• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Revenge of ex

Reactions
DF Coins
This is a 7part series
Starring alia as a lead
Shraddha and jacquline as supporting roles
Hope u enjoy it

actress-kiara-advani-at-the-special-screening-of-web-film-guilty-113079.jpg

9l7kf6os5p451.jpg

72735978_2527197387512928_446023106625011712_n.jpg

147-1476636-wallpaper-alia-bhatt.jpg

Alia used to be an innocent girl and wanted to lead a decent good life with her then boy friend the used to be romantic had sex a lot bit only in treditional style like missionary
YA6aYy.gif

as alia dint want to go wild and sex was great and love life was grate tooo. too bad for her her bf began cheating on her with his ex which made alia devestated. When she asked him what was the reason he said he only like wild cats (showing all the stuff he and his ex did with alia would never doo) not a innocent kitty.
tumblr_oovlwmWI961r74ljco3_500.gif

soo decided she wanted to take up he dominant side become that wild cat even his bf would desire but cant have . That night she went to a club party held by her friend every one were shocked to see her in a hot attair in the club
tumblr_pr9lw5LWiV1s2mz5io4_250.gifv
tumblr_pr9lw5LWiV1s2mz5io2_250.gifv

she began dancing and hooked up with a hunk at the party and he took her to his place. Once both were in the bedroom, alia remembaring what her ex said that she was a kitty not a wild cat in frustration took the initiative to unbuckle the hunks belt. In a naughy voice "I'm going to make this cock mine", she said to him, looking deeply in his eyes. She dropped to her knees and yanked down his pants. His thick cock jumped out and her mind subconsciously changed.Again she felt like a little cute slut, wanting to beg to please his cock. She kissed and licked, looking up at him.
bdsmlr-277209-SagsBkESLF.GIF

Soon the hunk overtook the initiative and made her take his balls deep. Alia could barely fit it in her mouth, but she was like to take on a challenge, took a mobile and posed as the hunk began to ram her her mouth with his cock and sent it to her bf "who is a wild cat now"
He-pulls-her-hair-while-Lana-Rhoades-sucks-on-his-massive-black-cock.gif

To be continued

Last edited:

Alia used to be an innocent girl and wanted to lead a decent good life with her then boy friend the used to be romantic had sex a lot bit only in treditional style like missionary
YA6aYy.gif

as alia dint want to go wild and sex was great and love life was grate tooo. too bad for her her bf began cheating on her with his ex which made alia devestated. When she asked him what was the reason he said he only like wild cats (showing all the stuff he and his ex did with alia would never doo) not a innocent kitty.

soo decided she wanted to take up he dominant side become that wild cat even his bf would desire but cant have . That night she went to a club party held by her friend every one were shocked to see her in a hot attair in the club

she began dancing and hooked up with a hunk at the party and he took her to his place. Once both were in the bedroom, alia remembaring what her ex said that she was a kitty not a wild cat in frustration took the initiative to unbuckle the hunks belt. In a naughy voice "I'm going to make this cock mine", she said to him, looking deeply in his eyes. She dropped to her knees and yanked down his pants. His thick cock jumped out and her mind subconsciously changed.Again she felt like a little cute slut, wanting to beg to please his cock. She kissed and licked, looking up at him.

Soon the hunk overtook the initiative and made her take his balls deep. Alia could barely fit it in her mouth, but she was like to take on a challenge, took a mobile and posed as the hunk began to ram her her mouth with his cock and sent it to her bf "who is a wild cat now"

To be continued
Superb bro

YA6aYy.gif

To be continued
Good start

YA6aYy.gif

To be continued
Continue the story buddy

Revenge on her ex part two
2Alia-Bhatts-super-fun-bikini-photo.jpg

Alia after that night with the guy from the

Club
bdsmlr-96538-Z48PcXFMrO.webp

she was not done she wanted to show her ex she is even wilder soo she thought of a plan

During her previous conversation with her ex she got to know that father of her ex boyfriend was a powerful, sucessfull, rich politician whom her ex hated
9-C3641-D0-FD86-4-F70-9323-8561-D964-FC65.jpg

Alia had a crazy idea and alia knows he is tecnically , an older man who she shouldn't be interested in, but he is not like the other fathers she knows, he is athletic and sexy, though her ex used to hate him as he chated on his mom with an other women
bdsmlr-403519-kbbPROLm8m.jpg

alia used to fantasize on him, every time she sees him. But she keeps her fancy secret and under control. But now that her bf became her ex dumped her for an other chick
giphy.gif

Now she had an opportunity to fulfill her fantasies and show her ex how wild she really was but how?
giphy.gif

apparently her ex's father is such a cheater and how he had so many affairs with many ladies and how much he has likes for young women, and just few weeks before her breakup she knew from her ex that his father last affair was a girl named shraddha who was barely a few years older than them.
shraddha-kapoor-and-aditya-roys-chemistry-in-the-song-kaara-fankaara-is-sizzling-hot-201701-876153.jpg

