• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to ROOP Deep fake Video Create Software

Anyone wants to learn Roop deepfake software and create stunning deepfake videos with a good CPU rendering? Join me for the step by step tutorial. You don't need a powerful GPU. If you have a 6core 12thread i7 CPU 8700K with 16GB or 32GB Ram. You can create stunning deepfake videos.

I have i5 8th generation 8gb ram

Anyone wants to learn Roop deepfake software and create stunning deepfake videos with a good CPU rendering? Join me for the step by step tutorial. You don't need a powerful GPU. If you have a 6core 12thread i7 CPU 8700K with 16GB or 32GB Ram. You can create stunning deepfake videos.

bro update your roop repo its now gardio ui and much better which is you using

I have i5 12gen 8GB Ram Dell Inspiron

I have core i5 3rd gen and 8gb ram

Roop and Roop unleashed both are good.

roop-unleashed is an advanced fork of roop with some extra features like multi face selection, masking, and other options

but both are for beginners only...

There are some better deepfake tools than these,
like :-

ROPE Neurogen
Swap Mukham

These are hard to use, and there interface is a little bit confusing....

but these can swap face even if there is any obstruction infront of the face, or even if half of the face is visible..
still there is a problem of language Barrier too.......
JThCIoB.jpg

Last edited:
Roop and Roop unleashed both are good.

roop-unleashed is an advanced fork of roop with some extra features like multi face selection, masking, and other options

but both are for beginners only...

There are some better deepfake tools than these,
like :-

ROPE Neurogen
Swap Mukham

These are hard to use, and there interface is a little bit confusing....

but these can swap face even if there is any obstruction infront of the face, or even if half of the face is visible..
still there is a problem of language Barrier too.......
JThCIoB.jpg
nsfw filter is disabled in these repo? i used mukham before it has nsfw filter

Back