• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Retro and Contemporary Indian Celebs.

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
This time, I am going to do something different. Especially for Telugu and Tamil Fans. ( Not my fans, movie fans)
Tamil and Telugu movies are famous for being a MASS Masala Entertainers. So I wanted to show them what a Hollywood Mass Masala Film looks like.
This time I am going to recommend a Movie, known as

Machete (2010)

Guys, all of this has happened within first 5 minutes of this movie, A century has gone after Indians started their own Film Industries, It still has not happened yet, in any of our industries !
I don't want to spoil this movie for you, But I would like to share some of it's best moments.

I want all south Indians and North Indians (since now they also love these Mass Masala films), to imagine How Awesome our movies would be If Censor Board didn't existed ! Imagine our favorite Heroes like Chiranjeevi Sir, Ram Charan, Yash, Darshan, Duniya Vijay or Vishaal just unapologetically stabbing and Slicing through bad guys with our own version of Machete, The Sickle,

Our favourite heroines naked in front of heroes, Sex scenes in our movies ! Something we can only dream of ! Extreme abusive language.
I dream of watching this type of Mass Masala Movie someday in theatre ! What do you think ?

Back