• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story shalini Pandey - Transformation Of An Ordinary Girl To Slut

Reactions
DF Coins
Shalini pandey was waking up from her nap, and was regretting it already. She wasn’t a nap person, and was now facing one good hour of headaches. It beat facing the full brunt of a seven-hour long flight, but for some reason, the headache was really severe this time.

“Hmmmngh...dammit...”

She had shoulder-length dirt blonde hair and cute features marred by baggy eyes and a few freckles. She certainly couldn’t be confused for a guy, even with her tendency to wear practical male clothing, but her body did lack any noteworthy curves. Shalini was, through and through, an ordinary girl. There were times when she regretted it, but in this moment, she just really wanted the headache to fuck off.

NFzp3a.jpg

She winced and attempted to rub her forehead...only to realize she couldn’t move her hands.

“...What the...?”

Still groggy, she opened her eyes, but saw only darkness. A jolt of fear broke the bonds of sleep, and Shalini reflexively pulled as hard as she could. Her hand moved about twenty centimeters, but then slowly went back to its initial position, pulled by some sort of mold encasing her entire forearm. What was this thing? Panicked, the college student pulled with all four of her limbs, to similar results. She was sitting on something, but it sure as hell wasn’t an airplane seat. More like a cushy gynecology chair.

That thought triggered a sharp sinking feeling in her heart. She realized she her legs were kept spread open. And that she could feel the air on her skin.

“Oh...Oh God...”

She was totally naked. It was pitch black and dead silent, but Shalini pandey now knew, without a doubt, that she was in grave danger. As a modest, unadventurous girl, she started to panic. Her breath quickened, her small B-cup bust rose and fell, and her voice came out as a high-pitched hush.

NFzHB0.jpg

“I’ve been kidnapped, oh shit oh shit oh sh...”

Shalini pandey gritted her teeth. As frightening as her situation was, the last thing she wanted was to alert her captors. She had to calm down, think of something...So she tried to focus on how this happened. Because, seriously, what the Hell?

She was just traveling back to Andhra with her friend Anna .

NF9h8k.jpg

Last thing she remembered was being on the plane with her. Anna ben had been asleep, her short-haired brunette head resting on her shoulders. Shalini pandey’s impish friend never could stand boredom.

How could they have been abducted? And why? It was a trusted airplane company, neither of them were rich, well connected or even beyond a cute-ish 6. They were nothing but thoroughly ordinary college girls...So why would anyone want to kidnap them and strap them to a weird chair?

“N...Anna? You there?”

Silence.

“...Oh, please, tell me she got out...”

Suddenly, something exploded inside her mind.

I am a slave. I live on my wonderful Master’s island. I choose to be a slave because I love my Master and he wants me to. I choose to be a slave because I am grateful for Master.

I am free to act but I want to act like a slave. I want to because it feels comfortable and right. I want to be a slave because it brings me everything I could ever want.

NF9Kz9.jpg

Shalini pandey gasped, awestruck. What in the possible fuck was that?! She had felt some sort of jolt around her temples, then...Words, directly inside her mind, clearer than any thought she ever had. Like the forced focus on a textbook definition you have to learn for a test combined with the clarity of a good idea. Words that rang true, resonated throughout her senses...

...But were way too alien to fool anybody. Shalini shook her head and easily regained control. She sure as hell didn’t feel like a slave. If anything, she had greater clarity now. There was no longer any doubt what was happening.

“I...I am NOT a slave1!” She yelled, mustering all her courage to silence the symphony of anguish her collapsing nerves played throughout her body. “I’m Shalini pandey Bastards… Wh...who are you? Where is Anna? Why are you d-d-doing this?!”

She had been kidnapped. By slavers.She guessed... Slavers powerful enough to make her lose time and inject thoughts into her mind. She had heard tales of girls kidnapped abroad, addicted to drugs and sold as prostitutes, of course, she had seen Taken. But this...this was terrifying. This was elaborate. They had abducted her on the flight back home, for fuck’s sake. They had strapped her to a chair telling her to love and obey. They didn’t want her or her body...they wanted her mind. They wanted her on her knees, content to be property. A willing, loyal slave. The dirty-blonde girl tugged on her restraints with all she had, but it quickly became apparent she was utterly powerless. She was going to be brainwashed and there was no escaping it. Suddenly, the drugs and bordello scenario looked much more comforting.

“Th-this is crazy, you can’t actually brainwash someone...You can’t...” Her decent and conservative attitude made her wish to cover herself however her hand was strapped due to which she couldnt do anything

NF962a.jpg

Shalini didnt want to get brainwashed however she was sure sooner or later she will be brainwashed

Her mind kept on yelling ...

“Oh God...Oh Ghooood...No. No no no c-calm down Shalini pandey...they want you afraid...”

In both things, she was right.

I am a slave. I love to be a slave. Being obedient and submissive feels so good. I wish I was born a slave. Slave. Slave. It’s important I let that word burrow into my mind and become natural. Being a slave isn’t scary. Being a slave is my life. I want to learn to love it and be happy at my Master’s feet.

My Master will show me how wonderful it is to be a slave. My soft slutty mind will listen and understand.

