• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Sanskari Analysis- Analysis of sexiness in a Desi way.

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Analysis of actresses regarding what desi people like and the idea of desi vibes. this is the reason I only focused on stuff that is unique to desi people's fantasies like navel, armpit and face, and not parts like boobs which everyone in the world likes.

Sanskari Analysis 1-3

I made this series moderately long ago. but i didn't put as much attention to it as i put to the Fap card series and Fap magazine issues. But I did see a lot of people liking it when i posted these in Twitter hoping you guys would like these too. Feel free to suggest the next celeb for this.

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

Sanskari Analysis no 4 feat. Shriya Saran
There is an upgrade here with desi clothes analysis added to this along with body part

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

Sanskari Analysis no 4 feat. Shriya Saran
There is an upgrade here with desi clothes analysis added to this along with body part

Shriya Saran, Mouni Roy , Barkha Bisht, Chhavi Mittal, Avantika Hundal , Akanksha Puri

what do you mean? an analysis for cleavage too? i wrote in the edit i would only add things that are unique to Indian men. cleavage is liked by the whole world, this is not something unique to Indians.
What about that subtle hint of cleavage in a saree? or maybe an assumption/analysis of how the cleavage must be inside the ethnic/sanskari attire?

Analysis of actresses regarding what desi people like and the idea of desi vibes. this is the reason I only focused on stuff that is unique to desi people's fantasies like navel, armpit and face, and not parts like boobs which everyone in the world likes.

Sanskari Analysis 1-3

I made this series moderately long ago. but i didn't put as much attention to it as i put to the Fap card series and Fap magazine issues. But I did see a lot of people liking it when i posted these in Twitter hoping you guys would like these too. Feel free to suggest the next celeb for this.

Damn bro you’ve put so much thought into this, amazing work

Back