Alia now starts dressing more provocately joins in the same tennis club that her ex-boyfriend 's father used to visit, wantedly teasing her ex' s father by wearing short skirts, smiling at him as playfully as she can. The problem was she doesn't know how to flirt with older man, but she tries until finally one day her lame attempts pay off.

all-about-the-woman-923.jpg

After the play while everyone were leaving her ex's father corners her before she left the court and dives his hand under her school skirt with a knowing smile on his face.making Alia exited
tumblr_p9gt0kea7S1uejcvjo3_250.gifv

"Tell me alia , how long have you been wanting to fuck your boyfriend's daddy?" He asks her while his fingers slip under her panties.

She can't believe is finally happening.

"not my bf's daddy my ex's," She breathes jittery and so eager.
tumblr_p9gt0kea7S1uejcvjo1_250.gifv

He laughs and thrust two big fingers into her young pussy that squelch delighted. He fingers her then and there, staring at her eager teen face while she gets wetter and wetter until she cames grabing his expensive, white polo and silencing her moans by pressing her face against his chest and said perfect shirt.

69055-F59-6-DBB-4-CD9-B5-B3-B617-F8935327.jpg

He takes her to center of the court, . He comands her to take her soaked panties while he strips naked. Next thing, alia is being grab by her hips and a thick older cock is plunging into her drenched cunt and is heveanly. She moaned like "ahh fuckkk u r the best fuck i ever had ur son is nothing infront of u ahh fuck me daddy fuck meee. Make me ur bitch"

gina-valentina-brazzers-exxtra-tennis-doggystyle-fucking.gif
gina-valentina-brazzers-exxtra-tennis-pussy-fuck.gif
gina-valentina-brazzers-exxtra-tennis-hardcore-sex.gif

Alia made sure that whole session was recored and after that whole fucking session her ex's father left and she took the phone

Messaged the vedio with a caption

"hope u could find a wild cat who could top that"
955210de99a71ebccfb94a36d0d25b6a.gif

To be continued

Last edited:
Revenge against third part
pd6.jpg

Alia loved getting naughty whith her ex's father and alias ex who saw the vedio was frustrated and went to his dad cursing showing the vedio to his dad " u basterd how could u. She was my gf for god sake" then his father intarupted "ehmm ur ex"...

Which made his son furious he threw the phone aside and the vedio started playing alia moaning " ahhh ahh harder daddy ahh u r soo better than ur son ".
getting-pounded-tennis-court-3.gif

Then the father continued "look son its not like she cheated on u she told me that u chose an other girl thinking she was innocent and u want girls who are wild na and by the way she was the one who made a move on me soo how could i reject". Just as father and son were arguing alia came in a stunning red sareee
images
"haloo daddy" her ex was soo furious at her but he couldent do anything as he is no more in relation with her. He rushed to his room cursing both alia and his dad
makeout-kiss.gif

Then the father quickly pulled alia onto him hugging and smooching umm umm "miss me" held her hand and placed it on his bulge. At that moment came her new lovers wife shraddha .
shriadka_4063.jpg

alias heartbeat rose quickly when she saw shraddha walking up to both. When she stands right in between both, shraddha towers over alia. Her eyes go down, as alias go up. "You want him or something?", shraddha asks in a demeaning voice. Alia was too scared to answer. "Because to me it seems like you want him. I saw the vedio of both of ur fucking session at the tennis court so hitting on married guys is ur thing now ha", shraddha continued barking at alia. Alias eyes go down in submissiveness.
tumblr_pdiy107ahU1uw0ccco1_500.gif

Shraddha calms down her voice a little. "Just tell me the truth. You want to have him right?". Alia slowly look up at her and her new lover. "yes, mam. I do". Shraddha grabs alias hand and takes it over to her husband. Her new lover, her ex father brush alias hair away from her face. "Good come lets go to our room with " and he takes alias hand, walking to the room along with his wife shraddha and his son could see it his face was red seeing his dad taking his ex to his room to bang.
dad024c63a2b3544047b050ea1046f5c.jpg

Once all are into the room, alias new partners wife shraddha takes over again. She strips down and tells alia to do the same. "you're going to eat me out" shraddha said seductively and before alia could guess what she was saying , alias new partner pushed her and her face is in between shraddha legs.
03.gif