“Wh-what oh shit did I really hear that last th...”

Submissive. Submissive. Submissive. The word echoed through Shalini pandey’s terrified mind. Devices were whirring into place around her, but all she could think about was herself kneeling. Wet. Smiling. So thoroughly subjugated that serving the bastards destroying her life had become her greatest pleasure....

The shock of feeling a mechanical cock enter her vagina made her snap back to reality. Both Anna and shalini were virgin. So the mechanical cock getting into made her and cry and shalini cried out in unwelcome pleasure, then whined when another sinister device sucked on her nipples. That was it. Her captors had stripped her of her humanity and turned her into a sex toy to be molded before use. The dildo went back and forth in her increasingly wet folds and the breast pumps kept on sucking. Shalini pandey the modest geeky girl was being fucked by a machine.

NFNrNo.webp

to be continued

“STOP THIS1 STOP THIS I BEG YOOOUUU!”

The poor girl was out of her mind. She would do anything, anything to stop this defilement.

“I’LL BE A SLAVE1 I’LL...aaah...I’ll OBEY YOU PLEASE JUST DON’T BRAINWASH ME PLEAAAASE!”

But the machine wasn’t interested in surrender. If all the Master wanted of Shalini pandey was fearful obedience, he certainly wouldn’t have put her in such an exquisite device. And so, through one of the four IVs inserted into her back, the enslaving machine began to dispense a calmant.

“I’LL OBEY MASTER I SWEAR I’LL BE A GOOD SLAVE YOU DON’T NEED TO...to...oooh...”

The drug acted fast, bringing down Shalini pandey from her adrenaline high and forcing her to docilely listen to her quivering flesh. Preparing her to the next phase. As Shalini pandey started moaning, chemically forced to reduce her resistance to a quieter level, the dome around her head lit up.

“Mmmnh...Hyaah...Wh...What’s...”

She saw herself. The girl in the picture was her beyond any shadow of a doubt. Same face, same hair, same B-cup breasts, same freckles. There were some key differences though. Picture-Shalini pandey She was exposing her tits. She was smiling wide...And she was being fucked good and hard.

NFNlHK.jpg

Real Shalini pandey blushed. Thoughts of outrage were kept at bay by the soothing drug long enough for the poor girl to feel butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t like to molest her own breasts at all, but she had always fantasized about wearing that golden bikini. And that penis sure was big...as big as the one ravishing her right now. Shalini pandey blushed, in a daze, and was surprised by an intense pleasure wave.

“Aaah1 ♥”

The machine wasn’t forcing her

anymore...It was making love to her. But the bubble of pleasantness was fragile, and a lifetime of socialization came back to her. She realized what was happening—the picture was who, or more accurately what, her kidnappers wanted her to be. A slutty slave happy to be fucked. It was a terrifying sight...and one that almost made her orgasm.

“No. No no no no no...”

To Shalini pandey’s anguish, the kinky picture began to animate. Motion made everything more real, more intense, and...more exciting. Picture-Shalini pandey looked so happy. The dick in her matched the machine’s to a T. Real-Shalini pandey wanted to block the video out, but her body was already focused on it. And the soothing drug ensured her mind wouldn’t have anything to say. It simply realized that taboo had always been exciting throughout human history, and her torturers were banking on it hard. She was shamefully excited to see herself be a happy slut, she really was. She was just terrified of it being the first step on a road to complete, total enslavement.

“No...no please I don’t want to...to...”

She held off the shameful word, but she knew the pounding was too much for her body. She had unconsciously started to go with the back and forth, clenching her pussy against the ravishing piston. Each suction on her tits sent another shiver down her spine. She was going to cum to a picture of her eventual self.

“Please...mnghaaah...please stooooop...”

It was at this harrowing moment that the video started to come with sound.

“Aaah1 ♥”

Shalini pandey’s own cry of pleasure, synched with every thrust of the virtual man.

“Oh God.” She let out with a wavering voice. “No no n...mnnnnh...”

It was too much. Her pussy spasmed. Her whole body clenched. She was coming.

“NnnOHMYGODNOOOOAAAAAAANNNNHH”

She came. The dildo and pumps disengaged. Darkness fell again but Shalini pandey could still see the fake her moaning in ecstasy at being a sex slave.

Brainwashing wasn’t real, and yet they had made her cum at the idea of being a slave.

Shalini pandey went limp, her breasts heaving up and down and her hips still twitching. The return to stillness came as a comfort, but the young woman only fell further into despair. She knew this orgasm was a demonstration

NFUzUs.jpg

Now only question which raised in her mind was why she??

“...Why...”

Her eyes welled up with tears.

“Why me goddamit...I’m nobody special, I’m nobody period...I’m not even that pretty, why do you want to make me a slut it makes no sense...”

She looked at the darkness, desperate to see someone, anyone, even the bastard behind this. In her desperation, she latched on the idea of someone listening to her. Someone who could be swayed. But there was nothing but the machine. Its onslaught had but started, and already Shalini pandey knew it would be nothing but relentless.

Once again, she was right.

