• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story RITU RATHEE - the randi (PART-1) ft: TC

Reactions
DF Coins
ritu and gaurav are marred . ritu got marred at the age of 29 and now she is 31.(they have no kids)
ritu is a sexy wife. she was always loyal to her husband. she never thinks about other men .

(gaurav will continue)

one day ritu said that we got a mail from a reality show and they are offering a big paycheck .they were offering us 1 lakh for 1 EP we immediately accepted the offer and they said to come to Mumbai on 11-1-2022
we left on 9-1-2022 by train

in the whole compartment we were alone .

when TC came to cheak our ticket then ritu realized that she forgot to bring ticket . you can look and say that tc is a young good locking prevent .
TC was well built 6ft tall and he was around 29 years old .
when ritu told TC that she forgot tickets

TC: how can u forgot tickets ! now might have to go to jail for this
Ritu: we cant go to jail
Ritu: can we pay some fine or do you want some money

(while ritu is talking to TC gaurav was quite )

TC: i don't take money but u can do something for me
Ritu: what is that, tell me

then TC told ritu to come with him .ritu and TC went to another coner of the compartment then TC told ritu to pull his pants down

( ritu was a virgin before marriage and she only had my dick inside her)

ritu did not understand what he was trying to do . ritu then removed his belt then his pant button then pull down his pant down .
then he told ritu to give him a handjob ritu was shocked and said no then TC told ritu that he will send her to jail
ritu was scared and she agreed to give him a handjob
TC removed his underwear ritu was shocked to see a big fat cock, it might be 7 inches long and 2.5 inches thick ritu never saw a dick that thick and my dick is 7.5 inches long and 1.7 inches thick
ritu touched his dick and slowly started stroking his dick ritu was uncomfortable at first but 2 min later she started enjoying it TC asked ritu to show him her big boobs ritu removed her Kurti she was left with her pajama and a sexy red color bra and bra was tight and u can see her chevage she was looking like a sex goddess his was becoming hard seeing her and then he processed to remove ritu's bra and ritu was quite and did not say any word , just quietly stroking his dick he removed ritu's bra and started to suck ritu's boobs for 5 min , ritu was enjoying and started moaning TC heard that and kissed her ,they both kissed for like 5 min.

TC asked ritu to give him a blowjob ritu without any hesitation said yes and ritu started sucking his cock TC garbed her head and pushed his cock deeper into her throat ritu and TC were enjoying (ritu makes lot of noise while giving blowjob)

i was siting at starting of compartment and doing my editing and i was holding my pee for 5min and decided to go to toilet on my was to toilet i heard noise coming from another side of compartment i started walking towards it when i went there i saw ritu sucking TC's dick and i was shocked and ritu did not even notice me. i did not know how to react at that situation , so i was quite and locking at ritu

TC look at me and said go straight two compartment u will find a black bag bring that bag to me
I said ok and went to bring the bad

meanwhile TC told ritu to stand up and bend over ritu was still waring pajama and she did not wearing panty
TC just ripped her pajama from middle ritu was so horney at that time she did not say a word she just wants his 7 inches long dick inside her

i found that bag when i return i saw ritu was fucking like a randi
TC asked me to open the bag and there was some alcohol there were 3 bottles in that 1 bottle was different
TC and ritu were fucking for like 20 min and
TC said i am gonna cum
Ritu said dont cum inside me
TC said ok fine

2 min later TC removed his cock from ritu's pussy and cum on ritu ass

ritu and TC sat and TC said pass me that bag

ritu was completely ignoring me
TC game me and ritu a bottle and said to drink it

i did not drink it . i passed that bottle to ritu she drank whole bottle and now she was completely drunk

TC said me to remove my cloths and lay down in between the seat and then he told ritu to go and ride my dick. ritu was doing whatever the TC would say
now ritu was riding me dick and then TC suddenly put his dick in ritu's pussy .

ritu was taking 2 big dicks at a time . i could see pain in ritu's eyes but we did not stop fucking her , few min later ritu was enjoying .

after fucking her pussy for 20 min TC removed his dick and suddenly put his dick in her asshole and start fucking her

now ritu's two holes are filled with cocks

generally ritu hates anal but she was enjoying this time

5min later TC said me to put my dick inside ritu's ass and i did it

now there were 2 dicks fucking ritu in her ass and she was enjoying

we fucked for ritu for 10 min more in her ass and then

TC said i am gonna cum
and
i was close to
ritu said i want your cum on my face

we said ok and removed our dick from ritu's ass

and ritu gave us both blowjob and then TC cummed on ritu's face

and i told ritu to open her mouth and cummed inside her mouth and said to swallow it she did swallowed my big cumload

now ritu was laying in floor i joined her we were laying down naked

then TC started dressing up and said : i am talking your bra
and he left

we were tired I stood up and started getting dressed and afterwords i gave some of my clothes to ritu to wearing

we both went back to our seats and we slept

when we woke at our station and ritu was in pain she could not even walk properly
some how we went to our cab. ritu was done and she fell asleep
few min later i notice cab driver was lookin at Front view mirror and driving i did not get it , few min later i realised i gave ritu a long t-shirt i can cover up to her knees and she was sleeping opening her legs wide apart and the cab driver could see her pussy but i did not say anything and let him enjoy . 5 min later i see a cab driver having a boner

we finally reached our hotel room and we slept

i am not a faker if you have any ritu rathee nude fakes please email to
[email protected]