In the corner of alias eye, she see her new lover strip naked as well but shraddha keeps alias attention on her pussy. "Good girl", alia hear her say. Suddenly alia feel her ex bf father, her lover, now her sex partner grabbing her hair and then slowly inserts his cock into her and fucking alia as she was sucking shraddha fachhhhhhhh it happend for like 10 mins then he pulled alia away. Surprisingly spreads his wife legs and pushed his dick into her lubricated pussy full on while alia get to watch.
bdsmlr-17935-F10YdzXxbZ.gif

bdsmlr-17935-U5npINO0cd.gif

After some hard core banging he made shraddha reach orgasm, now took on his other prey; alia. He grabbed alias little body to make her go on all fours. A slap on her ass before his hand were rubbing her little pussy. It was dripping wet, as expected. A few slaps on the inside of your thighs were necessary to have you spread them out. Mounting her from behind, he shoved his dick inside of alia. A loud gasp with a moan escaped alias mouth. Shraddha immediately held you down, talking dirty to alia ahhh u like it na scream like u screamed while u were getting banged in the tennis court . "Ssshhh. Take my husbands cock like the slut you are", she told you and pushed her lips on alias. All the three were banging like there was no tomorrow and alia began to scream who is a wild cat nowwww ahhhh fuck me daddy ahhh shraddha too moaning yes baby yes u r the best.... Hearing that alias ex was hard but he felt wierd at the same time
insta05102fb7.gif

309_450.gif
xxx-threesome-gif-xxx.gif
bdsmlr-101954-Rb41PzeFE8.gif
bdsmlr-17935-dxe6iKQJ2b.gif

To be continued

PART - 4
alia-bhatt-hot-bikini-and-photo-shoot-2017-year-05.jpg
Alia was completely turned into a wild whore now. The words spoken by her now Ex-boyfriend had become his greatest regret ever.
He stood outside his father's room checking out the 3 lovers in action, "I can't fucking believe my luck ! how did Alia get so slutty and horny ??.. and Shraddha!.. my own step-mom??.. FUCK!"
Even though his mind was in complete anger.. his cock was getting super hard seeing the action. He had no other option but to masturbate on his own Dad fucking his ex Alia and his own step-mom Shraddha. It was
necessary shagg for him.
24233327.webp

Alia to Sethi, "Thank you Sethi ji.. you made me into a complete woman now.. I am happy I got rid of your son.. and got into your pants!"

Shraddha brushed the hairs off Alia's face, "Darling, you are now my little whore now.. Sethi's son is a dick and it is ironic he doesnt know how to use it (Alia cutely laughed) But Sethi is a real man and I am the real woman.. so you will be our little cum slut from now on"
Shraddha's commanding attitude was turning on both Alia and Sethi and the 3 eventually fucked for one more time before tiring themselves out completely.
riding-cock-from-iamactuallyaferret.gif
Both the beauties kissed each other and let the sweat cool off from the hot fucking before sleeping in each others arms.
Nex day, Mr. Sethi realized he was so impressed with Alia that he wasn't going to let her be just a secret fuck for him.
When Alia had met him at his club before getting fucked by Sethi in the tennis court.. Sethi's rich friends were already eyeing Alia like a piece of hot ass meat
alia-bhatt-alia-bhat.gif

Sethi's friends in discussion,
Mehra - "Aisi maal to aajkal club mein dikhti hi kaha hai"
Sharma - "Kya gaand ke chuttad hai iske yaaaar"
Chopra - "Meri biwi to apne time mein bhi aisi kadak nahi dikhti thi fuck!"
Sethi was the lucky one to get to fuck Alia eventually but he knew that his friends were hungry too for some action. Now that Alia had become a full on slut, ready to do anything Sethi desired, he wanted his friends to ride her too
It was a sign of pride at the club. They had a weekly fuck party which they called "GBW"="GANG-BANG WEEKEND" on Saturdays. The men would chat with one another and talk about their sex life by sharing the sluts they fucked, then they would pick the hottest slut from the week and bring her down to the party for a massive orgy that would last the whole weekend. The only rule was, NO FUCKING WIVES. ONLY SIDE SLUTS.
gangbang_001.gif

This rule was kept so that no man can get jealous of each other and most of the men loved their wives so part-time sluts were allowed.
Ever sine Alia had sluttily showed herself to the club members.. all 4 men wanted Alia for the weekend.
Shraddha knew that her rich husband Sethi would take Alia to the party for her first ever Gang Bang. This thought made her hot and excited. Now she too wanted the action.
Shraddha - I know what you are thinking, you want Alia to be your slut for the weekend na?.. so that your friends can fuck her as much you guys want?.. well I will only allow that on one condition.. If you take me also with you!
Bv92yKKCEAADfx8.jpg
This shocked Sethi. Shraddha was clearly against the rule of the group. But to Sethi who had just fucked Alia and Shraddha together this thought was truly very exciting. Also, he would be the first to break the rules of the group and only because of Shraddha's own wish.
Sethi wanted to share the good news with the group,
Sethi - Hey brothers! I know how badly you guys want Alia for the Gang Bang party
Sharma - You damn right man !
Sethi - I have a surprise for you guys
Chopra - What bro?
Sethi - I just had a threesome with Alia and Shraddha !
Mehra - Ohh man fuck! you lucky bastard..
Chopra - Ahh shit man! how was it ?
Sharma - Yes man tell ! How was it?.. we really wanna know!
Sethi - Well then. how about you ask both of them this weekend?
Mehra - What !?! Shraddha is coming too?
Sethi - Yes man.. she herself told me she wants to come and join our little party!
Chopra - Wow!
Sharma - What a lucky bastard you are man! really can't wait for the weekend now..
Now there were 3 more cocks ready to pound the holes of Alia this weekend.. along with Sethi's hot young commanding wife Shraddha..
ac1c8d9d336c15c34150b6f961c5f806.jpg