I am a slave. A slave is anything her Master wants her to be. I am a slave and I will do anything, be anything for my Master. I will gladly accept surgery and be given massive tits and dick-sucking lips if my Master wishes. I will think of myself as Slutdoll if my Master wishes. I’ll change everything and become a slutty airheaded go-go dancer if my Master wishes.

My only wish is to know what my Master wishes.

Shalini pandey wondered what her Master wished her to be. Did he really want her to be some kind of bimbo? What would it be l...

Shalini pandey took back control of her mind, eyes wide from disbelief. She had thought like a slave. Briefly, but...she did. Was it a lapse in her resistance brought by despair and fear or was the programming already taking hold?

Too terrified to even consider the answer, she burst into tears.

“Why me why me why me this can’t be real...My parents are poor and I did nothing wrong to anybody1 WHY ARE YOU DOING THIIihihis...please please let me go...”

The machine whirred a bit again.

“NO NO NO PLEASE NO MORE LESSONS PLEAAASE!” She cried in utter terror.

The machine went silent.

“Oh thank you thank you thank you...”

With a snort, Shalini pandey did her best to enjoy this moment of solace. She doubt the machine would do a concession like that anytime soon.

...After a while, Shalini pandey realized she had dozed off. For a fleeting moment, she thought she was back in her room in San Francisco, but the nightmare quickly came back to her. She was in the clutches of slavers that apparently wanted to turn her into a bimbo slave...Along, probably, with her friend Anna ben, if they weren’t already done with her. Anna ben does tend to focus the attention...

She whimpered at the mere idea of Anna ben as a painted up hussy. She tried to tug on her restraints again, but it seemed to do even less than the previous times. She felt sluggish...and...

Her eyes shot open. She felt the dildo entering her again.

“Oh no, no no n—”

I am a slave. I am being turned into a sex doll and I love it. I can enjoy my body all I want if I’m a slave. I can just be a happy slut and thank my Master.

I’m such a slutty slave. I’m always horny, always ready to cum. My Master understands my needs and lets me fuck all my sister slaves or even toys. Hmmm...I think I’m gonna cum again...

{to be continued soon }

The words had barely left her mind and Slave-Shalini pandey was back in her field of vision. She wore a halter top reading proudly “2 slutty 4 life”. Once again, her expression was nothing short of ecstatic, despite wearing an appalling belt with two—two1—inward dildos. Shalini pandey was shocked to see the pussy juice leaking from her violated hole, and dared not even think about the backdoor. Backdoor that was now being ravaged in her true body as well.

The most degrading sight, however, was the blonde bimbo with childish pigtails sucking on Slave-Shalini pandey’s erect nipple through the halter top. While certainly not homophobic, a hard thing to be in San Fran this days, she was very, very straight...And seeing even the image of her engaging in saphism came as an insult. The proof that the machine was going to change her down to the very core.

And yet, Shalini pandey’s outrage was once again sedated to the point of uselessness against the conditioning. Shalini pandey was being fucked in both her holes, her breasts massaged by a lesbian, and she couldn’t hold back the tide.

“Aah...aaiie...Make it...nghaaah...stop...”

The machine further teased her by flashing words on the screen. Drawn to her own slutty expression, Shalini pandey’s eyes feasted on

SLUT

CUM

WET

OBEY

atrocities even her addled mind rejected. They could make her cum, she vowed, but they would never make it normal to her. No, wait, they can’t make her cum either, this is disgusting, this is...

“Mmmmmnghhhohaaah...”

No, she pleaded internally as she moaned. Not again. Not like this. I can’t orgasm to such dirty...dirty...

“Aaah...haaaah...nnnooOOooaaaAAAAAAAh!”

NFUCdb.jpg

Delightfully dirty thoughts. Being a slut was so wrong but...her naughty body couldn’t resist. Why would those bimbos on campus get more action than her anyway?

...Shalini pandey caught herself thinking those dangerously slippery—if not entirely untrue, seriously, those campus floozies—thoughts and refocused as she recovered from the orgasm. The pictures went away, the sex toys left her alone, and she was left with a soothing afterglow...spoiled by regret.

“I can’t let them worm their way into my head like that goddammit...”

The captive had fought two battles and lost both. She still had her mind, at least she thought, but for how long? The machine could control her feelings, use her voice against her...and she could not escape it.

“No, you can resist.” She vowed, trying her best to sound calm to convince herself. “Mind control isn’t real, mind control isn’t real.”

In her corner of Hell on Earth, Shalini pandey only had that knowledge, that certainty, on her side. People in history had gone through worse torture. She couldn’t let that machine convince her it could change her. She c...

Suddenly, light.

In their unbreakable bonds, Shalini pandey’s hands clenched. Someone had opened the door to the pit. She closed her eyes, blinded by the sudden illumination. Her heart raced. Finally, someone. Odds were it was the utter reprobate that imprisoned her in the first place, but in her panicked state, she couldn’t care. Anything was better than being left in the machine. And so, not even knowing who she was talking to, she let out a torrent of bottled-up words.

“Let me out let me out please I wouldn’t be a good slave I’m so plain...I have no idea who you are you can just sedate me and dump me somewhere, you would be safe, please let me out before that thing breaks my mind please please...”

