• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Personal sex story Rinku – The Safari

sex stories releted to personal
Reactions
DF Coins
Rinku – The Safari (Part 1)

A smile played on the edges of my lips as the rugged SUV bounced along the rough road towards the destination of our surprise holiday!

It was sheer luck that my husband & me were able to tag along with Jiggy (my elder brother’s son) for this 4 days 5 nights jungle safari to one of the most sought after wildlife sanctuaries in the country!

Jiggy was actually supposed to have gone with his parents, that is with my elder brother & his wife, but they had to cancel for some reason & Mohit & me jumped at the chance to accompany Jiggy on this ‘ALL EXPENSES FULLY PAID’ trip!!!!

Mohit was thrilled since the accommodation was at a 5-star resort with all expenses paid for!
I was thrilled since I had always wanted to go on just such a wildlife trip & the added lure was Jiggy himself more so because I knew Jiggy’s secret & I had no doubt this would turn out to be a very interesting trip!!!!

Jiggy’s secret is that he has taken after his Rinku mausi in more ways than one!!!

Jiggy is a bi-sexual guy & though he enjoys banging pussy; his prick grows bigger if there is another cock stuffed deep down his own ass!!!!

The reason how I know this about Jiggy is that a few years ago, I had a hot & steamy night along with a stud of a friend & Jiggy!

Since then we have not been able to get our hands on each other again & this seemed like a great time to get our paws dirty!!!!!
………
…………
Well… to take the narrative forward, we reached our destination late that evening, grabbed a quick dinner & then hit the sack, since we had to rise early to catch the first safari early next morning!!

Luckily, we had a huge bed in our room & all 3 of us, Mohit, Jiggy & me were able to fit easily onto the bed!!
Ofcourse, my spoil sport of an husband slept in between me & Jiggy!!!!
………
…………….
Early next morning, even before dawn broke, we were in the open SUV waiting with bated breath hoping to catch a sight of the awesome big cats for which the park was famous!!!!!

Even though Jiggy & me were super excited, soon our excitement was dampened by Mohit’s incessant complaining!!!
First it was the early waking, then the biting cold, then the want of a sighting the big cat… as if the fucking tiger was just waiting for Mohit to come to the park so he could come out wagging his tail at my husband!!!!

Both of our morning & evening safari rides ended in exactly the same way, Mohit complaining through out the ride & all of us, that’s Jiggy, me, the driver & the park ranger ignoring Mohit & his grouchy blabbering!!!
………
…………..
So, imagine our joy, that is Jiggy’s & mine, when Mohit announced that night, that he wouldn’t go on any more safari rides & would prefer to enjoy his beauty sleep, both in the morning as well as in the afternoon!!!!
Finally, I had my license to kill …. or more accurately .. to have some fun!!!!
……
……….
Early next morning I was ready even before Jiggy woke up, but after he had one glance at me & he started his day with a very knowing & expectant smile!!!!

I was dressed simply …..!!!!
My silky brown hair pulled back tightly & tied in a high pony tail, a tight cropped white half sleeved T-shirt which ended just above my navel, a khaki pair of shorts…. Well, of course, they were shorter than the regular shorts, a large buckled brown belt around my waist & simple brown sandals on my feet! ….. Underneath, I had a tight sports bra & a tight thin panty!
Over all this, I had worn a military green full sleeved jacket (which was left open) to beat the chilly air of the morning ride!!!

Jiggy must have smiled since inspite of all these garments, my smooth fair legs were almost completely bare & my flat smooth tummy & deep round belly peeked out between the t-shirt & the belt!
To add to it, the tight bra & super tight t-shirt made my boobs seem to jut out a bit more than necessary!!!!

Since we had the entire open SUV to ourselves, Jiggy & me got comfortable in the rear seat & looked forward to the safari ride with anticipation!!!!

The park allotted a ranger as a guide & I was pleased as punch to see a super fit & rugged looking youth join us!
He greeted us with a lop sided smile!
Just as he got into the SUV, he shot an all appraising glance at me, scanned me in an instant & I saw a slight appreciating arching of his eyebrows which indicated he was more than impressed with what he saw!!!
The fellow (I shall call him ‘Ranger’) also adjusted the rear view mirror so that we could see into each other’s eyes!
It was my turn to raise my eyebrows & throw him a questioning but encouraging grin!!!!
……
………..
With that we set off into the cold morning, on our third safari of that trip!!!

As we drove along, Ranger gave quite a bit of info which had not been forth coming in the earlier rides, which I attributed to the pissy attitude of my sour puss of a husband!!!

……
Ranger was not just informative & instructive but he also had a rough charm which he used liberally to impress me!

Once when we saw a rare animal Ranger gave us the relevant info & then remarked “Madamji …. Lagta hai yeh saare rare jaanwar aap ko dekhne aa rahe hai!! ..Itni khoobsurat aurat aaj tak nahin aayi iss jungle me…..!” making me blush while Jiggy glanced at him as if appraising him from his own perspective!!!

I too warmed up to him & offered him a few lingering glances & half smiles ensuring that he got the boost to go one step further!!!!
…….
……….
We had a few SUV’s on the same trails that we were following, but after maybe 30 minutes into the ride, Ranger made the driver take a different route from the ones which all others were taking!!!

Before we could comment, Ranger said “Madamji …. Sir …. Iss raaste pe watering hole hai … wahan do din se sighting ho rahi hai …. Luck try karte hai? Ok? ….. Aur madamji …. Pakka bolta hoon….. sher bhi aap ko dekhne ka chance miss nahin karega …. Aa hi jayega …. Guarantee hai!!!”

I bit my lip & coyly lowered my eyes while he puffed out his chest & smiled broadly!!!

The driver did as he was told & soon we were on a narrow desolate trail with lots of trees around us!!!
It was so dense in places that we had to bend down in the rear to avoid low hanging branches of trees hitting us!!!
……
………..
Suddenly, Ranger held out his hand & made the driver stop the car & whispered “Sunno …. Call ho raha hai!!!”
We a distant screech & a barking sound …. & the Ranger pointed the driver further down the trail & made him stop near a thicket!!!

Ranger stood up & scanned towards the drivers side!
He grabbed a pair of binoculars & looked through them!!!

Suddenly, he stood on the edge of the window & walked towards the rear!!!
I was amazed at his agility!!!!

He was walking on the edge with the binoculars in one hand & the other hand pushing away the branches that came in his way!!!

‘Wow!!’ I thought to myself ‘This guy is amazingly athletic!!!’

Jiggy too had stood up & was about to speak when Ranger whispered, “Madamji…Sir …. Wahan dekhiye …. Uss gufa me … just thodasa bahar …. Tiger!!!!”

He made Jiggy stand on the rear seat & guided Jiggy & his camera to where the tiger was supposed to be!!!
“Ohh..fuckk!!! .. Look at that!!!! …..A Tiger!!!” Jiggy gushed & began snapping away with his cannon like camera, lost to the world!!!

I glanced at Ranger & he gave me a quick nod!
Then he sidled behind me while gently taking my arm & made me stand on the seat behind Jiggy!!

His touch was electric!!!!
Once again I bit my lip as our eyes locked & there seemed to be an unspoken understanding between us!!!

“Mai dikhata hoon… Madamji!!!” Ranger whispered & gently pushed his arms between my armpits & held the binoculars in front of my face!!!

“Huh!!...ssss!!” I gasped as he brazenly rested his elbows on my breasts & pressed on them!!!
“SSShhhh!!!” Ranger hushed me gently, rubbed his crotch on my butt & began dry humping me gently!!!

“Aah..ssss!” I gasped again & he hushed me again as he pushed his nose into my pony tail & sniffed at my hair!!!!

Jiggy was lost in his camera, the driver’s view was obstructed my Jiggy’s body so Ranger had a free run with his horny Madamji!!!!!!

I didn’t know whether he had planned all of it or it was impromptu!!!
But if he had planned it …. It was working like clockwork!!
And if he had not planned it …. It sure was one fucking lucky day!!!! …. For both of us!!!!!

“Pakdo… na please!!!” Ranger crooned in my ear & I swear I thought he was talking about his prick which was grinding against my bums!!!!

Then with a grin he said “Binoculars…pakdo…Madamji!!!!”
“Madarchod!!!, I whispered almost to myself but nodded, smiled coyly & held his hand before I grasped the binoculars!!!

“Sherni… ..bindass sherni …ho tum…madamji!!!” he whispered in my ear, his lips grazing my earlobes as he spoke & then did something so brazen that I almost yelped in surprise!!!!

He placed both his hands on either side of navel & expertly pushed them below my tight t-shirt & also beneath my sports bra & clutched at my boobs!!!!!

Then for the next 15-20 minutes, he kept on rubbing his crotch on my bums while his hands squeezed & massaged my tits with absolute abandon!

Ranger was dry humping me from behind!!!! … ‘Ohhh Fuckkk!!!’ ….’SSSSSSss’ It felt so erotic & so stimulatingly hot!!!!
Sometimes his face was buried in my pony tail… at others he was nuzzling my ear lobes …. Then he would plant a quick peck on my neck …. Nuzzle my cheek in between!!!
One thing was constant all through the dry humping & nuzzling, his hands were expertly kneading my tits & playing with my erect nipples without the slightest inhibition!!!!

Not that I was complaining…. Also he knew what he was doing & I was enjoying it to the fullest especially since I knew he was doing it knowingly ….. Ranger knew perfectly well what a brazen slut this madamji was!!!!

Many a time, he shushed me just as I was about to moan in ecstasy!!!
I was soaking wet in my crotch but I cared a shit if it showed or not!!!!
All I wanted was a long & hard fuck from this rough Ranger!!!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 2)

……
…………
But unfortunately, my hopes were dashed & my desires left unsatiated!!!
……
Soon, we heard the rattle of another SUV coming along & Ranger slipped his hands out & retreated away from me!
But not before buttoning my jacket right above by boobs!!!

I looked at him quizzically & he whispered “Madamji … bable ka setting kharab ho gaya hai … bra kahin aur hai … t-shirt kahin aur…. Aur nipple ekdum tight ho gaye hai ….. Baad me adjust kar lena!!!” he winked at me & went back to his front seat just as Jiggy stepped down from his non stop photo session!!!

If only he knew what his Rinku mausi had been up to & what a photo-op he had missed!!!

A few other SUV’s joined us & their rattling seemed to disturb the tiger as much as it had disturbed Ranger & me!!!

The tiger got up & walked indolently across the dense patch & the right along the trail!!!
All the vehicles followed the magnificent animal till it suddenly veered off into dense grass!!!
……..
…………
“Wow!!! Maja aa gaya!!! …. Kya sighting hui hai!!!!... Great!!!” Jiggy exclaimed & I agreed demurely, although I had a completely different ‘maja’ in mind!!

“Madamji ..Sir … ab hum recreation zone chalte hai!!! … Wahan restroom use kar sakte hai .. packed breakfast bhi laya hai ..woh bhi kha lenge … phir aage chalte hai! … Ok?” Ranger said to us & we agreed wholeheartedly!

Ranger sat next to the driver & again we locked eyes in the rear view mirror as the SUV proceeded towards the recreation zone!!! This time there was no denying the animal attraction between us!!!
……..
………….
Jiggy was sitting next to me on the rear seat & showing me the wonderful photos he had taken of the tiger!
He kept moving closer to me & I guessed he too had something else on his mind!

Soon, Jiggy’s thigh was pressed against my thigh & he was trying his hardest to elbow my tits, not knowing I had already been aroused by the Ranger just a short while back!!

Then slowly, with a tremble in his hand, Jiggy placed his hand on my bare thigh & said “Rinku mausi……?” but I interrupted him & gave him stern look & said “Mausi bhi bolta hai… aur chance bhi marta hai…. Chutiyagiri baand kar & come to the point!!! Ek kuch decide kar …. Either you call me mausi & keep your hands off me … or you call me Rinku - atleast when my darling husband Mohit is not around & continue doing the sidey shit you have in mind!!!”

Jiggy smiled a lusty smile & groped my thigh roughly & moved his hand further between my thighs & said hoarsely “Rinku!!!!........... Ohh..fuck…. yo..u… you are….. wet …already so wet…..Fuckk!! Rinku?!?!?”

If only Jiggy knew that the reason for the wetness was sitting in the front seat & grinning as he observed a horny nephew & his sexy aunt fooling around!!!!
…….
………
We reached the recreation zone & were greeted by a cacophony of noise as all the SUV’s had congregated there!
The stillness of the jungle was destroyed by the thoroughly annoying sounds of urban life!

We had the breakfast that Ranger has so thoughtfully packed for us!
I made it a point to share our breakfast with Ranger & the driver insisting that they sit with us!!!
….
…….
After a nice filling meal & hot tea, the driver & Ranger went to chat with the other drivers & rangers, while Jiggy & me wandered around looking at the information displayed in the small museum building!

While wandering, Jiggy put his arm around my waist & said diffidently “Er… Ri…Rinku …. Tiger toh dekh liya … baaki bhi kaafi sighting kar li … ab kuch masti ho jaye ….?”

“Jiggy!!! … You want to make out here? In this fucking crowd? …. Are you nuts?” I reprimanded him but I let his hand encircle my slim waist & siddled closer into him letting him know that I didn’t have a problem making out right there & neither the location nor the crowd actually mattered!