Part 5
150604751_collage_fotor2.jpg

Alia was sleeping in the bedroom where she was fucked hard by Sethi and and his hotwife Shraddha. She woke up few hours later. Alia had a hot sensation in between her legs. Her inner thighs and pussy were oozing almost with satisfaction.. something she never felt in her life before.

Alia remembered every position every thrust every touch that she got from the hot couple. She wanted to be their fucktoy for life. Her slut side was now permanently turned on and she loved it.
img_9244.gif

img_8854.gif

tumblr_o40s323mtE1v6slrmo1_500.gif

Sethi came into the room, he saw Alia naked on the bed. Sethi saw how fucking beautiful this woman was and wanted to fuck her once again there and then.

Sethi came close to Alia.. standing in front with his boner inside his expensive pants right on the face of Alia..

Alia was staring into Sethi's eyes looking up to him. Sethi was looking down on her. She liked that. Sethi was silent. Alia spoke,
901B51E.gif
Alia - I like this. You make me feel so small and powerless. And your boner.. (Alia touches the boner with the palm of her hand) yesterday it pounded me so hard.. yet every hole I have is craving for more. You brought a side in me that no man.. or woman..

Alia turns her face to see Shraddha walk into the room.. stood standing side hugging Sethi in front of Alia. Shraddha started to brush Alia's hair.

Shraddha was wearing a tight blouse with her nipples poking through clearly showing she had no bra underneath.. Ali thought how confident and sexy Shraddha was.. she was mesmerized by her beauty..

Alia could feel that now she was bi-sexual.. at least for Shraddha.. another new sensation that she never experienced..

She continued - .. no man or woman.. ever could.. I want to be yours from now.. you are an amazing couple.. I wanna be your fucktoy!

Sethi spoke finally "You already are.. God you are sexy! I could just fuck you all day"

Shraddha - "Control yourself darling"

9c0d2fbaf5907e8bf4b5537ffd50cdb2.jpg
Sethi - "Ahh how can I.. just see her.. ohh Alia.. we have a surprise for you"

Alia - "Oh really!.. tell me sir"

Shraddha - "Uh! no darling.. not yet.. why don't you go to office and finish your work first.. we will tell her later.. earn those millions babe"

Shraddha kissed Sethi.and later both shradha and alia kissed infront of sethi making him hard but he had to leave

jon-hamm-threesome.gif

Sethi had to go to his office for some work. Shraddha on the other had all day free to have fun with Alia..

Sethi unwillingly left the 2 sluts alone and promised to be back home soon

Shraddha sat near to Alia on the bed

She pulled her blouse straps down to reveal her naturally full breasts to Alia.. here eyes lit up instantly

Shraddha - "I think you should show your mistress some appreciation Alia.."

Alia slowly staring into Shraddha's eyes.. went down and took one luscious tit into her mouth and started to suck on it like a devoted slave..

Shraddha - "Aahhhh.. yes.. ohhhh.. my.. keep sucking it babe.. uuuuhhhh"

Alia - "Ummmmmmmm...uuuuuummmmmmm.... uummmmmmmmmm.... ummmmmmmmmmmm"

Shraddha was pushing Alia's head into her so that more of her breast could enjoy the vaccum sucking of Alia's mouth

Alia went from one tit to the other without even Shraddha's saying.. this pleased her mistress as she moaned in pleasure loudly

Shraddha - "aaahhhh.. you are the best slut my husband found.. ooooooooooohhhhh... yeeaaahhhhh"