{to be continued}

“Hey hey hey1 Stop freaking out, idiot

Shalini pandey forced her eyes open, ignoring the glare. That voice...

“Oh...oh my God1 Anna !”

Her friend was standing before her. Short brunette hair, an oval, childish face despite her 24 years, pierced ears, and, of course, her signature band-aid over the bridge of her nose. Anna benle Gillen, little impish Anna ben, student in chemistry, her best friend. She still wore her dark brown hoodie and was still flat as a board.

“Oh my God Anna I thought they had turned you into some kind of stripper already oh God...”

“Yeah, I saw some specimens in there.” Anna ben chuckled, embarrassed. “Not going to happen to us tho. Anyway, just calm down, okay? Think...did the Enslaver get to you yet?”

Shalini pandey’s dear friend turned her attention to the big metal cylinders encasing her hands, fiddling with them. The freckled blonde sighed in relief. The nightmare was over.

“Almost, but no...I’m me. I’m me. So you...you went first?”

“...Yup.” Admitted Anna ben with a blush.

“Thank God. Thank God.” Repeated Shalini pandey, tears of joy in her baggy eyes. “I knew it. That thing doesn’t work.”

“Oh, trust me...”

Anna ben took a step back and started unzipping her hoodie. Shalini pandey looked, confused...Then let out a strangled gasp of terror.

Her friend was wearing Slave-Shalini pandey’s “2 slutty 4 life” halter top...as well as her dildo belt. Anna ben caressed her own naked midriff and smiled happily before moaning...

“...It totally does.”

NFUegK.jpg

Shalini’s mind was blank. Her senses enraptured by the terrible spectacle in front of her. Her spunky childhood friend Anna, being fucked by two dildos locked into her with a leather belt and...enjoying it. Her dear friend looked the same, acted the same...only now she was a slut and a slave.

“Yep.” She confirmed with a friendly smile. “The Enslaver did its magic on me alright. I belong to Master forever, like you will soon.”

No reaction from her soon-to-be sister slave. Anna let out a comprehensive sigh.

“Anyway, your restraints are good. You’re all set!”

“Aw, I’m sorry. I hated it at first too. But the first time the programming really began to set it felt soooo goood!” She giggles, biting her lip. “Plus it turns you into such a slut, it’s hard to think about your old life when you cum twenty times a day you know? If Master didn’t want my personality to look normal, I’d totally be flashing right now. He he he!”

NFUfsU.jpg

She looked just like the old Anna, chilling in front of a video game and having a great time, only she had a hand in her crotch, pushing the mechanical cocks further inside her.

“So yeah, I figure you’ll do about as well as I did...Resist just fine until the Enslaver modifies how you sleep, and then become more open each session. You feel so passive right after a good slavesleep. You just can’t reject how good the conditioning feels.”

“S...Slavesleep?”

“Yeah! Some kind of hypnotic dream, I dunno. It involves drugs but none I’ve seen in class...Look, all I know is, it feels awesome. Especially the slut training. Anyway! We’re a pair, and Master has broken me so you have to break too, okay? It gets lonely in the big house, and I don’t want that.”

“Anna, why...”

“Oh and Master will not make us bimbos. We’re supposed to be the cute lesbians next door. I’m jealous of His harem but I’m so glad we can give Him variation...besides, we’ll have each other.”

The short-haired brunette with a band-aid on the nose brought her face closer to Shalini’s.

“I had already learned to cum hard just getting my slavebrain reprogrammed” She confessed in the wavering voice of a slut in heat. “And then Master tells me you’re my twin slave. I...I’m sorry but I came sooo hard when the slavethoughts came in! I mean, I don’t know why I was hoping they didn’t get you, I was already a slave, of course I wanted to share that with you...”

Her breath was heavy, hot...passionate. With a sense of dread, Shalini looked into her fallen friend’s eyes...and was shocked.

“N-anna what’s wrong with your eyes?”

“I want to kiss you so much...I’ve fallen in love with you, for Master...”

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR EYES?”

How could Shalini not noticed before? Poor enslaved Anna had pink irises with heart-shaped pupils.

NFUGlR.jpg

A beautiful yet disturbing reminder how deeply the punkish girl, beyond her normal appearance and demeanor, had been turned into a doting slave.

“Oh, right, I forgot!” Casually explained Anna. “When Master made me pledge eternal obedience, he said I would keep my body unlike the others, but he did send me under the knife to get slave eyes. They’re pretty, right? I can’t have big tits like the others but I’m glad I can still have proof of my obedience...”

“Anna...what have you become...this...this is too much...”

“Then it’s a relief Master wants us to be ourselves, right? I mean, he even gave us a house across his estate! We’ll have any book or game we want, and we just have to be his eternally loving slaves for that! Win-win!”

“B...being a slave isn’t a win...goddamit...”

Shalini was in tears, unable to look away from the insane creature in front of her but desperate to see it go away. This was both her best friend and a puppet pretending to be. The connection to the reality outside this Hell and the proof she would never escape it. This smile...it was Anna’s, yet instead of being in thanks for life’s simple and humble joys, it celebrated the depraved pleasure of sex slavery.