“Arre ..Rinku!!! Not now!!! … lets wait till all of them go on their safari!!!! We will wait … then there wont be anyone around!!!!”

“Hmmm! How did you get so smart Jiggy? …. OK! Lets try it out!!!! … but lets be careful … OK?”
…………
…………..
………………..
Accordingly, we wasted time in the museum till almost all the other SUV’s had left.
That’s when Ranger came to us & said “Madamji ….Sir … aage chalna hai ….. abhi 2 ghante ki safari baki hai….!”

“Umm…Ranger…. Hum yahan kuch der aur rukh sakte hai kya? …. Kitna shaanth hai yahan … thoda ghum sakte hai hum…. Bahar..?” I asked sweetly!

“Huh? … Er… Haan ..ghum sakte ho … par compound ke bahar maat jaana…. Bahar jungle hai… mai… matlab … driver aur mai …. hum gadi me intezar kar rahe hai!!!” he answered, sounding a bit disappointed!

Jiggy & me walked out, hand in hand, like 2 lovers on a date!
We walked behind the building & then around it just to ensure that there was nobody around!

On our second round behind the building, I stopped, pulled my hand out of Jiggy’s hand & slapped him across his cheek!!!!

“OOAAAWWW!!! Oh Behenchod…. Rinku!!!! …. Madarchod saali …kyun maara?” Jiggy erupted angrily & scared at the same time!!!

I held his collar, pushed him against the wall & said “Chutiye ….. saath phere lega kya…. ?” & before he could say a word, I launched myself at him & planted my mouth onto Jiggy’s grinning lips!!!!!

We smooched!!! Hard!!! Lips sucking on the other’s lips! Tongues lapping hungrily!!! Our hands groping the other’s body!!!!
Then Jiggy turned & pinned my back against the wall & banged his crotch into my crotch!
I spread my legs out & let him dry hump me!!!!

I closed my eyes & sighed longingly…… as Ranger’s face flashed before my eyes …… & I imagined him just the way he had been just a while ago ….. his rough hands groping my tits & his cock dry humping my butt from behind!!!!!

Jiggy kissed me …. I smooched him back …. Our lips parted ….. tongues lapping against each other …… hands squeezing & groping which ever part of the other’s body we could find!!!!!

Between passionate ‘ooohs’ & ‘aahs’ Jiggy began sucking on my tits … through the t-shirt & all making it soggy & then he moaned “Rinku mausi…. Sssss …. I want to fuck you ….. mmmhhhh!!!!!”

‘SLAAPPP!’ ….. “Owww!?” …… “Kya hua….. saali….mara kyun?” Jiggy asked as I smacked him across his cheek!!!!

“Listen .. you dick head!!!! Aur ek baar… mujhe… mausi kaha na toh …toh …. I will fucking bite your cock off!!! … understand …you bastard?” I reprimanded him!!!!

Jiggy burst out laughing & grabbed me by my waist & dragged me along with him!

“Kahan le ke jaa rahe ho .. apni Rinku mausi ko?” I chided him & then recoiled & almost shrieked “Chutiya hoga hai kya Jiggy …. Men’s toilet me … are you fucking crazy?”

“Rinku!!! … ab gand phat ke haath me aagayi na? … Don’t worry …yahan koi nahin hai….. unless you want to do it out in the open …. right here?” Jiggy asked with a naughty twinkle in his eyes!!!

For a fleeting instance I did actually think of doing it right there …. But something, a nameless fear gnawed at me … it wasn’t worth risking it? Or was it?

Well Jiggy made up my mind for me when he said “Rinku … andhar chal yahan koi aur aaya toh laude lag jaayenge!!!”

I agreed, Jiggy was not the kind to put up a fight in case we were caught or assaulted by someone!
For all I knew, Jiggy might just offer his own ass to add to my fucked up holes, to the bloddy assaulters!!!!

In any case, I just shook my head at the futility of arguing with Jiggy & agreed to accompany him to the men’s toilet!
….
……..
Jiggy went in ahead to check & then flung the door wide open & said “Aa ja meri tharki mausi …. Andhar koi nahin hai … aaja kutiya ki tarah teri gand marta hoon!!!”

“Mausi se kuttiya …Ummm… OK!! Dekte hai kya kar sakta hai tu….!” I challenged Jiggy as he pulled me into the toilet & the nauseating stench of stale urine assailed my nostrils!!!

The toilet was a filthy mess, having been used by a horde of wild life loving tourists till a few minutes ago.
Still, we were 2 sex crazy bastards craving for a hard fuck & the stench was not going to stop us from copulating that day!!!!
…….
…………
We kissed as Jiggy raised my t-shirt & bra & exposed my jiggling tits, to which he put his mouth & suckled noisily!!!!
While he suckled, I undid my belt & shorts & pulled them down to my knees along with my panties!!!

The instant I realized that I was semi naked, in a men’s toliet bang in the middle of a jungle, my pussy flooded with my juices & Jiggy slurped on my cunt juice like it was his favorite refresher!!!
………..
…………….
His munching & slurping on my cunt made me cum even harder & I squealed “J..Jj.Jiggy…. fuck me you bastard!!! Fuck me!!! … Pleeeease!!!!!” & I grabbed his hair & dragged him upwards!!!

As soon as he was upright, I grasped his cock & tried to push it towards my cunt!!!!

To my surprise, Jiggy pulled back & said “Aise nahin Rinku….. aise!!!!!”
He grabbed my pony tail & turned me around & pushed me forward!!!!

My face hit against the tiled wall while Jiggy spread my legs as much as possible with my pants wrapped around my knees!!! I held on to the partition of the urinal as Jiggy fondled & then slapped my bums!!!!

“Jiggy!!!!! …. !” I yelped “Fuck my pussy Jiggy!!!!”
“Rinku …. Teri gand bajaoonga … bola tha na maine…..!!!!” Jiggy said hoarsely & I reached back & began smearing my cunt juice around & on my asshole!!!!
……..
……………
……………….
Jiggy’s hands felt me up, all over the exposed parts of my body & he groaned as he slowly stuffed his cock into my asshole!!!!

“Ummm….AAhhh…oowww…OOOHHHHh…!!!!” I moaned & flinched as his cock slid in & out of my tight asshole!!!
………
…………
Soon, Jiggy was banging my ass in a smooth rhythm! My head bobbing in sync with his slow thrusts!!!
One of his hands had gripped my tits while the other hand was busy fingering my twat!!!!
……
…………
As the raging fire within me was appeased by my nephew, I rested my head against the dirty tiled wall & closed my eyes & lived my fantasy, even as Jiggy kept on his rhythmic thrusting!!!
…….
…………..
“UUHHHg …YESSS …Rinkoooooo!!!!” Jiggy gasped as he began thrusting in harder!!!

“UMMm… Ranger ohhh yesss…… Ranger… Come on….. YESSSS RANGERRrrrrr!!!! SSssss …. OOhhh YESSSS FUCK MEEE……. RAANGEERRR!!!” I screamed unable to control my passion!!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 3)

……..
…………..
“R…Ranger?!?!? …. Rinku? … what the fuck do you mean…. Ranger? …. It’s me… Jiggy your nephew… I am fucking you .. you bloody bitch!!!!” Jiggy sounded awfully offended!!!

“Jiggy .. I know …. d….!” I began to placate him when the door of the toilet was flung open & Ranger rushed in hollering “Madamji … kya hua? .. Kya? …. Tum chilla kyun rahi thi? … Y..eh… chutiya … yeh tumhari izzat loot raha hai kya? …. Mujhe …. madad ke liye bulaya?”

Initially, both Jiggy & me were shocked to see Ranger barge in! Then, I felt Jiggy’s cock stir back to life & felt Jiggy’s thrusts becoming harder than they were before!!

Ranger too, on his part, had realized what was going on & why I had been screaming out his name & he asked “Yeh teri le raha hai … aur tu ne mujhe bulaya …. Madamji?” with a naughty knowing twinkle in his eyes!!!

I smiled shyly & saw his naughtiness replaced by a raging lust as his eyes gazed on the orbs he had been groping just some time back!!!!

“Haan mere darling Ranger!!! Ye meri le raha hai …. ur mai tere baare me soch rahi thi!!! ….. Jab se tu ne mere bable dabaye … tab se …. tere hi baare me soch rahi hoon!!!!” I said shamelessly!!!

“Rinku … saali iss ne tere bable kab dabaye… madarchod?” a stunned Jiggy asked us both!!!

“Jab tu sher ka photo le raha tha… tab mai iss sherni ka doodh nikal raha tha!!!!” Ranger answered & moved closer & kissed me & continued saying to Jiggy “Ab haatja … mujhe madamji ko pelne de!!!!”

“MMmm….!” I kissed ranger again & said “Sunno … tum dono.…. Pehle toh mera naam Rinku hai …. Ye mausi … madamji … baand kar do!!!! ……Sirf Rinku!!!! OK?”

Ranger nodded as he gleefully teased my nipples making me gasp!!

Seeing us both get comfortable, Jiggy cried out pleadingly, “Rinku?!?! … we were going to fuck? …. Now this bastard is ….?!?!”

“My loving nephew!!!!! …don’t worry!!!! Tera bhi kaam kara deti hoon!!!” I said & winked at Jiggy whose downtrodden face lit up instantly!!!

Ranger caressed my bare back but I stopped him.
I pointed at Jiggy & said “Ranger …. Yeh Jiggy ka lund kafi bada hai … paar abhi yeh apne aadhe size tak bhi nahin pahuncha!!!! …………. Tujhe agar mere saath aish karna hai …toh isska lund full size karana hoga!!!”

Ranger looked thoroughly confused to begin with but when I indicated what he had to do to fuck me his reaction was that of loathing!!!!

“Mai gandu nahin hoon ….. saali …. thokne de tujhe Rinku ..yeh kya natak laga rakha hai ….!” Ranger responded in shock!!!

I responded as only a slut can!
I pulled him closer & locked his lips with mine in a long & sloppy kiss even as I dug my hand into his trousers & began giving him the hand job of his life!!!!

It took barely any time for Ranger to change his mind & he asked “Rinku .. theek hai ….. mai marta hoon isski … par saali tu chudwayegi na … mere se …. !!!”

Again I pulled him closer, only this time I bent low & took his cock in my mouth & as Ranger moaned & groaned I gave him a messy blow job ensuring his cock was wet with my sloppy spit!!!!!

I knew for certain, that both he & Jiggy would be grateful to me for that bit of thoughtfulness!!!!
…….
………….
Ranger, inspite of his averseness, slipped his trousers off & lined up behind Jiggy while I watched him in the dirty mirror!

“Behenchod … Rinku!!! Sirf tere liye ye kar raha hoon, saali kuttiya!!! Yaad rakhna…!!!” Ranger growled & I felt Jiggy being thrust forward as Ranger shoved his prick up Jiggy’s asshole!!!

“OOhhh Ranger!!!!!.... OHHH!!!” Jiggy & me sighed & gasped in unision!!!!

Then, to my delight, I felt Jiggy’s cock grow inside me!!!

Ranger’s every thrust was transferred to my butt by an euphoric Jiggy!!!

Ranger, his eyes clenched shut, reached out & grabbed my pony tail with one hand while his other hand groped one of my naked dangling tits!!!!! I had no doubt what Ranger was imagining as he was nailing Jiggy’s asshole but groping his fantasy madamji!!!

Jiggy too, was unable to control himself & he buried his face into the back of my neck & moaned & groaned as Ranger shafted him like nobody ever had!!!!
………
…………..
Ranger impressed me immensely, once he had started banging Jiggy, he well & truly got into the part & gave Jiggy a fantastic butt fuck!!!
…….
……….
I waited impatiently for Jiggy to get tired so that I could have a go at Ranger & when finally Jiggy asked for a respite I almost thanked him aloud!!!!

Jiggy pulled out of my asshole & while Ranger yanked his shaft out of Jiggy’s anal orifice, I rushed towards him & smooched him on his grinning lips!!!

Ohh!! We were like 2 teenagers fucking for the first time!!!
Our hands were every where on the other’s body!!!
…… Me groping his tough hairy back!!
…… He groping my naked bums & boobs!!!!
Our lips smacking, licking & kissing at the other’s lips, cheeks & all over the face!!!

Then, I bit him hard on his lower lip & as he grimaced, I said “Ranger … haramzade … chod mujhe!!!! Fuck me … !!!!!”
As if he needed an invitation???!!!!
He passed one hand between my legs & reached upwards & grabbed my ponytail, forcing me to arch backwards with one leg raised, while I balanced precariously on tip toe of one leg!!!!!

Then with our eyes locked into each other’s Ranger shoved his cock into my thirsting cunt!!!!!
“OOHHHhh…AHAHHHHh…UUUMMMM…YESSSsssssss!!!!!” I gasped as Ranger fucked me in that dirty men’s toilet in the middle of the jungle, with my satiated nephew watching every move of his slut of an aunt!!!

We bucked wildly, as he fucked the most shameless of sluts he must have met in his entire life!!!!
………
…………..
While we fucked, Jiggy gathered his breath & when he was finally ready, he caressed, both Ranger & my butts!!!!
“Abe gandu!!!! …. Haath maat laga …madarchod!!!!” Ranger hissed at a mortified Jiggy!!!

But I intervened & kissed Ranger!
A long passionate smooch which instantly distracted him from what Jiggy was up to!!!