WZI1Nam.gif
WZI1Nam.gif
WZI1Nam.gif
WZI1Nam.gif
Alia - "Ummmmmmmm.. please... uuuummmmmm.. tell me na.. ummmmm.. what is the surprise... uuuuummmmmmmm"
Shraddha - "aaahhh.. keep sucking.. your surprise will be shown to you this weekend.. aaahhhhh.. ohh my pussy is so wet right now.. I want your lips on my pussy right now.. get down!"
Shraddha laid back on the bed and let Alia slid her panties apart
Alia - "Ufff... that pussy is so beautiful mistress.. i am so hungry for it... aaaammmmmmmmmm"
Shraddha - "ahhhh.. go for it!"
Alia dug straight into the fat pussy of Shraddha.. it was pure heaven! even though Alia had tasted this pussy so many times last night.. she still loved the taste of it..
Alia kept her eyes locked to the moaning eyes of Shraddha as she rubbed her lips vigorously onto the pussy that she served now..
Shraddha was in heaven of her own.. she loved how Alia wanted to please her and in turn get to taste such a tasty pussy..
She felt like a queen..​
ztqT4ZI.gif
Shraddha had an amazing idea.

Shraddha - "aahhhh.. come here.. I wanna show Sethi how I am fucking our little fuck toy"

Shraddha then starts the video recording in her phone then she grabs Alia and pushed her to the cold mirror and started to rub her pussy onto Alia's until they both came hard..

both pussies had flown juices so much that a strand of mixed juices was connected from pussy to pussy..

Alia switched the recording off.. and gave the phone to Shraddha who sent the video to Sethi..

Sethi in his office while discussing an office issue with his juniors,

Sethi - "Ajay get me the files of Bora builders.. we need to complete this work asap! and Neha I need the numbers of the trade in an hour.. and.. wait a sec"

Sethi opens his phone to see a video.. as he plays the video on mute.. he sees Shraddha and Alia rubbing on each other making each of their pussies cum hard..

Sethi - "FUCK!....umm.. you may leave!"

Sethi then messeged Shraddha,

Sethi - FUCK I can't wait for this weekend to come!.. aahhh I need to fuck you both tonight so hard..

Shraddha - Haha.. This weekend is going to be special !

CwGwNjZ.gif
CwGwNjZ.gif
CwGwNjZ.gif
CwGwNjZ.gif
CwGwNjZ.gif
CwGwNjZ.gif
TO BE CONTINUED...

Alia_002.jpg
The scenario was set up perfectly. Alia had turned herself into a full on whore with the help of Sethi and his wife hot dominating wife Shraddha. Even though Alia felt she had fulfilled all the fantasies required to be termed as 'WILD' there was a surprise waiting for her.

It was after the hot girl-on-girl fuck when Shraddha told Alia about the party this weekend,

Alia - "what!?.. how.. how.. how many men?"
tumblr_pnpyveec801y4p74so2_400.gifv

Shraddha - "4 in total.. and oh don't forget me!"

Alia - "Ohh.. you will also be there?"
tumblr_morirzRzF61r2a2q3o1_500.gif
Shraddha - "Absolutely.. I want to see how my little slut takes care of Sethi's friends.. I may also feel like joining in the fun!"

Alia - "Me take care of them??.. i think Sethi just wants his friend to use me as they please.. do whatever they want with me.."

Shraddha - "What's the harm in that hun?"

Alia - "Ummm.. nothing.. I just feel a little scared.. I have never had 4 men.. you know.. fuck me!"
tumblr_ojbkc1fZLm1uejcvjo10_250.gifv

Shraddha - "Well slut.. you never had a 3some or a lesbian fuck too right??.. but see how good you did !"
shraddha-kapoor-talking.gif
Alia - "Yes mistress.. Its soo nice of you to come with me.."

Shraddha - "It's not just for you babe.. I too haven't had a orgy in a long time.. in fact.. I only had one in college and I don't even remember how it was.. I have enjoyed some gang-bangs.. but you know having multiple dicks shoved into you when you are the only slut with holes to be used.. does get tiring sometimes.. It was all in my college days when I used to be part of a local hip-hop dance group..
b237c7372c81a561884dce9d318e8394d378b4d9.gifv

riley-reed-blackedraw-dancing.gif
now the group is grown in so many members and they have many girl dancers.. but back then when I was the only girl of the group.. and you know how these dance performances get.. most of the time in the practice sessions or even after performance parties.. after such hard training and tensed filled dances.. when every man around you is fit and filled with testosterone.. wanting to fuck anything that moves.. then being the only girl of the group puts you in the position of becoming their slut no matter what.. I was the only girl of the group and so I was being fucked by my whole dance group almost everyday..

shraddha-kapoor-in-nachi-nachi-street-dancer-3d-2020.jpg

riley-reed-blackedraw-interracial-gangbang-fucking.gif
...Ahh! I told them so many times to get another girl.. but I guess they were all so madly in love with fucking me.. that they never heard a word I said.. they just paraded me in short almost naked looking outfits and later shove their dicks in my holes.. till the last day of my college when I had decided to move from the city to this one I am living in now.. they fucked me as much as they desired.. and the group leader fucked me the most!.. from then I have always craved to have another girl who can share cocks with me in a gang-bang.. and with who I can also have fun"

dancing-dance-moves.gif

riley-reed-blackedraw-interracial-gangbang-double-penetration-fuck.gif
Alia was enjoying the tales being told by Shraddha to her.. along with enjoyment she was also fascinated like a student is to her master.. which Shraddha clearly was in fucking. But Alia was learning quickly.