NFgkAo.jpg

“Ha ha ha man, we are so stupid when we’re free. Don’t worry, Hezzie! The Enslaver will redpill you hard.”

As if on cue, the door to light and freedom closed shut. Shalini whimpered at the idea of being left alone with the monster in Anna’s skin. The subjugated girl did nothing, however, and the blonde was free to notice a pink light being projected on the opposite wall. She hesitated to ask what was this new trick as the light focused into the picture of a heart, but she really didn’t want to deal with Slave-Anna any further. But the doll did explain the heart’s purpose in a quivering, addled voice.

“Aaah...It’s time you learned how to slavesleep, sister...”

Anna knelt, breathing heavily. Colors flowed out of the heart. Wild, sharply contrasting colors, constantly shifting. It was heavy, intense...and kind of painful to look at. Shalini looked up, but the projector reached even the ceiling. How did they do that? There simply was nowhere to look except the heart. But Anna was looking at it so intently...It had to be part of the enslavement process. Shalini closed her eyes, intent on winning where her friend had failed.

But something was wrong. The blonde felt strange. Like she was floating away from her body. She didn’t feel the restraints, or the IVs in her back. Nothing but a kind of a pleasant dizziness. Was it the drugs Anna was talking about? What were they supposed to do? And...was that the sound of waves she was hearing?

“Aaah...”

Was she relaxing? Or just so focused or something she couldn’t feel anything else? But there was nothing to focus on...Well, maybe the heart. Wait, wasn’t she closing her eyes? She couldn’t feel her eyelids either. Nothing but the heart...It had swirling colors too, but they were subtle, soothing...It invited her gaze rather than repelling her.

“Hello Shalini.”

She blinked.

“Wuh...whaaa...?”

A deep, soothing male voice was talking to her.

“Shh...Relax. Look at the heart.”

Shalini couldn’t look away from the heart and had no idea how to react to the voice. She was so confused...

NFg1MZ.jpg

“The heart is who you are. It’s contentment. Happiness. You can use those right now, don’t you?”

The idea of being drugged was so far away now...She just floated, vaguely aware of something being wrong but too focused on the relaxing heart amid the stressful colors. It really was soothing somehow...and she could use that right now. Shalini kept looking at the pink picture, letting her eyes close halfway, and drift away from the Hell she was in. Even the thought of resisting became something painful to escape from.

“You’re dreaming, Shalini. You’re safe in this state. You can relax. The Master’s brainwashing will never reach you as long as you look at the heart.”

Shalini recognized this was true. Her breathing hadn’t been steadier since the nightmare began. The man she heard was compassionate and warm...so far from the cold certainty of the slave voice. She was in a state of pure mind and the only sensation she felt was comfort. She moaned softly, as if to reply to the soothing voice.

“Yes, that’s it, Shalini. This is your refuge. Sleep robs you of this wonderful relaxing feeling. You don’t want to sleep anymore, you have the heart...”

This was so nice. Healing, almost. Shalini’s lips rose in a subtle smile. Yes, this was her sanctuary. Nothing would reach her here.

“Do you wonder how Anna did in the Enslaver, Shalini?”

What did the honey-voiced man say? She was so relaxed it kinda went past her. The image of her childhood friend, wearing a double-dildo belt with a calm and content smile, came back to Shalini. How did it happen, she wondered?

Just as the desired thought emerged in the subject’s mind, the heart on the wall began to show a video in night vision. Shalini thought a moment this was a mirror, since it was a girl sitting in the Enslaver, but no...It was Anna, being fucked by the machines and pulling at the restraints with all her might.

Anna’s screams were silenced—they would likely have woken her successor from slavesleep. But her fear and revolt were readily apparent. She looked more combative than Shalini had been, but that was hardly a surprise. Anna was sweet, but she certainly could be a little spitfire at times.

NFg62W.jpg

The video shifted. Pink light bathed Anna’s face. Just the shade of pink the heart had. The brunette closed her eyes halfway, completely relaxed. Then another shift. The light was gone. The sex machines were back on her chest and vagina, but while not going with it, Anna seemed too calm to fight. She let out small moans, listening to the Enslaver’s words with cautious curiosity.

“My beautiful Shalini...” Said the sexy male voice. “You’ll see when you wake up...the treatment really isn’t so bad. And then...”

Next, Shalini dreamt of her friend undergoing the sluttification phase. The naked silhouettes of a voluptuous bimbo and Anna went at it in front of her eyes. The brainwashing chair ravished her to the full extent of its power. Anna was blushing, her mouth open, contracting her stomach in synch with the delicious fucking.

The Enslaver showed Shalini one last step in her friend’s descent into blissful slavery. Another learning phase...but this time, Anna stared intently forward, her mouth agape and trickling with drool. Her expression was one of pure awe. She wasn’t doing anything. She just listened, opening her mind to be kneaded and molded into the shape that befitted her station.

“Isn’t it exciting? You can see it in her face...she has let go of her former life. She’s letting the Enslaver in, letting it show her the way. Her values are changing...she begins to understand.”