Last edited:
ritu and gaurav are marred . ritu got marred at the age of 29 and now she is 31.(they have no kids)
ritu is a sexy wife. she was always loyal to her husband. she never thinks about other men .

(gaurav will continue)

one day ritu said that we got a mail from a reality show and they are offering a big paycheck .they were offering us 1 lakh for 1 EP we immediately accepted the offer and they said to come to Mumbai on 11-1-2022

when TC came to cheak our ticket then ritu realized that she forgot to bring ticket . you can look and say that tc is a young good locking prevent .

then TC told ritu to come with him .ritu and TC went to another coner of the compartment then TC told ritu to pull his pants down

ritu did not understand what he was trying to do . ritu then removed his belt then his pant button then pull down his pant down .
then he told ritu to give him a handjob ritu was shocked and said no then TC told ritu that he will send her to jail
TC removed his underwear ritu was shocked to see a big fat cock, it might be 7 inches long and 2.5 inches thick ritu never saw a dick that thick and my dick is 7.5 inches long and 1.7 inches thick
ritu touched his dick and slowly started stroking his dick ritu was uncomfortable at first but 2 min later she started enjoying it TC asked ritu to show him her big boobs ritu removed her Kurti she was left with her pajama and a sexy red color bra and bra was tight and u can see her chevage she was looking like a sex goddess his was becoming hard seeing her and then he processed to remove ritu's bra and ritu was quite and did not say any word , just quietly stroking his dick he removed ritu's bra and started to suck ritu's boobs for 5 min , ritu was enjoying and started moaning TC heard that and kissed her ,they both kissed for like 5 min.

TC asked ritu to give him a blowjob ritu without any hesitation said yes and ritu started sucking his cock TC garbed her head and pushed his cock deeper into her throat ritu and TC were enjoying (ritu makes lot of noise while giving blowjob)

i was siting at starting of compartment and doing my editing and i was holding my pee for 5min and decided to go to toilet on my was to toilet i heard noise coming from another side of compartment i started walking towards it when i went there i saw ritu sucking TC's dick and i was shocked and ritu did not even notice me. i did not know how to react at that situation , so i was quite and locking at ritu

TC look at me and said go straight two compartment u will find a black bag bring that bag to me

meanwhile TC told ritu to stand up and bend over ritu was still waring pajama and she did not wearing panty
TC just ripped her pajama from middle ritu was so horney at that time she did not say a word she just wants his 7 inches long dick inside her

TC asked me to open the bag and there was some alcohol there were 3 bottles in that 1 bottle was different
TC said i am gonna cum
TC said ok fine

i did not drink it . i passed that bottle to ritu she drank whole bottle and now she was completely drunk

TC said me to remove my cloths and lay down in between the seat and then he told ritu to go and ride my dick. ritu was doing whatever the TC would say

ritu was taking 2 big dicks at a time . i could see pain in ritu's eyes but we did not stop fucking her , few min later ritu was enjoying .

after fucking her pussy for 20 min TC removed his dick and suddenly put his dick in her asshole and start fucking her

TC said i am gonna cum
and
i was close to

and i told ritu to open her mouth and cummed inside her mouth and said to swallow it she did swallowed my big cumload

and he left

we were tired I stood up and started getting dressed and afterwords i gave some of my clothes to ritu to wearing

when we woke at our station and ritu was in pain she could not even walk properly
few min later i notice cab driver was lookin at Front view mirror and driving i did not get it , few min later i realised i gave ritu a long t-shirt i can cover up to her knees and she was sleeping opening her legs wide apart and the cab driver could see her pussy but i did not say anything and let him enjoy . 5 min later i see a cab driver having a boner

[email protected]
NEED MORE LIKE THIS BUUDY I POSSIBLE ADD SOME PICS ALSO

(gaurav will continue)

TC said i am gonna cum
TC said ok fine

TC said i am gonna cum
and
i was close to

and he left

[email protected]
I can make I am faker

(gaurav will continue)

TC said i am gonna cum
TC said ok fine

TC said i am gonna cum
and
i was close to

and he left

[email protected]
Good start

Back