• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk Sex Confessions ( fantasies ) - Co-Passengers

Dirty talk on actress hot images

WetSilky

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
I travel a lot, usually trains and buses. And mostly night time long distance travel is always part of my weekly routine, every week i share my night time with strangers, have coffee at 1am or 2am, chatting occasionally with neighbouring passengers, glancing out windows looking for beautiful scenery.

Some nights are very slow and uninteresting. Other times i just read or i watch something to pass the time, eventually just fall asleep. Moretimes I'm little on edge, maybe from the fatigue of travelling a lot, it could that my libido spiking up, and traveling means noo time on the bed, not with girlfriend nor without.

With high harmone levels and sex drive, my eyes are sharply tuned to the opposite sex beauties. I can spot a curvy juicy female from 100 yards probably. Without me realising, I will be scanning the street for females, my eyes 👀 become widened and constantly on look out for beautiful, good shapes, curvy and plumpy girls.

My crouch starts to slowly and steadily get tight from blood rushing down sometimes pulsating with my heart beats I can almost hear. Slight wetness and fussy goosebumps at the tips down under, one of best feelings a man can experience ; just the casual unintentional but strong errection.

You can literally smell the pheromones, your senses are also attuned and committed to finding the best mate because it's just natural, the time, situation of lot of girls, the circumstances or vulnerability of yourself and potential mate. The strange locations away from home alluring for a good company. Compounding all this are girls and women themselves, just like men are best of their primal version when in public sweaty with slightest sweet and almost hypnotic body odour. You just wish you could bump into a few of them, almost certainly drawn to girls like moths in the night.

And some nights are special when you bump into a beautiful girl, with pumply pumpkin ass and cherry sweet boobs. And i bumped into her twice. We both got in on the same pickup point, her name was Sneha. She had the sweetest voice and as much alluring tender body. Her ass was so plumpy and juggling as she got into the bus with her luggage. I could not resist imagining grabbing her cheeks and pressing her on to me.

I travel a lot, usually trains and buses. And mostly night time long distance travel is always part of my weekly routine, every week i share my night time with strangers, have coffee at 1am or 2am, chatting occasionally with neighbouring passengers, glancing out windows looking for beautiful scenery.

Some nights are very slow and uninteresting. Other times i just read or i watch something to pass the time, eventually just fall asleep. Moretimes I'm little on edge, maybe from the fatigue of travelling a lot, it could that my libido spiking up, and traveling means noo time on the bed, not with girlfriend nor without.

With high harmone levels and sex drive, my eyes are sharply tuned to the opposite sex beauties. I can spot a curvy juicy female from 100 yards probably. Without me realising, I will be scanning the street for females, my eyes 👀 become widened and constantly on look out for beautiful, good shapes, curvy and plumpy girls.

My crouch starts to slowly and steadily get tight from blood rushing down sometimes pulsating with my heart beats I can almost hear. Slight wetness and fussy goosebumps at the tips down under, one of best feelings a man can experience ; just the casual unintentional but strong errection.

You can literally smell the pheromones, your senses are also attuned and committed to finding the best mate because it's just natural, the time, situation of lot of girls, the circumstances or vulnerability of yourself and potential mate. The strange locations away from home alluring for a good company. Compounding all this are girls and women themselves, just like men are best of their primal version when in public sweaty with slightest sweet and almost hypnotic body odour. You just wish you could bump into a few of them, almost certainly drawn to girls like moths in the night.

And some nights are special when you bump into a beautiful girl, with pumply pumpkin ass and cherry sweet boobs. And i bumped into her twice. We both got in on the same pickup point, her name was Sneha. She had the sweetest voice and as much alluring tender body. Her ass was so plumpy and juggling as she got into the bus with her luggage. I could not resist imagining grabbing her cheeks and pressing her on to me.

yessss milf

I got to my seat, I had booked late so I got only a seater. Lucky it was an single row seperate seat. I settled in kept my back under the seat then raised my head to witness the most vulptuous show ever.

I saw her ass as she got down walked past me, it was bathroom break already...

Sneha was the most vulptuous women I had seen. My seat was opposite to her upper sleeper berth. I saw her pussy lips as she climbed down everytime.

All I wanted was to rip them... more interesting make her want to ripp her pants off...

I had a plan!!

We all got down from bus for a tea break and were chatting. When ever she came near me i smiled and chatted her up. She seemed friendly.

She was traveling every week with few friends to office from her home and was getting up on the next stop from my place. We then started talking about our neighbourhood and hotels favourite cousines, hobbies. I kept noticing her lips were so thick and juicy. Just like her ass and jugss...zzz

As I was thinking about her this way I got really aroused and almost was looking at her lips.
She noticed me looking at her and looked away...

She then saw below and noticed my boner sticking out... making a slight bluge on my pants

The next moment i was shy and was trying to act normal, but it was too late. we made eye contact... she gave the most naughty look...

My cock started throbbing, I felt my whole body like a beating heart and it was swelling more. I was playing cool this whole time smiling and pretending to be casual, cracking jokes.

I turned to my left slightly and sneha friend had been noticing my crouch show the whole time...

At this point it was almost no point of return i could not resist my cock, it was so tight i thought my pant would tear...

Fortunately the bus was about to leave and rest of them did not notice these girls naugthy glances.

Later that night...

The rest of journey I was having images of those two girls lips sucking on my big fat cock

I again saw sneha walk away when getting down, but this time i could imagine her juicy ass in much more details. She turned back and smiled at me...

closed emoticons

I had a creamy night on the bus. Thankfully I carried enough tissues.

We all got down from bus for a tea break and were chatting. When ever she came near me i smiled and chatted her up. She seemed friendly.

She was traveling every week with few friends to office from her home and was getting up on the next stop from my place. We then started talking about our neighbourhood and hotels favourite cousines, hobbies. I kept noticing her lips were so thick and juicy. Just like her ass and jugss...zzz

As I was thinking about her this way I got really aroused and almost was looking at her lips.
She noticed me looking at her and looked away...

She then saw below and noticed my boner sticking out... making a slight bluge on my pants

The next moment i was shy and was trying to act normal, but it was too late. we made eye contact... she gave the most naughty look...

My cock started throbbing, I felt my whole body like a beating heart and it was swelling more. I was playing cool this whole time smiling and pretending to be casual, cracking jokes.

I turned to my left slightly and sneha friend had been noticing my crouch show the whole time...

At this point it was almost no point of return i could not resist my cock, it was so tight i thought my pant would tear...

Fortunately the bus was about to leave and rest of them did not notice these girls naugthy glances.

Later that night...

The rest of journey I was having images of those two girls lips sucking on my big fat cock

I again saw sneha walk away when getting down, but this time i could imagine her juicy ass in much more details. She turned back and smiled at me...

closed emoticons

I had a creamy night on the bus. Thankfully I carried enough tissues.
Bro what if she sitting on your face and wants to worshipped her ass 😍😍😍

Back