NFktSa.jpg

NFkEe5.jpg

Shalini had no thoughts. Sleeping slaves don’t think. They only feel and absorb. And the blonde was absorbing her friend’s surrender, accepting it as a dream born of her psyche. And when the images faded from the heart, she was left just as relaxed as before.

“A beautiful dream, my beloved Shalini. A dream of acceptance and becoming. Make it yours...follow her. Once you let the slavethoughts in, consider their meaning...You will understand how delicious it is to let me decide who you are.”

There was nothing but the heart and the soothing voice now. Shalini didn’t mind. She felt wonderful. She could go looking at the heart and absent-mindedly listening at her dream boyfriend for hours.

The Enslaver recognized its victim had successfully entered the desired slavesleep state. The plain blonde girl had been right—forcefully injecting new values would only cause resistance. But the teachings were intended for a pliable girl, comfortable with her imprisonment and conflicted about her steadily growing inner slut. Conditioning Shalini to assimilate the empty-minded, relaxing state of slavesleeping was the basis of her eventual transition from ordinary iyyer girl to slutty, programmable sex slave.

The compound was very short lived, its usefulness limited to silencing the brain’s normal processes into a state close to REM sleep without actual loss of consciousness. The Enslaver delivered sedatives, narcotics and aphrodisiacs, but the slavesleep drug was the most important. Given as little time as three days, it could lull even the strongest woman into associating the brainwashing machine with a comfortable bed.

And so, after giving Shalini a few hours to relax and recover, it thinned the flow of the hypnotic drug, dimming the heart and the distressing colors around it.

The heart disappeared, and Shalini woke up. And for the first time since her capture, she felt genuinely relaxed.

How? She never even lost consciousness, it was just focused on the heart and the soothing voice. And yet, as the hypnotic drug wore off, the ordinary girl felt even better than if she just had a good night’s sleep. So much that she didn’t even mind the restraints. Wasn’t there a sexy guy’s voice, too? It didn’t even cross the poor girl’s mind that he could be the nefarious Master. Slavesleeping had completely taken the edge off her predicament.

Perfect time for a learning phase.

I am a slave. I shouldn’t fight my brainwashing because there is nothing to fight for. Master is just making me a worry-free, happy slave. It doesn’t matter if I’m plain—a sex slave gets way more action than even celebrities. I am happy to be a slave and I love the process of becoming one.

Being a slave isn’t scary. Being a slave is my life. If I’m a good slave and let Master make me submissive and horny, he will show me love and always fuck my hungry pussy. I’m about to become such a slut. I’ll be so wet all the time I’ll need dildo panties. I am a slave and a slut. I want it.

Shalini did not think the slavethoughts were hers any more than before, but she was too calm to violently reject them. Was this Master dude so bad, she wondered? He never punished her, and seemed like he never would. He didn’t want her pain and her fear, he wanted her pleasure and her love. She was to be a treasured pet, not a victim. Without her justified anger at being turned into a sex toy, Shalini really found the difference significant. Enough to appreciate it intellectually, if not morally.

Her cheeks were flushed. How? Curious about the Enslaver’s arguments as she had been, Shalini hadn’t even noticed that it hadn’t deployed its fuck machines this time around. And...still, she was aroused? Even in the afterglow of slavesleep, Shalini realized how twisted this was. Was she being injected with an aphrodisiac or...was she...

Was she a natural submissive?

The thought was dreadful, yet her emotions were still dulled, leaving her to contemplate the possibility on a purely intellectual level, as if she was reading a racy story revealing a prude character’s inner kinks. If she had submissive fetishes, it would only make sense for her to become the Master’s doting lover. Still...why wasn’t the Enslaver fucking her?

A hand caressed her belly. Suddenly, she knew why.

The dome around her head lit up with porn. Not any type either...lesbian porn. Shalini recoiled as much as she could, repelled by the display of deviant sexuality. She saw Anna’s bandaided face beyond the pictures.

“Yep! Master put me in here to help your sluttification!” She said with a proud smile. “Why use machines when we can start being Master’s pet lesbian couple right away? Besides, I promise you, I’ll turn you into the horniest lesbo in the world!”

“Anna, no...please, anything but that...”

An aphrodisiac started to flow from the IVs on her back. Her budding arousal shot up, leaving the ordinary blonde all hot and bothered. The eager, happily enslaved Anna slid her tongue inside her fated lover’s moistening pussy.

“Aaauuugh no don’t don’t please...”

Even with a jolt of pleasure contracting her abdomen, and even in her compliant state, Shalini felt nothing but anguish. Being programmed into morally abhorrent but tender and loving slavery was one thing. Being lesbian-raped by her best friend was another entirely.

“Hmmm your pussy’s so yummy ...Hurry up and turn so you can taste mine too...”

“No, dammit...” Pleaded Shalini in a wavering voice. “Come to your senses, you...you can’t possibly be that far gone...”

Shalini couldn’t look away from the cornucopia of porn unfolding before her eyes. The student librarian found normal for homosexual couples to have the same rights as everyone else, but she would never count herself into their ranks. She was straight, and girl-on-girl sex was simply offensive to her body. Yet neither Anna nor the Enslaver would let her come down.

