• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

Bahubali : unfinished chapter

After the death of the Kalakeya King in battle, his son Kalaveya too charge over the rest of army and vowed to take revenge on kingdom of Maheswati..

check duplicate online

Kalaveya was very smart in war tactics, he didn't want to repeat the past. So he made a vicious plan to take over the Kingdom.

First his army covered the fort from all 4 sides since 6 months. They started mixing impotence medicine in the food to make men impotent in the fort.

All the ladies in fort got sexually frustrated and being blind in frustration and lust they decided to help Kalaveya army.

After the slaying every males of maheswati army and avenging his fathers death, he went inside the fort, where all queens were eagerly waiting to submit themselves to Kalaveya and his warriors.

Last edited:
Bahubali : unfinished chapter

After the death of the Kalakeya King in battle, his son Kalaveya too charge over the rest of army and vowed to take revenge on kingdom of Maheswati..

check duplicate online

Kalaveya was very smart in war tactics, he didn't want to repeat the past. So he made a vicious plan to take over the Kingdom.

First his army covered the fort from all 4 sides since 6 months. They started mixing impotence medicine in the food to make men impotent in the fort.

All the ladies in fort got sexually frustrated and being blind in frustration and lust they decided to help Kalaveya army.

After the slaying every males of maheswati army and avenging his fathers death, he went inside the fort, where all queens were eagerly waiting to submit themselves to Kalaveya and his warriors.

Best...👌 👍 😍

pic uploader
me and my dad are travelling together which we do every year since my parents are separated, we share a hotel room together but with 2 separate beds. we have been here for 8 days now and i was so horny, i hadn't fingered myself for 2 weeks.

So yesterday | had made the decision to finger myself while my dad was showering. | was so wet and my cunt was swollen with horniness. It felt so good that | didn't see my dad come in and jerk him off.

| was shocked when | saw him standing there but | opened my legs even wider and just continued. He layed down next to me and told me to pull on his cock, while he was asking me to do that he was pulling on my covered nipple.

When | started jerking him off he started kissing and sucking on my neck and asked if he could take off my bra.

| said yes, he started sucking on my nipple and then his hands went down more and more and | felt his fingers stroking my opening. He looked at me to ask if it was okay and I moaned as | nodded. He rammed 2 fingers inside while | was still jerking off his cock, he started fingering me super hard i squirted a little, his hand got so wet.

Suddenly he went between my legs and rubbed his dick against my clit. He said to me "l won't put it in, don't be afraid". It felt so good how he rubbed his big cock against my clit. I moaned so loudly that he stuck 3 fingers down my throat and then used it to tug on his dick with it.

free image host
| wanted to taste him so hard, that | put myself in doggystyle and took his fat cock in my mouth. While he was facefucking me he fingered my pussy with 3 fingers! He asked if he could cum in my mouth and | just moaned around his cock.
When he cummed he started fingering me even harder and put his thumb in my ass. | came so hard that | had squirted all over the bed.

We are here for another 5 days, | will update you guys ;)

Back