Then, I pulled Jiggy towards me & let him kiss me just as passionately!!!!
All this while, Ranger was pumping my twat furiously!!!!!

I made Jiggy stand behind me & indicated what I had in mind!!!

Ranger winced but Jiggy lit up like a Christmas tree, his smile saying what a million words couldn’t have!!!

Ranger stopped fucking me while Jiggy pressed against me from behind me & shoved his cock up my soggy wet vagina along with Ranger’s cock!!!!!!

I felt Jiggy gasp as his cock rubbed against Ranger’s cock inside my pussy!!!!

Then it was double fucking time!!!!
Both of them, pulled & pushed as hard as possible!!! ……….Trying to outdo the other!!!! …….. Trying to force the loudest gasp from the shameless slut sandwiched between them!!!

Meanwhile, the shameless slut was in the seventh heaven of delight!!!!
Unending waves of passion coursed through my body!!!! ….. my pusssy erupted a million times as my vagina was fucked & fucked by 2 amazingly well endowed men!!!!!
…….
………
We lost all count of time as they fucked me to their hearts content!!!

Then, it was Jiggy who broke first!
“Rinku!!!! ….. I am about to cum!!!! RINKOOooohhhh Mausiiiieee!!!!!!” Jiggy exclaimed & I almost immediately cautioned him & forced him to pull out from my twat!!!! ….. & then I forgot about Jiggy completely!!!!!!

Then, it was just Ranger & me!!!!
Lip to lip, nipple to nipple, cock to pussy!!!!

We fucked for quite some time more before I felt him trying to pull out of my pussy!!!!

“K…kya hua ….. maja nahin aa raha …darling???” I asked him licking his lips with my tongue!!!!

“Ri..Rinku…! …. Pani nikalne wala hai …. !!!!” Ranger groaned!!!

“Fuck me you bastard!!!! …. Iss sherni ko sher ka bachha chahiye!!!!! …… Tera pani meri chut me chahiye mujhe!!!! ….. Chod apni madamji ko!!!!!” I screamed at him just as I had screamed out his name when Jiggy had begun fucking my ass earlier!!!!

Delirious with uncontrollable lust, Ranger did what his instincts told him to do!!!!
Breed the bitch!!!!!! ….. & he did just that!!!!

With one hard upward thrust in my twat, he froze just as he reached the zenith of his thrust & kissed me hard on my quivering lips!!!!

I felt his hot white magma splash inside my vagina!!!!!
The warmth spread as he still thrust in & out, albeit weakly!!
I kissed him just as passionately as we had kissed earlier & finally allowed him to pull out of my slimy vagina!!!

We both slid to the floor, gazed at each other & then began laughing & giggling!!!

Then ignoring the filth on the floor, I got on to all fours & crawled to him & snuggled in his arms with my head on his chest & began playing with his cock, while he sniffed at my hair & kissed it gently!!!!
…….
………..
It was as if I was back in bed with my lover! All I could see & hear was my lover ….. Ranger!!!!
….
……….
So, it was with a shock that I was brought back to reality when Ranger said irritatingly, “Abe madarchod ki aulad!!!! … Behenchod saale…. Kitne video aur photo lega be? ….. ?!?!”

I looked up in surprise & saw Jiggy clicking away happily with his camera!!!!

It was an entirely different kind of wildness he had captured with his camera that day!!!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 4)

……
……….
When we finally returned to the SUV, the driver caught on instantaneously, that the 3 of us had indulged in some hanky panky!

So when we returned to our resort & were getting off, the bald driver waited till the others had gone ahead & then said to me, “Kya madamji, ek aur se kya bigad jata aapka???!!!! …. Mujhe bhi aapki khatirdari karne ka mauka dijiye na?”

To begin with, I felt a rising anger at his effrontery, but the cheap submissive slut who resides deep inside me rose to the fore & replied “Kuch alag karna hai ….. ekdum alag …. Jo mujhe shehar me nahi milega …. Karwa sakte ho toh bolo….. OK Baldy?!?!?!!!!” I winked at him leaving him thoroughly dumbfounded!!!
………
…………
……………
That afternoon, Jiggy & me both, were completely fagged out so we decided to opt out of the afternoon safari.
However my stingy husband Mohit went for it since he didn’t want to let the money for the ride go waste, although he had not spent a dime from from his own pocket!!!
……..
…………..
Jiggy & me both caught up on our much needed beauty sleep that afternoon!

Jiggy was fast asleep when I woke up & went for nice hot shower but intentionally left the door of the bathroom wide open!!
……
………
As I pampered my body with all the oils & gels the resort had provided, 2 more hands pushed between my hands & began rubbing my wet naked body!!!
Just as I had hoped, Jiggy had joined me in the bathroom & we proceeded to have a nice long hot shower, where we probed each other’s every crevice & kissed & rubbed every pore on the other’s body!!!!

We were like 2 lovers lost in their own world, rubbing, sucking, kissing, squeezing each other!!!!
….
……..
Finally, as water showered down upon us, Jiggy laid me down on the wet floor & mounted on top of me!!!

I smiled & kissed him passionately!
“MMmmuuaahhh…Ummmm..mmmmhhh!!!” we moaned!!!

When we finally broke lip lock, Jiggy was already inside me & fucking me lovingly!!!!

“OOhh … yess.ssss Jiggy…Sss…OUhhh…mmmm… fuck me Jiggy!!! Fuck me Hard!!!!” I moaned in unconcealed pleasure!!

“Saali … Rinku …. Wahan jungle me Ranger ka sperm chahiye tha … ‘Yes Ranger yes’ .. cheek rahi thi!!! …. Ab saali … mujhe bolti hai …. ‘Yes Jiggy’ .. . what a fucking bitch you are Rinku!!!” Jiggy sounded upset!!!!

Laughing, I kissed him on his lips & reached down & gently stuck a finger inside his asshole!!!
“Rinkoooo…ssss!!!” Jiggy gasped as I pulled out one finger & then inserted 2 fingers!!!
I did this till I had 4 fingers stuck in his asshole & spanked his bums with my other hand!!!!

Jiggy’s pleasure knew no bounds as he began pummelling my twat, abusing me!!!!!

“Rinku .. saali madarchod …. Behen ki lodi … randi saali ..veshya se bhi battar hai tu …. Kuttiya saali!!!!!” Jiggy groaned as he hammered his rod into my pussy!!!

“Rinku .. aaj mai tujhe pregnant kar ke hi chodunga!!!! … Saali Ranger ka bachha chahiye tujhe …. Randi saali!!!! Aaj dekh mai kaise apni mausi ko hi apne bacche ki maa banata hoon!!!” Jiggy growled!!!

“Nahin Jiggy…. Please…. Aisa maat kar!!!! Saale ..meri life aisi hi confused hai!!! Mera apna baap meri hi beti ka bhi baap hai!!! ….. Mere chutiye pati ki fantasy meri maa ko chodne ki hai!!! …….. Meri najayaz beti aur mai lesbian partners hai!!! … Aur kitna confusion karwayega .. mujhe pregnant kara ke!!!! … Just fuck me harder!!!!” I whispered & almost burst out laughing as I saw the shock of all these revelations reflected on Jiggy’s face!!!

As Jiggy froze in shock, I pushed his cock out of my vagina & as he flopped backwards, I leaned forward & took his cock in my mouth!!!

Then I gave him the blowjob of his life!!!

As he ejaculated in my mouth, Jiggy asked “Rinku …. I wont breed you …. But when we return …. Can you .. I mean …… can we have a threesome with your daughter???!!”

I gulped his sperm & then got into a clinch with him & answered “If you are ready to get your ass screwed by 2 naughty bitchs …. I am sure she will agree too!! … but remember she is a really aggressive slut … especially with a horse sized dildo!!!!”

“Yes!!! Rinku mausi!!! Yes! I am ready!!!!” Jiggy answered as we stood up to finish our shower & get ready before my husband returned from his safari ride!!!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 5)

Jiggy & I were in the dining hall when Mohit returned, tired & dusty with the open air safari ride!!!

He seemed to be in a better mood than earlier & while we all chatted, I kept glancing furtively towards the door, hoping to see Ranger once again!!

I was hoping he would be accompanying us for the safari the next morning & was eagerly looking forward to it!!!

With such expectations for the next morning, I ensured we had an early dinner & told Jiggy to go for a walk!

Jiggy understood perfectly what I had in mind & whispered that I should call him once I was done with Mohit!!!!

I literally dragged a tired Mohit to our room & set on him like a tigress!!!

“Rinku…??? Saali tharki ….. kitni sex crazy hai tu? Hamesha sex ka bhoot sawar rehta hai tujh par …. Saali… …. Oohhhh .. teri maa ki …..!!!!!” Mohit started berating his slutty wife but then went into a rapture as my lips clasped around his balls & I began pumping his cock!!!!

Since I knew Mohit’s habits & his stamina, within 5 minutes I had made him cum twice & then watched gleefully as he dozed off into a deep peaceful slumber, knowing perfectly that Mohit would just not be able to wake up early in the morning!!

I called Jiggy back into the room & cuddled against my husband’s chest while my nephew spooned me from behind!!!!
……….
……………
The next morning, Mohit predictably declined to come along with us & Jiggy & me went out happily, fantasizing about unbridled rounds of the wildest sex!!!!!
……
………………
But all our hopes were dashed!!!!

The driver was some old man while Ranger’s counterpart was an equally uninspiring boring dud who was more interested in the birds in the tree rather than the beautiful & despo ‘birdy’ in his SUV!

We finished the morning safari & we also did the afternoon safari where Mohit too joined us!!

The safari’s were exciting in terms of sightings but were just plain wildlife safari’s without any wildness in our physical interactions!!!!

Infact, all three of us, Mohit, Jiggy & me, dozed on the evening safari, lolling on each other’s shoulders as the SUV jostled down the jungle trails!!!!

When we reached our resort, we were actually feeling refreshed rather than being tired out by the ride!!!
Then too my eyes were scanning all the other SUV’s for a glimpse of Ranger or the driver from our first day!!

But to no luck!!!!
I felt so bloody dejected!!!!!

Day 3 was over & I was utterly miserable after the undreamed-of excitment of the previous day!!!

We were just finishing dinner, Mohit had boozed liberally & I was contemplating of banging Jiggy lying next to my drunk husband that night, when somebody walked up to Mohit & said “Sirji …. Aap se baat karni thi?”

I turned sharply as I recognized the voice immediately!!!!

‘BALDY!!’ … the driver!!!!!

To my surprise, Baldy ignored me completely & focused only on Mohit!

“Kya hai?” Mohit asked gruffly.
“Sirji …. Ek special safari ki permission mili hai…. night safari!!!! 3 seats hi hai!!! …. Iss ke liye aap ko poochne chala aaya!!! Sirf 5000 per seat!!!”

Mohit almost choked on his drink & cried out “5000 per seat ..chutiya hai kya? …. Kya dikhega raat ko andhere mein?”

“Sirji!!! … Sirf safari ride nahin hai sir! ….. Hum deep jungle me jayenge … wahan machhan par raat bitayenge!!! Waterhole ke paas me…. Bahut accha sighting hota hai …raat bhar … maja aata hai sirji!!!! Aisa chance sab ko nahin milta!!!!”

“Lekin … 5000 per head!!!! Bahut jyada hai!!! …. Aur waise bhi … I am not interested!!!!” Mohit slurred!!

“Mohit!!! I am interested!!! … Jiggy is too!!! … Kya yaar Mohit? …. So far everything has been free for us!!! We can atleast spend 15K to experience something different … or maybe just Jiggy & me can go … that will make it 10K?” I interrupted!

“Arre ..suno … ladies ko koi special discount milega?” Mohit asked to my exasperation!!!!

“Sorry Sirji …. Madam ka toh khaas khayal rakhna padega …. Raat ko …andhere me …. Don’t worry Madamji … mai hoon … Ranger rahega … ye sahib bhi honge …. Hum teeno aap ka perfect khayal rakhenge!!!!!” Baldy answered with a smile & for the first time glanced at me & winked!!!

‘FUCK!!!!!’ I thought to myself, had this guy actually gone & planned something really wild for me!!!!

So I pleaded, begged & finally scolded my stingy husband forcing him to relent & part with 10K!

Baldy told us to be ready at 10 PM at the gate & both Jiggy & me wasted no time in getting ready even though we still had an hour to go!!!!

We were at the gate wrapped up head to toe against the biting cold, though deep within my heart I knew it was going to get very hot very soon & that too without any clothes on!!!!
……..
…………..
At 10PM sharp, Baldy drove up & I was elated to see Ranger sitting next to him!

As we climbed into the rear seats, Ranger gave a low whistle & said “Kya Rinku …. Kitne kapde pehne hai .. utarne me kitna time jayega?”

I leaned forward & gave him a light tap & said “Kapde utarne me bhi ek alag hi maja hai …hai na? .. kya kehte ho … Baldy?”

“Saali randi …tu baas dekhti ja … tera kya kya utaarta hoon!!!!” Baldy laughed as we drove off into the darkness!