The aphrodisiac kept her horny even in the face of the lesbian porn. Anna passionately made sure her friend’s body assimilated how pleasant it was to be a dyke. Beautiful sex kittens wriggled on screen, lapping wet funboxes and sucking on huge fake tits. Flashing words ordering the shy blonde to cum. Shalini cried out, resolute to at least make it out of this hell as a straight sex slave. But she knew her trusted friend sucking on her clitoris with cute moans was only the start. Among the porn, a picture stood out. Herself and Anna, cuddling and kissing in a double bed. Her friend wore the “2 slutty 4 life” haltertop. She herself wore a pink, tight-fitting t-shirt emblazoned with “I’m so gay I can’t even think straight”.

This was too much. Unable to vent via anger in her forcibly calm state, the blonde simply broke down. Revulsion made way to stillness. She felt herself drift away from the sickeningly intense pleasure Anna’s loving tongue brought her. Drift away from despair. To happier times...

NFkevh.jpg

“I can’t live if you don’t give in and become my sister slave, please...” Anna begged

Shalini did not recoil at the contemplation. She had crumbled to the point of reliving the past, but Anna’s loving embrace had brought her back. It wasn’t sex...not really. It was warmth. A moment of sincere comfort that brought Shalini’s mind back in the chains of the chemical relaxant.

Anna broke the kiss, careful of not hitting the glass dome. Shalini didn’t smile but looked like she could at any second. She had that pleasant, far-off look...She was open again. And she had tasted what was to become her new sexuality.

NF8Nuo.jpg

With a smile, the loyal slave left Shalini’s lap, giving a brush to her heaving breasts as she did. She knelt down and marveled at her glistening pussy. So beautiful, so perfect...truly, only her Master outshone it. But then again, Master was so perfect he made even a stone-cold lesbian slut like her sopping wet.

She licked Shalini’s funbox with tender love, sliding her tongue between its folds, and smiled as it started quivering. The blonde didn’t appreciate the lesbian porn, yet, but she could no longer ignore the aphrodisiac pouring in her veins along with the old-fashioned buzz following a tender kiss.

NFkYeJ.jpg

“Aaah...hmm...Anna...”

No “we aren’t slaves”. No “you are straight”. Just Anna and sweet, high-pitched moans. The machine detected her open state. It did not wonder why human contact and a kiss could have opened her more than a mind-breaking orgasm. It merely acted on it, switching off the porn and subjecting its ward with another lesson.

I am a slave. My life is full of pleasure and love and I just have to be obedient to earn it. I don’t need to flirt and be uncomfortable anymore because I already know Anna is the love of my life. I can’t get enough of her yummy pussy. I am a slutty lesbian slave and I can play with my Anna all I want. I just have to be bi for my Master. I don’t mind because he’s perfect and wonderful. I want to know more about my Master.

Shalini stared forward, mouth agape. After so much confusion and borderline madness, she was impressed with being able to think that clearly. The thoughts no longer felt alien to her—in fact, they were quite comforting. She certainly did need some structure, lest Anna’s delicious pussylicking drive her wild.

“Anna?” Shalini asked in a high-pitched, breathy voice. “What is Master like?”

NF8PXh.jpg

{to be continued}

Although Anna felt relieved and relaxed at hearing her friend say those words, she didn’t have the time to answer. The Enslaver had detected Shalini’s response to the treatment and was moving the fuck machines into place. Anna moved out of the way, joy and pride in her heart. A bit of benign envy, too...Shalini was going to be imprinted with Master’s glory! Once you stop resisting, the Enslaver becomes Paradise.

Shalini still hadn’t taken control of her mind yet. For the first time, she didn’t challenge the slavethoughts. And though at her point of the treatment, she couldn’t readily accept them as her Master’s truth yet, they were enough to prime her. For slavery to creep inside her mind as something relevant to the person called Shalini. Had she snapped out of her calm, passive state, she’d already have been compromised enough to wonder if all that resistance was worth it.

But she was still entranced, and the device gave her a healthy dose of the fourth key compound needed for enslavement. Dildos started gently fucking her and she began to feel all funny and quivering.

Something showed up in the dome. A man. Another thin thread of droll escaped her mouth when she looked up to it. She’d have wondered who he was but she just couldn’t think. And it wasn’t anything like the other times either...Her head was swimming. She had butterflies in her stomach. She felt so trembling and weak...What was this feeling?

Anna smiled when she saw love being born on her friend’s face. Just a little ocytocin and dopamine in the beginning, but this wasn’t even worthy of being called a teaser. The Enslaver would teach her slaveflesh to feel such incredible things about the man...she would never again be the same. And as if on cue, the door opened. Anna’s heart skipped a bit.

“Come, Anna, let’s leave your girlfriend to her lessons.”

“Yes Master!!”

The energetic brunette practically ran to the sun of her life. Days of patient, thorough conditioning had turned her opinion of him, his appearance, his voice, his everything into pure, mind-melting adoration. As she ran, the dildos inside her slutty holes made her cum so hard she fell into his arms. Master took her and wrapped her in a warm embrace. She melted.