Few hours later, Sethi was back home.. hungry and horny for his 2 hot sluts to fuck..

That night the 3 fucked each other madly.. with Sethi showing an aggression that men of his age rarely showed..
20150825224958uid.gif
Alia was the one getting her pussy pounded by Sethi hard as he could..

Shraddha sat on top of Alia.. her pussy on the sluts lips

Every hard thrusting of Sethi's fat cock produced heated moans from Alia's mouth went straight into Shraddha's fat pink pussy.. with Shraddha's moaning mouth kissing Sethi who gave her aggressive lusty french tongue smooches..
(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=WkWcjjwfKrCJIsom)24764621b.gif
Shraddha - "Aaaahhhh.... aaahhhhhhh.. mmmmmmmmmm... fuckkk.. that's so good.. aahhhh.. Sethi ji !.. seems like.. aaahhhhh.. you took some viagra pills on the way home hun??.. hehe"

Sethi - "Ahhh.. aaahhh.. who needs viagra.. aaahhhh.. if i have you two!.. I dont needs any.. aahhhh.. pills to fuck these holes.. aahhhhh.. take it you slut"

Alia - "aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Shraddha's pussy spilt her juices right into Alia's whore mouth..

as Alia's pussy covered Sethi's hammering cock..

Sethi was the only one who did not cum so fast.. as he had planned..

he kept fucking Alia till she cummed once again.. but Shraddha needed Sethi's cock to cum a 2nd time..

and so.. as Sethi paused.. Alia switched with Shraddha.. and Sethi resumed his pounding this time inside Shraddha's fat pussy hole..

Shraddha - "Uhhhhh.. that's better !.. aaahhhh.. aahhhhh... aaahhhhh"
ass_001-13.gif
Alia - "Ohhhh.. aaahhh... yesss mistress.. aaahhhh your tongue is amazing!.. ohhh Sethi ji.. you fucked me so good tonight... aahhhhh.. when mistress cums.. I want you to fuck me once again please!"
20821391.gif

3763411.gif

1842781.gif
163002495724_2.gif

163002495724_0.gif

163002495724_1.gif

This went on for hours.. and the 3 lovers did not stop until the morning sunshine shone upon their naked sweaty bodies..​
Alia couldn't believe that a man of Sethi's age could have so much passion and strength inside him to last a whole night.. Sethi denied using any pills and Alia believed him.. now she saw him with more respect than ever..
Shraddha on the hand wasn't this naive.. she knew Sethi could not do this without viagra and was only lying to maintain his manliness.. but she was fine with it.. as long as her pussy was satisfied..
TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
FARM-HOUSE [FINALE part 1]

150834382_081cc93b-264e-4994-8c30-6e2901917f88.jpg

Sharma - "Ready for the party brother?"

Chopra - "Aaj to puri bund phaad denge saali Alia ki" (will tear up that asshole of Alia)

Sethi - "Yes brothers! the FARM-HOUSE is ready!.. Come soon.. I will meet you there.. Shraddha and Alia will join us later.. you know these women.. trying to look their best.."

Mehra - "Hahaha.. why needed.. when we are going to strip them in seconds! hahaha!"

So it was Sethi who had planned the party. This time he wanted the party to go for as long as they all could and so Sethi planned to host in one of his most secretive farm-houses.

It was located just outside the capital city.. more than a few kilometres drive.. not many knew of the place and Sethi wanted exactly such a place for his sex parties..

Sethi was already at the farm-house..

Shraddha-Kapoor-Cosmopolitan-Magazine-Photoshoot-Feb-2017-Image-1.jpg

Alia was sitting in the black Mercedes car with Shraddha and Sethi's driver.. it had been more than 2 hours since they had left Sethi's huge mansion and now the city was also lost in the background.. Alia tensed up..
alia-1.gif

Alia - "Where is the party exactly?"

Shraddha - "Calm down we still have a few hours to reach the place"

Alia - "Ohh.. okay"

Shraddha - "It is a beautiful mansion.. more like a farm-house.. but you will love it truly.. I mean once you get to see it properly.. maybe tomorrow.. hehehe"

Alia - "What do you mean?"