“Abe kutte ke lund!!! Mujhe se 10000 liye …. Mujhe hi chodne ke liye …. Aur upar se mujhe hi randi kehta hai…..!” I said in mock anger to which Baldy immediately replied “Saali tujhe chodne ke liye nahin the … tere iss gandu ko chodne ke 10000 liye hai!!! .. Tujh jaisi sexy cheez ko toh lakhon ka rate mil jata!!!.... Abhi masti karne ke baad agar phir bhi garami bachi hogi toh yahan ke kothe par kal din bhar ke liye bitha detha hoon tujhe meri jaan!!! … 50-50 share karenge!!! Bol ready hai kya? Kar du sauda?”

“Chup be kutte!!!” I replied but I did feel an intense stirring in between my thighs!!!!
The humiliating thought of being put up as a prostitute for a day made me wet my panties & I settled back in the seat waiting for the action to begin!!!!

To my surprise, Baldy took a circuitous route & avoided the the main gates to the jungle!

We slipped into the dense forest & the whole scene seemed a bit scary what with the eerie nocturnal sounds & the chilly whistling breeze!!!

Although, once a thought did cross my mind, what if these 2 strangers brought other’s to the party & ravaged us & then did what Baldy had offered, sold me to a brothel!!

But since Baldy had spoken to Mohit so openly & I had myself asked him to plan something wild, I pacified myself that there was not much danger of any untoward happenings & in any case I had wanted to get fucked, right?!!!
That’s what was likely to happen, whether just Ranger, Baldy and Jiggy fucked me or even if there were other’s who were invited to the wildest of wild orgies!!!
………..
……………..
………………….
As we went deeper into the jungle, Baldy stopped the vehicle & Ranger slid into the drivers seat while Baldy climbed into the rear & beckoned for Jiggy to get into the front seat besides Ranger!!!

I welcomed him with a smile & said “Kya thoda intezar bhi nahin kar sakte?”

“Nahin darling….. dekhne toh de …. Jaanu!!” Baldy growled & switched on a powerful flashlight!!

I laughed at his juvenile like enthusiasum & pulled away the scarf I had wrapped around my head, leaving my hair to swirl in the wind!

“Dekh le ….!” I said turning my face towards the light which to my surprise, Baldy turned away from my face & focused onto my boobs!!

“Saali … ye dikha!!!!” Baldy grinned wickedly & opened the jacket I had clasped around me & assaulted my boobs!!!!

His hands groped my tits savagely & I yelped in pain but didn’t dissuade him from continuing!!!

After all this is what I wanted all the while, a rough uncouth man, who treated me just as what I was, a sex crazy bitch!!!!

I toppled to the floor of the SUV & Baldy followed, he raised my t-shirt & pulled away my bra & wrapped his salivating lips onto my by now erect nipples!!!!

I caressed his bald head as he butted one boob & then on the other!!!
His craggly beard made me squeal & his bites to my nipples made me spread my legs wider offering my twat to him!!!!

I allowed him to have his fill of my tits & then as he broke to swallow a deep breath, I slapped him lightly on his bald head & said “Haramzade …..!”

He did not even let me finish my sentence & grinned while saying “Rinku ….. tujhe chodne ke baad haramzada toh yahan hoga …tere andhar …!!!!” & he tapped my navel with a calloused finger & even as I began laughing, he planted his thick lips on my luscious lips & smooched me hard while his hands groped my boobs & bums!!!!

Baldy & me were rolling on the dirty cramped floor of the SUV, smooching each other, groping & fondling each other, biting, spitting, clawing while we moaned & groaned in unison!!!
…….
………..
Then, with the cold banished, Baldy broke liplock & asked “Rinku? … Kaisa laga ….. ?”
But this time I didn’t let him finish his sentence & said “Baldy …. FUCK MEEE!!!!!” & ripped of my belt & unzipped my khahkis & also my panties while he did the same with his jeans!!!!

As Baldy leapt over me, his massive cock pointed straight at my twat, Jiggy called out from the front seat, “Rinku? … Baldy? Condom …. Doon?”

“Chutiya!!! Rinku ne bola na … isko haramzada chahiye!!!!” Baldy’s growl made me squirt just as the tip of his cock penetrated into my twat & I wrapped my arms & legs around his thrusting body!!!!!!

As the vehicle jostled over the rough jungle trails, Baldy & I jostled in the rear of the SUV!!!
He was really banging me like I had never been fucked before!!!!

He would thrust deep inside me, hold it inside just enough for me to begin hankering & then pull out roughly & shove in hard again & hold till I began begging again!!!!

I was screaming & creaming uncontrollably at the same time!!!!!
“Rinkooo!” …. “Baldy!!” …. “Ummm!!” … “Yeess!!!” ….. “AArrghhh!!!” …. “Rinkooo….Baldyyyy!” our guttural moans that night must have made the animals horny too & when our screams merged as one, Baldy ejaculated inside me exactly when I climaxed giving me the best fuck I have had in a long long time!!! …. Or since Ranger had shafted me earlier ;-)!!!!!!
………..
………………….
Laughing, mumbling, grinning, gushing & smooching, it took us some more time to actually disentangle ourselves & Baldy flopped his head onto my heaving boobs & licked at my tits!
That’s about when we actually realized that the vehicle had come to a stop & it was just the 2 of us who had been bucking up & down like the sex crazed maniacs, we truly were!!!

With a bashful but contented smile I looked around to see where the others were & saw Ranger recording Baldy & my shenanigans, while Jiggy’s head bobbed up & down over Ranger’s crotch!!!!
……….
………

Rinku – The Safari (Part 6)

……
……….
Ranger too smiled when he saw me relax after a rollicking round of fucking with Baldy!

“Bujh gayi pyaas …. kuttiya? …. Nahi na!!! …. Achha hai …. Ab chale madamji?” Ranger smirked as I looked at him quizzically & asked tauntingly “Chale? …. Kya? …. Wapas chalna hai? … Itni si thi teri night safari?”

Ranger was about to say something insolent when I yelped “Heyyyy….kaun …kya…..ohhh fuckkkk youuu … Ohhh … Baldy!!!!!” & I burst out in squeals of laughter as Baldy picked me & flipped me over his shoulder & in a display of raw strength, jumped out from the back of the SUV & climbed up a flight of stairs I had not even noticed were there!

I flailed across his shoulder, my bums gripped strongly by one of his hands while he slapped them with the other as he strode up the flight of stairs!

1 … 2… 3… 4….5….6 flights of stairs & we came to a small wooden platform where he disdainfully flung me & flopped down along side!!

“Saali … chinal!!!! Itni slim trim hai phir bhi itni bhari hai? ….. Lagta hai bable aur gand ka wajan hai sara!!!!” he said & pushed me in a doggy pose & began dry humping me, rubbing his penis against my bums!!!

Just then Jiggy & Ranger came up the stairs, Jiggy was nude & clutching his clothes while his cock jangled like a soundless pendulum!

Ranger, was wearing only his trousers & on seeing me promptly pulled them down!

But Baldy was not done with me & thankfully so!

“Oye … Ranger …. rukh!! Saale… madarchod …tu pehle bhi pel chuka hai Rinku madam ko! … Ab tu iss gandu ki khatir kar tab tak mai Rinku ko jungle me mangal dikhata hoon!” Baldy said & stripped off his own clothes too & announced “Rinku … kapde utar!! Nangi ho ja Rinku!!!”

As if I needed to be told!! .. I would have stripped naked in the resort itself if it was permitted!!!

Quickly, we all shed every last bit of clothing, shoes &socks, we removed everything we were not born with & I noticed all 3 men staring lustily at me as I stripped off my clothes!!!

The instant I pulled away my hair band, Baldy grabbed my arm & took me up the last 2 flights leading up from the wooden platform!!!!

We reached the top & I skipped an heartbeat looking at the awesome location he had brought me to!

The top of the tower was just another wooden platform, with a simple railing & beyond it was a bright moonlit jungle!!!

The moon was at its fullest, large & round!
Its light casting a bright silvery glow on everything all around!!!

It was eerie but also very very surreal & very beautiful!!!
The whole platform was just about 10 feet by 10 feet & some places it creaked ominously but I really didn’t care since Baldy seemed to know what exactly he wanted to do!!!

He had already a stash of country liquor & beer in a satchel in a corner & he offered it to me!

Naked, shamelessly sipping beer we walked around the open platform with Baldy’s arm wrapped around my waist as his hands groped my bums & boobs alternatingly!

He pointed out a few features of the jungle, identified the creatures which had come to drink at the water hole below, which was bathed in moonlight!!

After spending around 10-15 minutes relaxing, Baldy turned me around to face him & kissed me on my lips!!
I had been anticipating & looking forward just this!!!

I reciprocated, probing his mouth with my tongue & then guiding his tongue into my mouth!!!
I sucked on the tip of his tongue as if it was his dickhead & then slowly moved lower kissing his brawny chest!!!
I licked his sweaty armpits, licked his equally sweaty chest & nipples & then spent some time rolling my tongue in his navel!!!!

Soon I had my hands wrapped around his hairy bums while my mouth was stuffed with his cock!!
As I gave him the best blowjob I could, Baldy grasped the back of my head & slowly but firmly pushed one & then the other of his hairy balls into my already stuffed mouth!

I controlled my gag reflex, although a lot of phlegm began trickling down the corners of my lips every time Baldy pumped my mouth with his cock!!

Finally the whole of his cock & both his balls were ensconced within my mouth & he tapped me on my head & said “Chaat ..Rinku ..yahan chaat!!!” spat on my face & pointed right to the base of his scrotum!!!!

The instant he humiliated me like that, my cunt exploded in a paroxysm & I shuddered as if possessed by a wild jungle spirit!!!

With eyes wide open, I stuck the tip of my tongue out & tried to lick the spot he was pointing at!!
I managed it somehow but ended up spluttering & coughing & almost retched but controlled it quickly!!!

He seemed extremely pleased & said “Rinku .. yahan ki top ki rand Kammo hai … woh chinal bhi aaj tak aisa nahin kar saki … saali tu kisi awwal number ke randiyon ke khandan se hogi!!!”

I nodded & smiled back as Baldy kissed me & returned the favor of kissing my whole body all the while fondling my tits & bums!!!

Soon we were kissing standing by the railing & then Baldy made me turn around & face the jungle with my hands on the railing!!!!
It was easy to guess where this was going & I tried to apply a bit of spit on my asshole but Baldy stopped me & bent down & dug his mouth onto my already soggy twat!!!!

“OOhhhh…..Ummmmm..aaaahhhh….Yeeseessss….. Ohhhhhhh AAAAAAAAa!!!!!!” I moaned & I am sure all the animals stopped whatever they were doing & began wondering what kind of new animal was making this new moaning sound in their jungle!!!!

If I thought this was the pinnacle he could achieve, I was thoroughly mistaken!!!
Baldy began lapping at my cunt & spreading my wetness upwards towards my puckered asshole!!!

To further intensify my passion, Baldy began fingering my twat & moved his mouth to my anal orifice!!!

Soon I was rearing & gasping while standing up as orgasm after orgasm left me drained as Baldy fingers worked their magic in my vagina!!!!
All the while Baldy was busy with my asshole, he had probed it with his fingers, increasing a finger at a time making my asshole gape wider!!!

Then he rubbed his prick on my wet cunt & ensured his prick was slick with my juices & then grabbing my hair like a rein he slammed his cock in my asshole making me scream not just in agony but also in ecstasy!!!!

From there on it was Baldy all the way!!!
He controlled me exactly like a bucking mare while he pummelled by butthole mercilessly!!!!

He groped my tits with one hand, then slapped my bums making me yelp all the while he was thrusting his shaft in & out of my ass!!!!

I too had moved one hand to my vacant cunt & was rubbing it as hard as possible!!!!
…….
……..
Suddenly, Baldy reached forward & began slapping my vaginal mound making me break out in shrieks of unbridled carnal desire!!!

“BALDYYYY!!! …. Behenchod!!!!! Chod iss kuttiya ko …. Chut phad de Rinku ki!!!!! Fuck Me Baldy ….Fuck me….!!!!!!” I shrieked shamelessly, knowing fully well, that there was nobody other than 3 horny men for miles around!!!!!

In response, Baldy twisted my head around & kissed me & then roughly pulled out of my ass & pushed me to my knees!!!!!

It has become instinctive with me, if I am pushed down to my knees facing a man, my mouth opens automatically & that’s what happened then too!!!

“Saali gand dho kar aayi thi na?” Baldy joked & then continued “Rinku le….. gand se muh me!!!!” Baldy grinned while I grimaced as he did a ass-to-mouth with me!!!!! His cock which had been pummelling my asshole had now been forced into my mouth!!!!!

But, Rinku, the humiliation loving kinky slut hidden behind this beautiful appearance just loves such demeaning & degrading things to be done to her & I responded by simply pulling my hair away from my face & holding it behind my head like a ponytail!!!!

Baldy was extremely impressed with my slutty performance & he caressed my cheeks as they dimpled while I sucked his cock noisily!!!!
………
………..
Soon, I closed my eyes & began enjoying sucking a massive pulsating cock! I also teased his balls & licked them once in a while!!!!
……..
…………
I was brought back to the land of the living by a low whistle from Baldy!!!
Another low whistle answered him & soon Ranger & Jiggy joined us on the platform!!!!

“Wow!!! So beautiful!!!! …. !!!” Jiggy exclaimed & Ranger dragged my mouth of Baldy’s cock & shoved his cock in my mouth & said “Haan …Rinku …. saali jitni beautiful hai utni hi tharki bhi hai!!!!!”

