora Fatehi and Varun Dhawan, another guy made Nora and Remo D'Souza, one made her with Guru Randhawa and the worst, with Shakti Kapoor. I was totally pissed off after watching all of this, and then you wanted "Bolo zuban kesari".

Sorry if I said something wrong. But I am also a huge fan of Nora, Just like you and I can't watch her getting destroyed like that.

Dude, there are some really deranged psychopaths out there, one of them made Nora Fatehi and Varun Dhawan, another guy made Nora and Remo D'Souza, one made her with Guru Randhawa and the worst, with Shakti Kapoor. I was totally pissed off after watching all of this, and then you wanted "Bolo zuban kesari".

Sorry if I said something wrong. But I am also a huge fan of Nora, Just like you and I can't watch her getting destroyed like that.
I can understand ❤️

Back