Shraddha - "I mean that the boys are very impatient.. they will not be gentlemanly like with you.. so don't think that you will enjoy the scenario of the farm-house tonight"

Alia - "Ohh.. but if they get tired then? would you show me around?.. I have never visited farm-houses in my life"

Shraddha - "Hahaha.. you think they will get tired hun?.. well you don't know these rich men.. they can get anything done.. One pill and boom! they turn into young studs.. like last night.. remember how Sethi banged us both like a 20 year old stud ??"
IMG_1590558774578.gif

Alia - "Woah!.. that was because of a pill ?"

Shraddha - "Ohh my slut.. you have so much to learn.. Sethi and his friends always take pills before coming to the farm-house.. since the beginning"

Alia - "Who all has come to the farm-house?"

Shraddha - "Hmm.. well since we are going to take a few hours to reach.. I can tell you how the FARM-HOUSE parties started.."

Alia - "Yes please"

SHRADDHA NARRATES

In the starting.. the farm-house Sethi had bought was not used a lot.. because it was too far from home and many of Sethi's friend's wives were always nagging so you can imagine it was so though for the boys to go to such a length to fuck women of their choice..

I never had a problem with it.. I wasn't like those fake-ass bitches.. lying to husbands about how much they love them.. but not fucking them enough.. I fuck Sethi more than enough and in every way possible..
shraddhakimageedit_96_8250314634.gif

Shraddha-Kapoor-nude191549e278122bb0.gif

another thing is.. this farm-house has no network tower nearby.. as a result.. no disturbance from the outside world.. just FUCKING !.. you can imagine how much Sethi wants to be there always..

It was a dream space.. but Sethi's could never bring it up with his friends because he knew they will not go.. but Sethi was smart.. he knew that one day they will ask themselves for a place to fuck with no disturbances at all..

But for that to happen.. there had to be a perfect woman.. a hot slut that no one could resist..

That's when they met a fitness expert/yoga teacher named Jacqueline Fernandez.. she was the FIRST SLUT to visit the farm-house ever!

(Shraddha shows Jacqueline's pic to Alia.. who is mesmerized at her beauty)

150840879_4fqd6vgv3r251.jpg

Sethi and the boys had met Jacqueline through Chopra who had found her fitness classes through a contact and decided to call her to the club.. he has always been the one trying to find the hottest women.. but somehow Sethi always ends up with the best ones! (Shraddha kissed Alia's lips on that comment.. the driver saw that in the mirror and got a hard-on!)

Jacqueline agreed because at the club she was going to be paid to host Yoga classes as told by Chopra..

and the first day she had come.. she showed the rich bastards the exercises that made her into such a hot fit woman.. through the pain of the exercises..
(PornGIF.cc)_indian-bollywood-full.gif
5gy1vy377ih31.gif
tumblr_pxlsrzDgVA1uejcvjo1_500.gifv

I bet no one concentrated on the exercises and only imagined her tight body in various fucking kamasutra poses..

after the class ended.. Chopra introduced her to the whole gang..

All of them would have had their cocks bursting through their yoga pants surely.. and If Jacqueline could notice the boners in her appreciation.. she would have just laughed it off..

The whole gang wanted to fuck Jacqueline together.. but they wanted to do something special that they had never done before..

If I can imagine their conversation then it would have gone like this..
IMG_1590558774708.gif

SHRADDHA ACTING OUT ALL THE MALE VOICES

Sharma - "Man let's fuck her all the weekend man.. all night long till morning and still keep going.. and no one to disturb at all.. aahh!"

Mehra - "You're right man.. but where can we do this ?"

Then Sethi got the idea.. it was perfect fit.. he now wanted to tell his friends about the farm-house..

Sethi suggested, "Don't worry brothers.. I have a place!"

Sethi told them about the farm-house and they all agreed

It was Chopra then who spoke to Jacqueline..

I think he said to her,

Chopra - "Umm.. Jacqueline I have another paid job for you.. it is an overnight job.. the job is in outer parts of the city.. in an amazing farm-house/mansion.. you will love it.. plus the pay is double the pay of here!.. are you interested?"

To which Jacqueline reacted,

Jacqueline - "Ohh!.. double pay?.. umm.. overnight?.. i don't understand.. these exercises you can do in the day also.."
f8121d681082a55afa15a4e34c81e5f1b07b1e2a.gifv

referring to the exercises she had just shown to the class..

Chopra - "Ah.. no Jacqueline we will doing some OTHER exercises!"

Jacqueline probably did not understand but simply accepted the offer as the money was twice the amount.. what a whore !
jacqueline-fernandez-flirt.gif

That night it was Chopra who went to pick Jacqueline.. Sethi had already left from our house and gone to the farm-house.. he had given the directions to Chopra..

Chopra flirted with the slut along the way to get her in her horny mood.. she too surely liked his attention on her.. I mean he was paying her a ridiculous amount for just a yoga session (that's what she thought) so she must have felt comfortable..