While I was bent over sucking Ranger’s cock, Baldy made Jiggy slid between Ranger & my feet!

Then he made me lower my twat till Jiggy’s cock pushed inside it & Baldy shoved his cock once again into my asshole!!!!

Jiggy too raised himself & began licking Ranger’s balls while I sucked on his ramrod erect shaft!

Thus, with all holes filled, Rinku the slut, relaxed & began enjoying the most fulfilling sex she had had in a long long time!!!!!
……..
………….
Soon, Baldy & Ranger exchanged holes!
Now Baldy was in my mouth while Ranger was inside my asshole!!!
Jiggy’s cock was still in my pussy but he was focused on sucking the cock fucking my mouth more than fucking me!!!!
……..
…………
The 2 men exchanged every time they neared climax ensuring they did not dump their loads & waste such an opportunity with such a delectable slut!!!

On the other hand, Jiggy was impatient & soon consumed by uncontrollable passion!!!
With a scream he let go his jism inside my pussy & flopped back satiated!!!!

The other 2 men seemed to be waiting for just such a thing & they immediately pulled out of my ass & mouth & stood back admiring as the sexy naked bitch fell to all fours as she gathered her breath!!!

Then they got back to business!!!

The 2 of them stood a few feet apart & I bounded over as soon as they seemed ready!!!

Ranger grabbed me in mid stride & began kissing me!
Ofcourse, I reciprocated!!!!

As soon he felt I had relaxed while kissing him, he flung me towards Baldy who caught me by my boobs & proceeded to molest them while he kissed me callously!

They flung me back & forth a number of times, all the while coming closer & closer to each other!!!

Then while Baldy was kissing me, I felt Ranger spread my legs & lift me upwards!!!
“Oohhh…heyyyy!!!” I exclaimed as Baldy too raised me & before I could say or do anything else, I had been lowered gently onto their cocks!!!
I squealed as their cocks entered me & then the squeal became a groan & then I was shrieking in delight!!!
Both the bastards had shoved their cocks into the same hole, my pussy!!!!!!

Those 2 horny toughies began ravaging my cunt like nothing I have experienced before!!!!!!
As they groaned & quickened their speed, I grabbed whatever part of their bodies I could to support myself so that they could thrust harder into me!!!!

Seeing his Rinku mausi enjoying such a wild fuck, Jiggy too came forward but all 3 of us stopped him!!!
The men just waved him off but I hissed at him “No Jiggy .. not you!!! …. I want these men …. real men to fuck me!!!! Fuck me hard!! …… OOHHHHH Yessssss!!! FUCKKKK MEEEEE HARDERRRRRRRRR!” my hiss had become an incessant cry of passion!
…….
…………
After a while they men disengaged & let me slid to the floor!
But not for long, almost immediately, Ranger flopped over me & began fucking me in the missionary position!!!!
I scissored around his torso & we fucked, fucked & fucked some more!!!!!

When Ranger finally bred me, I lay back & looked for Baldy!!!
I was left amazed at his stamina!!!

That bald bastard was fucking Jiggy’s asshole & spanking him all the while telling him he was an idiot to become gay when he had such a slutty mausi who he could fuck for free anytime & anywhere!!!!

When Baldy finished with Jiggy, we all took a drinks break & then Baldy mounted me just as Ranger had a while back!!!

Baldy fucked me lying down & bred me twice before he pulled out spent!!!!

As soon as Baldy finished, Ranger took me from behind but fucked my pussy till he too drained his white gel into me a second time that night!!!!

Finally, it was Jiggy who made all us to lie down next to each other! Baldy & Ranger kissing & fondling me as they lay on either side of me, while squatted between my legs, licking my twat while he pumped their cocks & sucked on their cocks & my pussy one by one!!!!

Without an inkling of the time, we all dozed off on the platform, our recent exuberant activities & the intimacy of our naked bodies providing the much needed warmth on top of that chilly wild & desolate jungle machhan!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 7)

I am sure we would have spent much longer snuggled naked in each other’s arms if it had not been for the biting cold!!!

I woke up shivering & woke up Baldy & Ranger! All 3 of us were wrapped around each other stark naked!!!

We looked around & saw Jiggy, who had dressed up & covered himself fully & was lying asleep in a corner!!!

Not wanting to let go of these 2 studs, I began kissing them again & the 2 responded in kind!!!!

They fucked me again, but I could tell, their cocks & balls were aching & they didn’t have any juice left in them after fucking me repeatedly earlier that night!!!

In any case they both ejaculated all over my face & body & fell back laughing & shaking their heads unbelievably at the wildness of this bitch, who seemed to have an unsatiable appetite for sex!!!!

They guzzled on the last remaining bottles of booze while I knelt in front of them & licked every drop of sperm off my body & then swallowed it!!!!

“Rinku!!!! …Madarchod!!!! Baas kar yaar … harami … randi ki aulad!!!! Kitna tarsayegi ..kuttiya saali!!!! …. Chal fresh ho ke nikalte hai!!!” Baldy said laughing heartily as I licked my fingers & pleasured myself!!!

As the men wore their clothes I sat fingering myself & as they readied to leave, I walked with them stark naked!!!

Baldy & Ranger groped me while Jiggy seemed shocked that I was walking away naked with them & said “Rinku!!! … kapde toh pehen!!! Aisi nangi jayegi resort tak?”

As Baldy & Ranger exploded in laughter, I explained to an hassled Jiggy, I said “Jiggy darling … yeh sperm jo inhone uchala hai mujh par … woh saaf toh karna padega na? … Warna mera pati sochega ke uski biwi kissi janwar se chudwa ke aayi hai!!”

It was a lame joke, but Baldy & Ranger guffawed so loudly that Jiggy & me both realized that they were high with the booze they had been guzzling!!!

Still it was humorous in its own way & we all made our way down the steps with all the men dressed fully & the sexy shapely slut the only one who was stark naked!!!

Jiggy carried my clothes under his arms while the other two fondled & groped me wantonly!!!

As we neared the base, Rnager cautioned us & said “Sambhalke …. Jungle hai…. Jiggy tu yahan se light focus kar … hum dono teri Rinku mausi ke saath ja ke aur thodi masti karke aate hai!!!”

Jiggy did as he was instructed & the 3 of us rushed to the edge of the water hole which was now bathed in light!!

I fell on to all fours & crawled like a tigress but I am sure the men thought of me as a ‘bitch’!!!!

I waded into the water & squealed as the coldness of the water took my breath away & I quickly scampered out back on dry land!!!

We all were laughing uncontrollably when Baldy turned away & faced a tree!
I grabbed his belt & pulled & said “Kya kar rahe ho? ….. Pata hai tiger nishani kaise chodta hai …. Mooth ke …!!! …. Saale mere andhar apni nishani toh chod di …. Ab mere upar bhi apni nishani chod do!!!”

I thought their eyes would pop out, Ranger & Baldy stared at me shocked out of their wits!!! I am sure they were thinking whether the bitch really said it or were they imagining things!!!!

It was Jiggy who settled it for us all!!!
He abandoned the light & bounded towards me, his limp cock hanging out!!!

I smiled! Only my dearest nephew had understood what this bitch wanted!!!!

Jiggy stood right in front of me & pointed his penis at me & waited!!!

I waited too, looking longingly at Jiggy’s penis!!!

“OOhhh!!!” I squealed in surprise as a torrent of warm putrid golden piss hit my face from another direction!!!

I turned my face into the torrent which had come from Baldy & opened my mouth wide just as Ranger showered me with his golden shower!!!!!

They had had enough of booze to piss for a long time & somewhere in between Jiggy managed to focus enough for his trickle to drench me from front!!!!

I was squealing & laughing as I rubbed their piss all over my body & gulped what landed in my mouth!!!
I have had proper toilet slave training which enabled me to guzzle the foul liquid with gusto!!!!
…..
……….
Soon all three had expended their stocks of piss too & just as they were helping me up to my feet, we heard a low angry growl nearby which made us flee the spot & jump into our SUV!!!

Baldy started the vehicle & moved slowly forward & in the glare of the headlights we saw a massive tiger, sniffing at the spot where we had been having our piss play!!

He crinkled his nose & growled & then he too pissed on top of our mess & growled as if saying to us ‘This is my territory…. Get lost!!!’

Get away from there is just what we did!!

As the wind picked up, I took my clothes from Jiggy but heard Baldy say to Ranger “Rinku ko bol … kuch momento de ke jaye!!!”

Ranger beckoned to Jiggy & pulled away my bra & panty & told me “Rinku .. ye teri yaad me hamare paas rahega … waise tujhe zindagi bhar nahi bhool payenge!!!!”

“Chutiye ho tum dono!!! … Tumhari yaadein to yahan hai …. Mere andhar!!!” I joked as I pointed to my tummy where their sperm would be jostling to reach my eggs much the same way these bastards had done with me night long!!!!

However, I didn’t insist on them returning my bra & panties!

Then as we made the return journey, Jiggy made me sit on his lap & sniffed, licked, groped & fingered his Rinku mausi with ‘gay’ abandon!!!!!
…….
…………..
……………
Finally, as we neared our destination & just as we could see the gate of the resort, Baldy turned into a decrepit tin shed which had a faded board of ‘Desi Daru’!!!!

“Hey … yeh kahan ja rahe hai hum?” I asked & felt Jiggy’s palms tighten around my boobs!!!

“Daar mat Rinku rani … hum dono yahi rehte hai!!! … Ranger ko utar deta hoon woh darwaja kholne tak mai tum dono ko drop kar doonga!!!” Baldy answered sounding very drunk!!!

“Tum ..dono … resort ke itne paas rehte ho? ….!” I questioned surprised & also elated that they were so close to me, although this was our last day & last night here & we would be getting ready to leave for home early the next morning!!!
…..
…………
Finally when Baldy dropped us off, I stepped forwards & kissed him hard on his lips!!!
He groped my tits as he savoured the kiss initially but then pulled back, spat out & said “Rinku … madarchod!!! Rand saali!!! …. Ja saali muh dho le … baas maar rahi hai tu …kuttiya!!!!”

We all started laughing as he reversed & drove out waving his hand while I linked my hand with Jiggy’s & walked back with my braless tits jangling within my t-shirt!!!
………..
…………….
…………………..
There was no way we were going to be ready for another morning safari & in any case we had had enough wild encounters to last us for this trip atleast!!!!

So, Jiggy & I (ofcourse, I did have a quick shower otherwise the stench would have been unbearable) got into bed next to a slumbering Mohit & relished an undisturbed stretch of deep restful rejuvenating sleep!!
…………
……………..
…………………….
All 3 of us, Mohit, Jiggy & me woke up quite late & had a delayed breakfast!!!

Mohit was nursing a bad hangover & thankfully seemed barely interested in what lies we had prepared for him!

Jiggy was still a bit fatigued but I was raring to go since Baldy & Ranger’s faces & many other parts of their anatomies kept popping in my mind’s eye!!!!

So after breakfast & another refreshing shower, I wore a simple beige pleated skirt, a loose white shirt with a set of red bra & panties underneath & simple white keds & went for a walk, in the direction of Baldy & Ranger’s dilapidated tin shed!!!
……….
……………….
I tied my hair into a high ponytail & enjoyed the short walk in pristine surroundings!!!

The derelict gate was open & I walked in confidently, expecting a boisterous welcome, but all was quiet!!!
I reached the tin shed & pushed open the door to find Baldy & Ranger sprawled on their respective beds, still dressed in the previous night’s clothes!!!!

These morons too seemed to be out for the count!!!!
“Rangerrrr!!! …. Baldyyyy!!! Tumhari randi Rinku phir aa gayi apni gand marwane!!!!” I called out hoping to see some life return to the 2 snoring bodies!!!!

I looked around for a place to sit & was appalled at the state of the place!
If from outside it looked forlorn & decrepit, from inside it was even worse!!!!

The shed was just one large enclosure, within which were the 2 dirty beds on which Ranger & Baldy were sprawled, 2 equally rusty cupboards whose doors seemed to be ready to fall off anytime within which were a jumble of clothes!!

There was no table or chair or even a semblance of a kitchen!!
I walked around & came across what were a jumble of pieces of 3 or 4 different vehicles, all strewn across the filthy floor!!!

In the corner was an open bath & along side a an extremely filthy toilet which didn’t have a door!!!!

I quickly retreated from that stinky corner & realized how difficult a life these 2 must be leading!!!

I could never have guessed that they were so down on their luck & seeing the place I knew they were leading a hand to mouth existence!!!

As I walked back to their sleeping space, I felt terribly sorry for them!!!
I knelt in between the 2 beds & touched their faces, then in turn I laid a gentle kiss on their foreheads thanking them for all they had done for me!!!

In no time I was kissing them on their lips, turn by turn!!!

Ranger stirred & mumbled “Ohhh…mmmm…Rinkoooo … tere liye toh main apni jaan de du …. Gaadi bech donga tere liye meri Rinku madamjij!!”

Tears filled my eyes hearing him mumble!

“Ohhh Ranger!!!!” I whispered & kissed him again as an idea formed in my mind!!!
I decided how to help these two stranger turned lovers who had given me the best time of my life!!!!

Now I would help them, in any way I could!!!

With renewed vigour, I caressed their cheeks, rubbed my hands on their crotches, reliving what all these organs had done to me the previous night!!!

Then I slapped them, I had just one day & one night left to help them & these idiots were sleeping like logs!!!!
I abused them heartily, slapped them & kissed them again!!!!