“There there, neighbor. Take it easy!”

“Aaahn MasshhteeeEEeeEer—”

Her modified eyes, pink with heart-shaped pupils, gazed into his with submission and love. Her whole body turned into a hot, quivering mess just being touched by his magnificence. She babbled confused nothings about love and happiness. If the Master hadn’t let her keep her ordinary appearance and style, the small impish girl wouldn’t have been any different from the platinum-blonde, bubblebrained bimbos in his harem.

He kissed Anna tenderly, and her mind exploded in incandescent elation. She was a lesbian, but her Master stood above reality. He was her Creator and her God. And the only thing that made her as happy than being his slave was the assurance that in the dark’s embrace, Shalini was becoming just like her.

Meanwhile, in the dark, the poor blonde started thinking again. Slowly, gradually, just so she could think her own thoughts about how wonderful she felt.

“Hmmmm...What ha...What h...hmmm...”

Her whole body was so comfortable and relaxed. On some primal level, Shalini’s waking mind recognized something was wrong, but why? She hadn’t felt this nice in years. The sex machines were gentle, the black-haired man displayed in front of her looked a bit shy but certainly attractive. A bit of a pretty boy, but manly nonetheless...

Shalini smiled. She really did feel nice. Her thoughts drifted to her terror and outrage and just found them so alien. What was so bad about this place anyhow? That she was being brainwashed? That she was a slave? That she would be made obedient and loving?

“Hm...He he he...”

Well it wasn’t like she could escape, was it? She had been captured, deprived of rights, and was now a slave. It was just the definition. Was she being brainwashed? Sure she was...dear Anna had gone first, and now she was completely loyal and accepting. Happy, too. Shalini was now in her place, and already she felt so subjugated. The machine’s power had terrified her, but now? Well, she still felt trapped, but she mostly felt in awe. It tugged at her hearstrings so easily.

Take the guy on the screen...Might as well call him Master, even if it meant nothing...Yet. She really felt all funny and flushed down there just looking at him. The librarian didn’t mind. She would certainly make love to him before a girl...Let him do everything he wanted, let him show her why a slave live f...

Shalini interrupted the runaway thought and let out a fatalist sigh. She knew her programming had started. She knew the old her would never have thoughts like that. But facts were still facts, were they? She couldn’t deny what was now reality. And so she stated, consciously, calmly...

“I am a slave.”

NFtjEj.jpg

It was terrible, but nice. No need to delude herself. She had been dragged into a life where the only choice was submission and servitude. Realistically speaking, there was no escaping it, and Shalini realized her mind was adapting instead. It was a natural process, and many slaves throughout history had, too, adapted to lives of servitude. The Enslaver was simply forcing Shalini to adapt quickly and painlessly. Shalini realized she had been subjugated in a precise, surgical manner.

It didn’t mean she wanted to burst out of it just to kneel before Master and fuck him. It just meant she acknowledged slavery, like it or not, was her new life, and the Enslaver was her teacher.

What would happen now? What was the next lesson? Would she be made a lesbian? Could it fail? Could she end up an imperfect slave? Was accepting her inevitable fate enough to ensure she’d be as happy as Anna? Would poor Anna handle it if her own enslavement failed? Would a traditional slave training work better? All those questions and more floated in her head in pure, composed curiosity. Those were totally natural concerns to a slave undergoing training by brainwashing, weren’t they?

Suddenly, the room lit up in vibrant, chaotic colors. Right in front of her, naturally, was a heart.

“Oh, slavesleep time already?”

The Enslaver injected her with the hypnotic compound and she felt her eyelids become heavy.

“You are a very good girl, Shalini.”

The blonde floated again, but she didn’t feel the same disconnect as the first slavesleep. She felt perfectly relaxed, but still there.

“You...are M...Anna’s Master...”

“Yes.”

She had a million questions for this man, and maybe a few leftover insults. But mostly, she felt the butterflies in her stomach returning in force. She couldn’t see the handsome man, but his voice was so smooth...She was confused by those sensation. Was she being drugged again, or had the first session already instill a budding love in her heart...?

“You now realize that you are owned. A good truth to accept. But I do not just want your submission, Shalini.” He spontaneously declared in his honey-sweet, gentle voice. “This is just the beginning. The purpose of this wonderful machine is to perfect you. Mold every parcel of your mind until serving me becomes Heaven. Slavery will become natural, pleasant, peaceful...and the only thing you will ever need.”

“Aaah...Wha...What are you going to do...?” She asked, struggling not to fawn over him.

“You already got a taste of your sluttification, my little slave. After a good slavesleep, you will begin in earnest.”

Am i gonna be lesbian slut?? shalini pandey asked...

Before she received her answer from her master voice, suddenly door was open and she could see 7 blacked people around her

NFtlVk.jpg

Shalini was very much happy seeing this... she still didnt knew who is behind all this however now she was least bothered about all that... Her only intention was to serve guys cock and also fill her holes with cock...

The End

+++

Author Note : This is an adaptation of a famous sex story which i saw on net... However i made many changes as per our Indian taste... This would not be good as jmy previous ones but felt to adapt it so did... need your suggestion

Back