At the farm-house.. the group greeted Jacqueline.. they poured some drinks for her and greeted her like a lady at first..

Jacqueline - "Shall we start?"
jacqueline-lipstick.gif

But then, all 4 gulped their drinks down their throats like hungry thirsty men..

All 4 - "Oh yeah! Lets begin!"

Each of them had taken strong viagra pills that not only boosted the cock stamina but also brought in more testosterone in their manly bodies making them more angry and more sexually hardcore.. these were expensive pills.. Mehra was the one to get it for them..

Jacqueline was one of the fittest woman they had ever seen.. and they had planned to test it out completely..

N4P9al2.gif
YkH042x.gif

They all fucked her.. fucked her madly.. no hole was left unfucked.. not even her navel holes.. they forced their cocks inside each of Jacqueline's tight holes as they stretched her body wide apart..

She deserved the fucking that she had built her body for.. even Superman would shy away from such godly fucking..

at the end of it all.. Jacqueline was left in a mess.. her make-up was ruined.. her clothes were torn.. her holes were paining and her skin was scratched and beat-up all over..

even her body was OWNED by these rich bastards.. the only thing Jacqueline had that she could truly saw belong to her now.. the Money!

and like a true gold-digging prostituting slut.. she grabbed the money and put it in her purse.. a full weekends hard work!

vlcsnap-00001.png
816ad4721c8912b1d72d3e6b63b7e422bd679b2d.gifv

Alia silently looked at Shraddha as she completed her story of Jacqueline's hardcore fuck..

alia: damn now i am a little tensed

tumblr_ok3m97nviw1uw0ccco1_500.gif

Last edited:
Finale part 2

Alia - "WOOOOOWWW!.. Oh my god ! I'm shit scared now.. but.. but my.. my pussy.. ohhh it's so wet.. what is this feeling!"
alia-bhatt-too-funny.gif

Shraddha - "Total submission slut! you are meant to be a whore.. a body of holes to be filled again and again"
shraddha-kapoor-arrey.gif

Alia - "Yes mistress.. you are right.. I just want to be your submissive pair of holes.. I hope Sethi ji and his friends fuck me as they did to Jacqueline.. by the way.. how do you this story?"
aliabhatt.gif

Shraddha - "Oh slut they surely will.. haha.. Sethi ji is a very kinky man.. if he enjoys fucking hot beautiful women.. he also like bragging about it.. especially to me!.. he tells me every night of his sex adventures.. in detail.. why do you think I was so eager to come to the farm-house with you to meet the boys!.. if they fuck so good in the story.. then how good would they be in real !!"
shraddha-shraddhakapoor.gif

As the two beauties reached the farm-house.. they were greeted by the 4 men.. each with a drink in his hand..

Sethi stood at the front as he greeted both his ladies out of the car.. then he gave a nod to his driver to leave and he did..

As the car sped away.. the 3 men introduced themselves to Alia.. and greeted Shraddha as they knew her..

Mehta and Sharma were all over Alia.. while Chopra was hugging and getting close to Shraddha.. Sethi was looking at how much his friends were horny for his 2 sluts.. he never felt prouder..

As they walked inside.. both Shraddha and Alia were being grabbed and touched everywhere on their hot tight bodies..kissed
0zr.gif
(PornGIF.cc)_scarlett-johansson-jiggling-celebrity-ass-small.gif

Shraddha was the first one to undress herself.. Alia then followed..

when the boys saw the naked bodies of these 2 angle's... they could not stop.. but Shraddha wasn;t just here to get fucked.. she also wanted to fuck them herself..
Alia-bhatt-Shraddha-kapoor-nude-lesbian.jpg

and so she spoke

Shraddha - "Oh you boys must be thinking.. lets do what we always do hun??.. well let me turn you amateurs into PRO's... why don't we do this ONE by ONE.. hun??.. Mehra ji.. I see you are very eager to have both of us.. how about you come first..
ExhaustedFancyGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

They did not protest at all.. no one really had an issue with Shraddha commanding them.. it was in her nature.. in fact such rich men loved to be under command as it was so rare.. they were the ones always commanding people and here Shraddha was dominating these men.. they felt excited..

Shraddha and Alia took Mehra into one of the rooms.. Shraddha immediately took his cock out and started to suck on it..
hP3v5T8.gif

Alia watched.. as her mistress was pleasing a hardened dark Desi cock.. she was so impressed by Shraddha that her lust for her mistress was ever growing..
alia-bhatt-what%3F.gif

Shraddha licked around the dick's mushroom head.. and started to jerk it hard too.. Alia joined in with her hand placed on the big cock's base just touching his pubic hair..

Shraddha - "aaaammmmmmmmmm.. aaahhhh.. why don't you take off your clothes Mehra ji !"

pQ2OPg7.gif

To be continued

Last edited:
Back