• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Sanskari Analysis- Analysis of sexiness in a Desi way.

What about that subtle hint of cleavage in a saree? or maybe an assumption/analysis of how the cleavage must be inside the ethnic/sanskari attire?
still won't work as I have talked with foreign buds who also like subtle cleavage. so subtle cleavage is also a pretty wide spread thing-maybe Indians do have it more. plus I already added so many things i would have to rework the design to fit more stuff esp if its just one thing. the analysis is already quite long and a lot of work. so hope you understand. Also i wanna focus on all ethnic wear not just saree so saree cleavage would defeat that idea of mine.

Wow ! what a superb thread this is !!
Your comments make the even more desirable !!!
Your choices back, belly, navel are perfect...ARMPITS are just irresistible !!! BTW, Side view in saree is the real treat :)
keep posting.. bring'em ON !

Wow ! what a superb thread this is !!
Your comments make the even more desirable !!!
Your choices back, belly, navel are perfect...ARMPITS are just irresistible !!! BTW, Side view in saree is the real treat :)
keep posting.. bring'em ON !
thanks, thought I would make something to celebrate unique desi desires and this series is for that.

Back