• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery RowDee Fakes ALL-IN 1

please use Desifakes logo on the gifs too
HAA BHAI... i forgot...that since it takes too much time to put logo on each image but i shud hv put it on one or 2 was enough. will remember dat in future. thanks for pointing this out.

HAA BHAI... i forgot...that since it takes too much time to put logo on each image but i shud hv put it on one or 2 was enough. will remember dat in future. thanks for pointing this out.
yup mention not 😊keep that thing in mind or your account will get restricted

PEOPLE !!! I DONT CREATE/MORPH for INSULTING ANY1. I DO IT AS A HOBBY

BUT.........................................AS PER COMMENTS RECEIVED... I THINK THIS WEBSITE GIVES A DAMM TO REAL ARTISTS AND ENCOURAGES ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE. ""AI"" IMAGES with same sized boobs and same sized figure.... which I FEEL """ not right""

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE OUT OF DESIFAKES.COM Becoz most of them dont appreciate but just GYAAN DETE YAHA... ABE TUM GYAAN DENE SE BETTER KHUD Kuch creat karo fir gyaan do be....

NAACH NA JAANE AANGAN THEDHAA....

@desifakes AM LEAVING THIS FORUM .

PEOPLE !!! I DONT CREATE/MORPH for INSULTING ANY1. I DO IT AS A HOBBY

BUT.........................................AS PER COMMENTS RECEIVED... I THINK THIS WEBSITE GIVES A DAMM TO REAL ARTISTS AND ENCOURAGES ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE. ""AI"" IMAGES with same sized boobs and same sized figure.... which I FEEL """ not right""

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE OUT OF DESIFAKES.COM Becoz most of them dont appreciate but just GYAAN DETE YAHA... ABE TUM GYAAN DENE SE BETTER KHUD Kuch creat karo fir gyaan do be....

NAACH NA JAANE AANGAN THEDHAA....

@desifakes AM LEAVING THIS FORUM .
i agree with your view.....yeah.....Real Artists not getting enough importnc

Back