Ranger was still dead to the world, but Baldy stirred!

His eyes flickered open he smiled drunkenly at me & murmured “Rinku … teri gori gori gand maar raha hoon … tu yahan bhi … aur wahan bhi…..ssss!!!”

I could not help but laugh & began kissing him again & slowly moved lower down just as I had done earlier!!!

As I began sucking on his cock, Baldy responded to the stimulus from my tongue & mouth & by the time he was fully conscious my mouth had started to ache from sucking his ramrod shaft!

Baldy played with my hair as he allowed me to suck his cock & finally squirted feebly but directly into my mouth!!!

I smiled as I savoured the taste & swallowed his sperm, ensuring that not a drop of my favorite food was wasted!!!

“Baldy .. tere liye chai banaoo?” I asked him & he dejectedly replied “Rinku madamji …. Yeh aapka resort nahin hai!!! … Ye garib logon ki jhopdi hai…. chai ke liye hume safari ride par jaana padta hai!! Wahan koi gori madam hum par taras kha kar hume chai nastha de deti hai!!! …. Lekin .. ek baar ek sexy gori madam ne hume nasthe me apna sexy jism de diya!!!!” Baldy grinned as I sat next to him & played with his chest hair & teased his nipples!!!!

“Garib? … Tum dono? … Saale … Yeh plot hai .. yeh shed hai … saale topless sexy SUV hai tumhare paas!!” I shot back!

“Behenchod saali … yeh plot …yeh shed .. saab resort wale sahib ka hai … hum yahan par naukri karte hai … iss liye hume idhar rehne mil raha hai … warna hum raaste par pade hote!!!!”

“Sorry yaar!” I apologized, feeling geniuinely sorry for them!!!

“Iss liye toh tum se 10000 liye raat ke khel ke liye!! …. Saala 4000 patrol party ko diye ..uss taraf na aane ke liye!! …. 2000 resort ke car manager ko aur 2000 gaye petrol wale ko …. Hume sirf 1000 mile per head …. Par sab se jyada ..Rinku …tu mili mujhe!!!! …. Kaal raat ko jo aish kiya jindagi bhaar yaad rahega …. Iss liye … yeh le … hum dono ki taraf se 2000 wapas!!!! Randi number 1 …. Rinku ke liye” Baldy kissed the notes, put it in my shirt pocket & jiggled my tits!!!

I was stunned into silence!!! He had nothing & yet he was ready to return every last bit of money he had in appreciation!!!

I too had to show that I appreciated there performance!!!
………..
………………
“Baldy? Kya meri sirf 2000 ki aukat hai?” I asked teasingly!!!

Baldy embraced me, squeezing my tits against his hairy torso & replied “Rinku …. Tu 1 lakh se bhi jyada me bik sakti hai!!! Ek raat ke 1 lakh!!!!”

“Achha?!!! … Toh yahan koi hai jo 1 lakh dene ko tayyar hoga.. abhi?” I asked smoothly that left Baldy shocked to silence!!!

“Rinku … kya? Tu sach me….? Saali … Tu randi nahin hai … mai toh majak….?” Baldy stuttered!

I kissed him on his lips once again & said “Nahin Baldy … Rinku randi hai!!!! Aaj ke liye … aur sirf tum dono ke liye ….. mai randi banoongi … !!! … Par mujhe ek bhadva chahiye? …. Tu banega mera bhadva? .. Iss randi ka sauda kar… aaj din bhar aur aaj ki raat…. Mera ye sexy jism dhande pe laga!! Bitha mujhe kothe pe …. Bikau hoon mai!!! ….. Beech de mujhe! Setting kara de meri kissi customer ke saath!!” & I snuggled into his arms while he struggled to make sense out of it all!!!!

Leaving a confused Baldy in his bed I sauntered off & returned back to the resort where Jiggy & Mohit were still asleep, except now they were wrapped around each other in a loving clinch!!!

I quickly took a few photos of the 2 naked men in such a carnal position just to be able to rib them later & then went to sit out in the balcony enjoying the gorgeous view & the beautiful weather!!!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 8)

Whored!!!!

The guys woke up quite late & I saw them blush as they imagined what must have happened between them!!!

I grinned to myself & waited on the balcony sipping a drink when my phone tinkled with the message received tone!!!

Baldy’s message was simple …… ‘Setting ho gaya! … 20 minute me tent no. 1714 pahunch jana!!!’

I was shocked !!!! Firstly because Baldy inspite of his hangover had understood what I said & also managed to pimp me & secondly I had just 20 fucking minutes to get ready!!!!!!! …. FUCKKK!!!!!
……….
………..
10 minutes later & while still doing a rush job of refurbishing my appearance, I shook a groggy Jiggy awake & hissed in his ear “Jiggy… you mausi-fucker!!!! Keep Mohit busy!!!! … Tell him I went for the safari!!!! ……Don’t screw up!!!!!” I gave him a sloppy wet kiss & then rushed out of the room!

I looked around for the resort staff who helped me out by hailing a golf cart to take me to Tent No 1714!!

The driver of the golf cart seemed surprised when he was told where to take me to!!!

He drove swiftly & silently down paved internal pathways & I enjoyed the cool breeze & also noticed the tree cover become denser & denser as we moved along isolated tents set in their forested compounds far apart from each other!!

They seemed to be lavish super deluxe 5 star plus category tents with their own patch of lawn & what seemed to be private a swimming pool attached to it!!!

The cart was driven deeper into the woods & finally stopped at a dead end!
The driver simply pointed to a small bamboo gate set in dense shrubbery!

I got off & waited till the cart had disappeared back down the path we had come by & then set to quickly transform from a tourist to a prostitute!

I undid all the buttons of my shirt & tied it in a knot just above my navel!
Then I reached down the side of my skirt & undid all the buttons except the topmost one at my waist which left my entire leg exposed as I walked!!!

Of course, one thing I had already done before leaving the room itself was that I had stripped off my bra & panties & was wearing only the skirt & shirt!
The only thing I had not fooled around with were my plain white keds!!!!!

My hair was still tied in a high pony tail & I flicked it forward across my shoulder so that my hair was bouncing over my jiggling boobs!

I walked down the rough cobbled path upto the tent & saw a large iron bell hanging outside!
I held the clanger & rubbed my hand around the bulbous end imaging it to be a thick cock & sounded the gong that announced my arrival!!!

“Come in!” a far off but deep set voice ordered sternly!!!

I pushed the flap of the tent & walked in to an plush but totally empty tent!

I walked through to the other end & walked out of the flap like door there to step out into a large shaded deck alongside a large but tranquil & beautiful bluish green pool!!!!

Beyond the pool was the jungle valley & the green canopy of the trees seemed like an extension of the pool!!!

I stood enthralled, soaking in the manmade opulence & the exotic natural beauty of the location!!!
……….
………………..
‘Whheee..Tweee…ttt!’ a lewd whistle jerked me out of my blissfulness & I saw a sinuous but tough looking man sprawled on a lounge chair in the deep shade of a huge tree towards a corner of the pool deck!!!

“Hey …. sexy!!!! …. This way!!!!” he spoke evenly in a deep voice but it sounded more like a command which demanded immediate action!!!!!

I nodded & walked sluttily towards him & gasped inwardly when I realized he was sprawled on the longe chair stark naked!!!!

A dark hued scantily clad sexy young woman stood with a plateful of munchies & drinks beside a trolley!!

The man nodded to her & she poured a drink for me, waited till I took the glass & then went & stood next to the naked man!!!

He caressed her sexy toned thigh & intoned in his deep voice “Go!”
Again it was an evenly uttered word but the effect was of being commanded & the semi naked PYT scampered away leaving the munchies & various drinks on the long table set next to the man!!!

“Ready?”

“Yes sir!”

“Hmm!.... ! Ye le …. 50K …. Baki kaam hone ke baad!” he spoke & flicked a bundle of crisp notes at me!!!
I bent to pick it up & revealed my tits in all their glory to him making him drawl “Wah …. Bahut dino baad ek sexy gori chitti chikni chinal mili hai!!!! …. Come … lets have some fun!!!!!”

He swung his legs off the chair & reached me in a few long strides!
Smoothly & with practiced ease, his hand slipped around my waist & he smooched me full on my lips!!!

His shaggy moustache tickled my nose but his tongue & lips made me forget everything else!!!!
I reciprocated his every move & when we broke liplock he had an appreciative gleam in his eyes!!!

He picked up a drink from the table & let me have a sip and then poured the remainder of the contents over my face & breasts!!!

“OOhhhh!!!” I gasped as the cold juice cascaded over my braless tits making my shirt stick to my skin exposing my nipples!!!!

But the man was quicker!!! His lips nuzzled around my neck & then he moved lower between my tits & sucked & licked the juice off my skin!!!!

His hands too were busy groping my bums as his mouth sucked on my tits!!!!
…..
………. Again we were kissing …. Biting!!!!

“AAooo…Heyyyy!!! …OoooooHHhhh” I yelped as he groped my tits & then just pushed me backwards into the pool!!!!

I fell backwards into the cold pool & went under as he dived right over me!!!!
A quick snap of his wrists & I was stripped off my shirt & then my skirt, leaving me as naked as he was, floundering in the pool under his bulk!!!!!

Our bodies entwined around each other’s under water & when we surfaced, he quickly sat on the ladder leading out of the pool with his crotch below the water line!!!!

I swam around him & then picked up the cue!!!!
I ducked under the water & took his massive cock in my mouth without touching it with my hands!!!

I couldn’t hear him but I did see him lean back with an ecstatic expression on his hard face!!!!

I sucked his cock & balls as only I can, bobbing up for a breath of air in between sucks!!!!
…….
…………….
Suddenly, he grabbed me by my hair & pulled me out! He laid me out on the deck with my head hanging downwards on the ladder!!!

Then the man crawled over me, his cock rubbing against my face as he sucked & licked his way over my boobs & then kissed my thighs!!!!

“OOhhh….OOWWWWWWW!” I was moaning one second & then shrieking the next as he licked my cunt & then whacked it hard with his open palm!!!!

The instant I screamed he shoved his cock down my throat & face fucked me hard & mercilessly, leaving me gasping for breath!!!!!!

Then, he ate my cunt like no man or woman has!!! (Just thinking about it makes me wet, even today!!!)
If I thought I was great at sex then this man was the master of it!!!!!

A few licks, a naughty nibble & then a vicious bite, exactly in the right zone & exactly at the right time made me squirt in torrents, while I glugged & choked on his cock that was being shoved deeper & deeper down my throat!!!!!!

He seemed oblivious to what my throat was going through or maybe he was confident that whatever he was doing to my pussy would overrule the agony of my choking throat….. & the bastard was absolutely right!!!!

I was enjoying orgasm after orgasm like never before even though I could barely breath & my throat & mouth seemed to have been torn apart!!

Finally, when my head lolled backwards & maybe he just felt the life ebb from within me, did he pull out his sloppy wet cock & rub it all over my already spit covered face!

He slipped downwards & then began playing with my boobs & hard nipples!!!!!
In this too he seemed to be a past master & whatever respite I had got from his cock being out of my mouth was now diverted towards kissing his hairy chest & then moaning & begging for a another deep throated face fuck!!!!!!

He climbed over me, his rough hairy body grinding against my supple body!!!!

He turned around & sat in between my already eagerly spread out legs & pushed them forward till my knees touched my nipples!!!!

Then he made me keep my hands besides my body & gripped my wrists in his iron grip, right besides my bums!!!
He pushed his head in between my raised legs & allowed me to place them on his shoulders!!!!

After that it was one mind numbing fuckathon with uncontrollable orgasms making me scream like a banshee!!!!

My boobs bounced with every thrust while a shriek emanated from deep within me as he thrust in & out rapidly!!!!!
He would shove hard & shove deep, hold it here for an awesome instance & then pummel further in without pulling out!!!!

This slut had met her match!!!! I was fucked like never before & I wanted more, much much more of this incredible fucker!!!!!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 9)

……
……….

And to think that he was actually going to pay me after fucking me so incredibly, was simply unbelievable!!!

I should be paying him for what he had given me!!!!! Infact, I was ready to allow him to fuck me for free for every single second of my slutty life from this moment on!!!!

‘I had to return the fucking favour!!!!!’ I thought to myself & then thought again ‘But first let him fuck my brains out!’
So I just went with the flow, allowing him to fuck me to his heart’s content!!!!

I did all that I could to help him have a nice time too!!!!
I contracted my thighs whenever I felt he needed an assist & I allowed him to go as deep as possible & made sure I wrapped myself around his shaft enough to give him the impetus to bang me harder again!!!

He leaned forward & kissed my bouncing boobs & then bit on my nipples one by one while he kept up the pace of ramming my soggy vagina with his bloated penis!!!!

“SSSS…..OHHHh!!! Fuck me!!! … FUCK ME …..HARDERRRRR!! FUUCCKKKKKk!!!!!Ssssssss” I screamed & for the first time he groaned!!!!

The next few thrusts were like being speared repeatedly!!!
I arched upwards but he kept his grip on my wrists making my cunt explode in synce with his ejaculating penis!!!!!

As I felt the hotness spread inside me, I pushed up & my lips clashed with his drooling mouth!!!!
His kisses smothered me & since his cock was still inside me, I swayed my hips in a small circular motion while pushing my crotch upwards & pumping his still draining cock & that got him excited all over again!!!!

