• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk Sex chat about actresses

Dirty talk on actress hot images
Kiara is Tabu's daughter and now she is possessed by Manjulika. So, I call you for exorcism. and You meet Kiara. You understand her condition and say, "It will take a week to get rid of Manjulika, So you live in our Haveli for a week.
Then Tabu starts seducing you, (I have images) and you can make a sex story out of that !

Okay, Have you come up with any story ? I'll give you a little bit of mine. So the Sequel has nothing to do with Second Part, just like this one had nothing to do with Bhool Bhulaiyaa 1.
In this part You become Kartik Aaryan the Psychic, I'll become Jackie Shroff who owns the Haveli and Tabu is my Bhabhi. Her husband is cripple just like Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. and the House is yet again Haunted by Manjulika.
can we play ourselves, new actors alongside tabu??

Let's have a story, what's your fantasy. I had a fantasy after watching Ram Shaastra, that I am Jackie Shroff and Manisha Koirala is my wife and Deepti Bhatnagar as my whore. And I used to take vacation to Ooty to have sex with Deepti Bhatnagar.
I have many stories, like Alia Bhatt and her father incest story , of jackline and Sallu bhi on farm house .

Back