He let go of my wrists & I pushed upwards & we both slipped over on to our sides on the slick deck!!!
I rolled him over onto his back & began kissing him ….. from his toes upwards!!!!!

I skipped kissing his crotch & smooched him all over his sweaty hairy body!!!

He groaned ecstatically when I gnawed at his smelly armpits & gave the first indication of his proclivity!!!!

We kissed & smooched, I sucked on his nipples & then splashed water on his body & rubbed his entire body with my boobs!!!!

I clasped his cock in between my boobs & gave him a well deserved tit job!
I spat on my boobs as I slipped them up & down his shaft & once again noticed his unconcealed elation!!!!

While giving him the tit job, my hair fell over & fell onto his cock!!!

His dickhead gurgled with precum & I realized this was a man with exotically kinky tastes & now it was my turn to give him what he craved for!!!!

I wrapped my hair around his shaft & saw his eyes widen!!!
Then as I dipped my head & began sucking his hair wrapped shaft, he arched backwards & began gasping!!!
He began thrusting upwards while I pushed downwards on his cock which was now wrapped up in my wet hair!!!!!

I reached lower down & massaged his balls!!!
Then slowly I began swallowing his cock, as deep as it would go & then pushed up his balls & stuffed them inside my mouth too!!!
He slapped my bulging cheeks & hissed & groaned as I made him aware of my talents!!!

When he shuddered, I pulled his organ out of my mouth & then pulled away my sloppy hair from around his shaft & from my mouth & licked all the way down his shaft & down his balls too!!!!

He raised himself on his elbows disbelievingly as I raised his balls & kissed his dark & deep anal orifice!!!!

“OHHh!!!! WWOOOwww!!!” he groaned as I flicked the tip of my tongue across his asshole & then dug my fingers into it, widening it so that I could probe it further with my tongue!!!!

As I began rimming his asshole, his cock squirted in fits & starts, splashing dribbles of cum on me!!!

I waited till there were a few dribbles across my hair & then stopped rimming & began sucking on each cum covered strand of my hair sending waves of raptues cascading through him!!!!!

He kissed me full on my mouth & pushed me on all fours in a classical ‘bitch’ position & slammed his cock into my tight little asshole!!!

I would have fallen right onto my face with that violent a thrust but couldn’t since he had a iron grip on my hair!!!
Then holding me like a tethered mare, he fucked my asshole mercilessly & then fucked my pussy equally ruthlessly!!!!

We were screaming, shrieking, gasping, groaning, moaning & yelping in unison but he stopped just short of breeding my pussy for the second time leaving me craving for more!!!!

He pulled out & spanked my bums first with his wet cock & then with his rough calloused palms!!!

I yelped & winced as he enjoyed himself immensely as my bums reddened & the pain made me contract my butt cheeks!!!!

I held my ‘bitch’ position as he spanked this naughty slut & moaned deeply as I felt the tip of his tongue flick against my already distended asshole!!!!

As I had reamed his asshole, so did he return the favour!!!!!
He finger fucked me as he licked my asshole making my cunt churn out juices repeatedly & for a long long time!!!!
…….
……….
Soon, we found ourselves wrapped around each other, this time my mouth was slurping on his cock & asshole!!!
Finally, we slid across each other’s bodies till our mouths met in noisy smooches!!!!
His hands squeezed my tits while I caressed & stroked his the back of his head & his hairy back!!!!!

Kissing till our mouths were sore, we rolled across the deck until he had another surge of passion!!!

He made me kneel, while he readied to face fuck me again, but while standing in front of me!!!
I opened my mouth but a few light taps across my cheeks made me realize he wanted more from his kinky bitch!!!

I looked him in the eye, reading his lust accurately & then pulled my hair & wrapped it all across his cock!!!
His satisfied groan told me I had hit jackpot!!!

Gently, he slid his hair wrapped cock into my open mouth, held the back of my head & began fucking my mouth & throat again!!!!

We went on far as long as he could sustain & control himself, but I saw him begin to wane!!!

Not wanting to make him feel that I had outlasted him, I gagged & spluttered & acted as if I had been bested, I pulled his cock out of my mouth, unwrapped my hair from around his penis & let it fall all over my face!!!!
Then I placed his cock within my hair & began rubbing it from above with my hand till I felt him shudder & spray his cum within my hair & all over my face!!!!

Then to his complete satisfaction, I licked his cum from my hair, licked it off my face too & then gargled it around my mouth & then swallowed it all in a nice even gulp!!!!!

He watched me eat his sperm, knelt down besides me & then began kissing my tits, as we both fell onto the deck wrapped around each other!!!!

He forced me to roll over him & within a few turns we plopped into the pool still wrapped around each other!!!!
Squealing at the sudden coldness of the water & giggling like a teenager with her lover, I began kissing him & was thrilled as he reciprocated with gusto!!!!!

We swam around naked, playing with each other & he seemed unable to keep his hands off my body!!!
He kept groping my boobs, slapping my bums, pinching me here & there and kissing me ever so often!!!!
…..
……..
Eventually, he led me out of the pool, we rubbed the other while we showered & then wiped each other with towels & then walked stark naked towards the table!!!

To my surprise, a sumptuous meal had been laid across the table!!!
I had not seen or actually I was so engrossed getting fucked by this stud, I had not noticed the hotel staff come and lay the table!
I am sure they had seen us having wild uninhibited sex & hoped whoever had seen me would keep their trap shut in front of my husband!!!!

We were famished & I sat on his lap & fed him while he fed me too!

On finishing our meal, I snuggled against him & buried my head into his hairy chest while he played with my boobs & butt!!!
………
………….
The jangling of the bell outside the main tent woke us from us trance!
I got off him & we smiled & kissed passionately!

As I straightened up, the man plucked out 3 bundles of notes from a storage box nearby & offered them to me!

“You have already paid me 50K! …. !” I said a bit puzzled at the amount he was offering me!

“Yes! I know!” he drawled & continued in his deep resonant voice “the deal was for 1 lakh! … this 50K completes that amount! …. And this 1 lakh … is a tip for a great performance!!!!”

“T…t..two…lakhs!! … for an afternoon of sex?” I blurted out incredulously!!

“Yes! … you deserve it…. !” he said & then asked me, “What’s your name, darling!”

“Rinku! … My name is Rinku!!” I answered as he nodded & then saw him point at a chair!

I smiled in amazement as I walked naked to the chair & picked up my crisply ironed neatly folded white shirt & beige skirt and wore them even as the man watched my every move!

Fully dressed or rather dressed in only a white shirt & beige skirt, I skipped back to him & kissed him once again!

Then gleefully collecting the wads of money I retreated back towards the tent when the golf cart driver who had dropped me walked through the flap door of the tent!

He greeted me & indicated that he had come to pick me up!

‘Fuck! What precision!’ I thought to myself wondering who the stud who had fucked me was!

The driver exited the main tent & I too was about to exit, when the deep baritone called out ‘Rinku!’

I turned, my first instinct to respond my saying ‘Yes Master!’ so authoritative was his tone but I simply said “Yes sir?”

He was standing by a small storage unit & had pulled out a bright red package!!

“Rinku … this is for you! …. !” he said & handed me a bright red netted sari & continued “Wear this at dinner …. Tonight!!!”
“Sir?!?! … Thank you sir!!! … B..b.. but… I don’t have a blouse or petticoat to wear with it …… !” I responded a bit coyly!

“Rinku! ….. you are creative enough to come up with something .. you will do something innovative ….won’t you? … ….. Ok? …. Bye! … See you later..Rinku!!!” although he had a naughty smile his tone indicated the session was over & I thanked him & hopped out back into the golf cart & was driven back to the main resort!

Rinku – The Safari (Part 10)

Luckily for me, Jiggy had managed to keep Mohit really busy back at the resort & they were in the bar when I slipped into out room, bathed & changed into shorts & t-shirt & joined the boys at the bar but before that I had visited the store & tried in vain to find a red blouse & petticoat to go with the red netted sari gifted by my ‘customer’!
Although, I didn’t find any blouse or petticoat, I did find a pair of slutty golden heels & a flamboyant pair of long dangling glittering earings!

Mohit was just coming out of one hang over & busy trying to get himself sobered up!!!
Jiggy & I exchanged winks as I slid onto the stool next to the guys!!!

We spent our time chatting, Jiggy who was playing footsie with his slutty mausi & was dying to know what new ‘kaand’ his Rinku mausi had done during the afternoon but I kept ignoring his questions since I didn’t want to end up arousing Mohit’s suspicion!
……
………..
……………
Later in the evening, the three of us returned to our room to find an elegant card left hanging on the door knob!
‘Exclusive Dinner - 9 PM ….. Venue - VIP Dining hall! … Dress Code – RED!’

“Is it paid for?” was Mohit’s first question however I had many unanswered questions but a lot to look forward to!!

Anyways, when it was close to 9 PM, we quickly got ready for the ‘Exclusive Dinner’!

Mohit had a red t-shirt & he wore it while Jiggy had a red wind cheater & a red cap which he wore!
Although I personally thought they both looked ridiculous in their red attire since we were supposed to be going for an exclusive dinner to the VIP dining hall & surely this foolishness was not expected!

On my part, I had done what my ‘customer’ had indicated so I innovated!!!!
I had worn the red netted sari given to me by my ‘customer’ but underneath it I had worn my red bra, red panty & the golden heels I had bought from the shop earlier!

To make matters interesting, I had left my silky hair loose & parted in the centre, with bright red sindoor in my maang & the dangling earings I had bought earlier to complete the look of a hot modern bahu or bhabhi!!!!!

The netted sari didn’t leave much for the imagination since my bra & panties were visible through it & so were my smooth fair legs & my deep round navel & flat tummy not to mention the view of my shapely bums from behind!!!

The minute I stepped out of the room, Mohit choked, spluttered & hissed “Rinku!!! Saali … ye kya pehna hai? … Saali high class prostitute lag rahi hai tu?”

“Come on Mohit!!! … Don’t be a prude! …. A little sexiness is not all that bad!!! …. & as long as I am looking high class & not cheap … you shouldn’t be complaining!!!!!” I crooned & walked away leaving both Mohit & Jiggy gawking at my swaying curvy ass!!!
………
…………
……………..
We reached the restaurant but were led down an opulent corridor which opened out into a beautiful semi outdoor kind of a covered balcony!

The instant we entered, my mouth gaped open & my eyes almost popped out of their sockets, as sitting at the head of the table was none other than my ‘customer’ from earlier in the afternoon!!! He too was keenly observing what I had worn underneath his gift!!!!

“Welcome!” he boomed, his deep voice stilling whatever conversation Jiggy & Mohit were having!

“Come … please join me for dinner! …… I am Jagjivan! Owner of this resort & your host for the night!!!” he boomed & then continued “You can call me Jagga!!!”

“Oh! You are Jagga … this is Jiggy!” Mohit quipped & then shut up at a stern glance from Jagga!

All through this my pussy was going wild & I was worried that the wetness would be seen through the netted sari & panties that I was wearing!
However, Jagga asked us to sit & solved my immediate problem!!!!

Introductions were made, small talk was on & delectable food & expensive drinks were being served!!!
Every item on the table seemed to dazzle & we had no doubt as to the cost of it all!!!

Mohit was overawed by the opulence while I was squirming in my seat!!!!
……
………….
There were just 2 people serving us & both were epitomes of youth & their perfectly toned bodies seemed to have been chiseled from the local dark chocolate coloured stone!
The man was topless & Jiggy & me gawked at him shamelessly but when the woman came forward, Jiggy, Mohit & me, all three of us, ogled at her with equal shamelessness!

The woman was wearing a coarse bralette which covered her assests completely but left a lot of scope for imagination, lower down she was wearing slit harem pants which revealed her glossy slim legs, her navel was pierced & she wore an ornate stud in it! Her hair was slick & plaited & the thick long plait fell over her bosom & dangled around her navel!!! A large beautiful yellow flower adorned her plait while bangles of tribal design embellished her supple arms, wrists & ankles!!! One unique thing about her was her effortless gait, when she moved she seemed to float rather than walk & her plait swayed suggestively across her bosom when she walked!

The man on the other hand wore just a small wrap around his waist, the rough material similar to the woman’s bralette. He too had tribal bangles around his arms, wrists & ankles just like the woman! His hair was cropped short & he walked stiffly with a military posture!

Both of them seemed to have an uncanny similarity in features & I supposed they could be siblings!
…….
…………
Eventually, when dessert was being served, it was Mohit who summoned the guts to ask the question he had been dying to ask since we got the invite!

“Er … Mr. Jagga .. sir? …. Why… I … mean … how… come only we have been invited for dinner … none of your other other guests … I mean resort guests….. hope you don’t mind me asking you?” Mohit stammered, a sure sign he was totally intimidated by Jagga!!!!

Jagga nodded as if giving permission to Mohit to speak & then pointed towards me & said “HER!!! … I saw her in the afternoon!! … I need her ….NO!!! …. I want her!!! ….. I want her till the end of this month!!”

I gasped & my jaw dropped & I gaped with my mouth hung wide open!!!!

But before I could get a word in, Mohit spoke; “What!!??? … I mean …Jagga .. s..sir!!! We are leaving tomorrow morning!!! ….. It will not be possible for us to be here till the end of the month!!! I have to attend office …Jiggy has his coll..e..ge…!!!” Mohit explained haltingly only to be cut off in mid sentence by Jagga’s deep baritone!

“Not you!! … D.uh!!! … Her!! … I want Rinku … till the end of this month!!!” he said with enough disdain to squash Mohit’s self respect for ages to come!!!!

“Y..yo..you need her .. I mean you need Ri..Rinku….. for wha..t … p…pur..pose?” Mohit stammered looking from Jagga to me & back to Jagga!!!

“Purpose? … You want to know the purpose? … Ha..ha…ha!!” Jagga insultingly laughed out loud & it wasn’t a nice sight & then he continued “You get your wife here, dressed in a bra, panty & a fucking netted sari & ask me what purpose I want her for!!! …. I want her for the purpose of her pleasurable company!!!! I want her for the purpose of having sexual intercourse with her!!!! ……Got it?”

“SIR!!! … Jagga sir!!! .. Y..y..ou are talking about my wife! How dare you? … Rinku is not a prostitute, for me to leave with you & then collect after you have your f…f..u…n…!!!” Mohit cried out & stood up in a show of anger I wasn’t aware he was capable of!!!

There was pin drop silence as Jagga simply stared at Mohit for a few seconds & then simply nodded to the scantily clad girl, who glided forward with a tray covered with a white cloth!

Jagga took something from below which he tossed into Mohit’s bowl of dessert, where it landed with a metallic clang!!!

Before Mohit could look down & react, Jagga pulled out a bundle of notes & flicked it towards Mohit (much like he had done it earlier in the afternoon with me)!

The wad of notes lured away Mohit’s gaze like a timid mouse is lured by a block of cheese!!
That’s when another similar bundle of notes landed next to it & Mohit’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets!!!!

Somehow my husband managed to control his lust for money & stammered “W..what does this mean … Jagga..sir? .. Th..this money? … Is it for…?” thankfully Mohit left the rest unsaid!!!

But Jagga smiled & completed it for him & then continued “Yes .. this money is the price for Rinku’s pleasurable company!!! … Of course you may refuse …. but the alternative is already in front of you!!!”

Rinku – The Safari (Part 11)

…….
………….
“Alternative…. What altern…..a..tive….!! …… Oh Fuck!!! Th..is …this is… a bullet!... You mean….. what .. oh shit!!! You mean ..oh no!! Jagga Sir!! .. Please ..fuckk.. Sir!!!!!!” Mohit’s hands were trembling as he stuttered & lisped while he picked up the bullet from his dessert bowl & stared at it incoherently!

Mohit let go of the bullet & while the metal bullet clattered to a stop in his bowl, Mohit held his head with both hands & tried to stop himself from quaking!!!!

On the other hand, I was pressing my thighs hard together to stop my pussy from gushing!!!!!
……
……….
Jagga continued to eat as if this was a regular dinner table chat he was having!

“Jagga sir!! … R..Ri…Rinku i..i..is m..m..my w…wi…wife … I .. she… can’t ….! For 15-16 days?!!” Mohit said haltingly!!! (The way my husband said it, I got the feeling that if Jagga had asked me for 1 night, my sick bastard of a husband would have promptly agreed & sent his wife to any paying customer!)

“Listen! … Chutiye!!! … I have given you 2 lakhs in total!!! ….. Have you seen that much money at one go before? … & yes I want her for 16 days…. & nights!!!” Jagga was stern with Mohit but mellowed when he looked at me!!!

I sat there speechless!
My heart wanted to be Jagga’s bitch for ever & my mind was already reliving the afternoon’s session….. & I somehow mananged to squirm in my seat to control my cunt from exploding!!!!

That’s when Jiggy quipped, “Sir.. but why 16 days … & nights?”

I would have kicked Jiggy in his balls, if I could reach them, for asking such a stupid question!!!!!

“Good question!! … You see …. We …that is me & some like minded friends have an orgy …at the end of every month!!! ……… Each one gets his or her sex toy … male … female … shemale …. All options accepted!!! The person whose sex toy wins at the orgy gets the jackpot prize of that month!!!! … Rinku is just perfect for the role of my bitch ….. for this month’s fuckfest!!!!” Jagga explained making me squirt & wet my panties some more!!!!!

I am sure I blushed too, but nobody except Jagga was looking towards me & he would be seeing much more of me than just the blushing of my cheeks, very soon!!

Mohit & Jiggy stared at Jagga!!! Their incredulous faces reflecting the sheer envy they were imagining of Jagga’s monthly joyrides!!!
……
………..
Jagga finished his dessert, reached out & clasped my palm in his iron grip & indicated to the others that they were no longer welcome at the table!! ……. In short ……. ‘FUCK OFF!’

But Mohit protested as only he can!

“Jagga sir!! This is not d..o..ne…. I mean this cannot be possible!! …. I mean .. money is not the issue!!!..!” Mohit kept on blabbering while Jagga shook his head in sheer exasperation!

“OK! … Shut up!!! …. Shut the fuck up & listen you … dickless bastard!!!!” Jagga said in a growl like voice that chilled the blood within us!!!!

“Rinku is mine for the next fortnight … & you can’t do a bloody fuck about it!!! …. The money is yours!! Keep it … & I will sweeten the deal further ….!” Jagga waved at the woman & the man to step forward & then continued “This sexy babe is Mala & this young stud is Katu!! …. They are yours for the night … yes .. yes I know about your proclivities!! … Now Go & GET LOST!!!”

The 2 siblings, if that’s what they were, obediently stepped forwards & led Mohit & Jiggy towards the exit!!!

Even before they reached the door, Jagga grabbed me in his arms & smooched me noisily & from the corner of my eye I spotted Mohit & Jiggy’s eyes widen to the size of saucers seeing me being kissed & groped so shamelessly!
I am certain, Mohit’s eyes were wide open just looking at the money & also beacuase he must have been wondering how I had not uttered a word of protest at being whored so audaciously!!!

All it took was Jagga’s probing tongue to penetrate deeper into my mouth for me to completely expel the thoughts about my husband & my nephew!!!

Jagga half dragged half carried me away from the dining room into a short corridor which opened out into a luxurious bedroom with an pristine all white decor!!!!

But frankly, décor was the last thing on our minds as Jagga stripped the red sari of me in seconds & then I was at his balls licking sucking & making a meal of his hairy scrotum!!!!!

After that it was one mind blowing fuck afer another as Jagga seemed to be on overdrive & banged me like a crazy maniac!!!

Not that I was any less, I reciprocated as only I can!!!
Imagine a humiliation loving slut being pimped by her husband over dinner for just 2 lakhs, for a fortnight of fucking & which was to culminate in an crazy sexual orgy!!!!

My humiliation & degradation meter was off the charts & my squirting pussy was providing ample measure of my enhanced lust!!!!
……
……….
We fucked, we rested, we fucked again …. We slept & then woke up & fucked some more!!!!

Ohh!!! I was well & truly fucked & knowing that this was going to last for another fortnight with an orgy at the end of it was like the cherry on top of a delicious cake!!!!!
………
………….
Early next morning, Jagga stirred & shook me awake!!

“Rinku!!... Wake up you fucking slut!!! …. Go & meet your pimps one last time!!!!” Jagga whispered & nibbled at my nipples!!!
……..
………..
Like an obedient bitch, I did what Jagga ordered me to do!

I made a beeline to the dilapidated hut where Baldy & Ranger stayed & I found Baldy sitting wearing just his shorts!!!

“Rinku randi!!! Saali kidhar gayab ho gayi thi …. Madarchod????!!!” he hooted loudly as soon as he saw me enter!!!

We smooched & while he progressed to groping my boobs & bums, I tossed the packet I had been carrying onto the ramshackle bed just as Ranger walked in from the opposite side!!

“Rinku!!!!! .. Meri jaan!!!! Kahan thi madamji? … Jagga saab ne pela hoga…. ji bhar ke!!!!! Hai na??” Ranger asked enthusiastically!!

I turned around & kissed him on his lips too letting him fondle my body for a while!!!

Then after all 3 of us had our fill of each other’s lips & I had been groped silly, I pointed at the packet I had tossed on the bed & said sluttily “Yeh … tum dono ke liye!! .. Tumhari randi Rinku madam se chota sa gift!!!”

“Arre Rinku!!!! Gift ki kya jaroorat thi!!! .. sirf apna address de shehar ka …. Phir hum aate jaate rahenge!!!” Baldy clasped me from behind & began dry humping me while Ranger did the same from front!!!
……..
…………
I enjoyed it for some time & then told them, “Saalon… mai kahi nahin jaa rahi …. Jagga ne mujhe 15-16 dinno ke liye raakh liya hai!!!! Mujhe mere hi pati se kharida saale ne!!!”

Both of them leapt off my squirming body like it was electrified!!!

“Saali!!! Pehle bolna tha na .. Jagga saab ki rakhail ban gayi hai tu!!! … Madarchod!!! … Gaand marwaegi kya humari!?!?!” Ranger shouted!!!

“Rinku!!! Lagta hai tu ne Jagga saab ko impress kar diya!!!! …. Iss mahine ke kaand ke liye tujhe rakh liya lagta hai!!!!” Baldy said & I nodded in the affirmative lowering my eyes coyly!!!

“Oh behenchod!! Nangi tharki kuttiya ko sharmana bhi aata hai!!!” Ranger said & both of them guffawed!!

Finally, since they would not dare to fool around with Jagga’s bitch, we sat down on the bed & I handed the packet to them!!

“Ye le lo!! .. Tum dono ne mujhe bahut maja karwaya!!! … Haan … maanti hoon ..tum dono ko bhi maja aaya!! Par ye meri taraf se .. tum dono ke liye!!! 2 lakh hai …. Iss besharam randi ke chudai ki keemat .. 1 lakh ….. aur baki 1 lakh Jagga se meri performance par mili hui tip!!! … Sab tum dono ke liye!!!” I said & leaned over & kissed them on their flabbergasted mouths!!!

“Rinku!?!?!” … they both seemed stunned but I patted them on their thighs & left with a promise of returning to meet them up close after the orgy!!!
…..
…………
On returning, I joined Jagga at the breakfast table & he asked me “So how did Mohit take it … he seemed a bit distraught last night?”

“Mohit? … I don’t know! I didn’t meet him!” I answered frankly!

“You had gone to meet your pimps? Right? Your husband & your nephew?” Jagga asked sounding perplexed!

“Oh!! Shittt!!! ….. You meant them? … I went & met Ranger & Baldy!!!! They pimped me to you yesterday afternoon!!!! …… So I went to meet them!!!” I said as both Jagga & me burst out laughing!!!!

After we stopped laughing, Jagga asked me “Rinku … I am sure you are OK with fucking through out the day & night through the fortnight?”

“Am I OK? … Jagga saab … I am looking forward to it!!! … !” I answered!!

“Good! … Good!!! Very good!!!” Jagga smirked & I asked “Why …what do you mean?” a bit apprehensively, as his smile seemed to be tinged with a hint of evil!!!

“Rinku … from today … No! From right now … you will go & have sex with whoever I tell you to! … Morning, afternoon & evening! 2 hour sessions! … At night you are mine!!! OK?”

“What do you mean whoever you tell me to …. Won’t you be fucking me?” I asked, a bit upset!

“Rinku … you think I built all of this by blowing up 4 lakhs on a slutty bitch …. for a fuck!!!! … I am a businessman!!! …. I have to recover my investment & make a profit!! … I will rent you out 3 times a day for say an average of 12 days at 50K per session!!! Calculate you bitch!!!! …. A cool 18 lakhs … 14 lakhs clean profit!!!! …. Also I am sure you will win the fucking orgy hands down!!!! That will get me another few lakhs!!!! …So Rinku…. You see ….. I get to have fun with you … I get my profit, I win this month’s challenge & …… you whore …. Rinku … you will get fucked & fucked & fucked some more!!!!!” Jagga said it so insultingly, with so much contempt that for a second I was shattered!

His words …. just his demeaning words…. made the real Rinku come to the fore & the very next instant, the kinky humiliation loving slut, who was now also a confirmed prostitute, took over!!
I slid to my knees, bent forward, raised my skirt, exposing my bums to Jagga, for him to spank his shameless cheeky slutty bitch!!!!
……
………….
That is how the 4th day safari tour came to an end; with me becoming a prostitute & also starring in the month end orgy as a slut!!!!

……….
…………….
Ofcourse, what happened, in the fortnight leading up to the orgy during which I whored myself thrice a day for 15 days, before indulging in some of the nastiest & kinkiest sex acts I have ever experienced at the orgy, will have to be a seperate story by itself!

So to quote ‘The end is only the beginning!’

As such the end of this Safari story is only the beginning of the ‘Rinku - Whore at an Orgy’ story!!!

Please …. Please …. do comment generously!!!!

……….
…………….
Ofcourse, what happened, in the fortnight leading up to the orgy during which I whored myself thrice a day for 15 days, before indulging in some of the nastiest & kinkiest sex acts I have ever experienced at the orgy, will have to be a seperate story by itself!

So to quote ‘The end is only the beginning!’

As such the end of this Safari story is only the beginning of the ‘Rinku - Whore at an Orgy’ story!!!

Please …. Please …. do comment generously!!!!
Your story is really very good .Do add some lezdom and female on female forceful sex assault.

Back