• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sneha Sex Stories.

Fakemachine

1000 Reactions 1st Anniversary
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
The Girl Next Room.
Sneha was staying with her friends in our building for rent. She was fresh out of college and hustling lady. We had a common bathroom for all tenants.
vekkam-sneha.gif

We are staying in same flat, along with friends.

Everyday she gets up early to take bath. I also take bath early so i walk into her when coming out of bathroom.usually she wears only a pink towel.

This goes on for few weeks, everyday morning same routine, i noticed she starts making eye contact somedays. Also quick smile.

She probably saw only my eyes. But didn't see my bulge on my pyjamas. I also notice her slight cleavage and her ass crack visible as she walks away from me.

That whole day i kept thinking about her ass , what undy she wears. Shape of her wet bubble ass , cheeks...

And in the night i had a dream.. the bathroom door is open and i walk in... She is like this

I wake up to find my bedsheets all wet with cummmmmmmmmm...

From that day on i keep noticing her more, i get drooling over her ass. Way she walks, she has such lovely shaped, hypnotic cat walk
mike-barreras-booty.gif

All this time she also noticed me more in morning she walks out of shower. One day she noticed bulge and just smiled and bit her lipssssssss ?
sneha-salwar.gif

Fuuccccckkkk i dint wait... I took her by hip... It was early morning 5:45. My dick was already hard from weeks of thinking of her... She was smelling fresh from the bathroom... I lifted her by hips paced her on the table... Started eating her wet juicy pusssyu... Fuck... It was tasty and creamyyyyyyyyy like curd and sugarrrt... She was mouningggg this whole time.... It got intense... She was about to cummmmmmmmmm....

I took my dick and rubbed it slowly as she was cumming all over the floor... She looked at me realising we are just about to

staaaartyyytttttttttyyyyyyyy fuckkkkkkkkkk

Sneha has been my crush for a very long time, she has the perfect innocent eyes and those blumpy lips you want to just bite and suck on.

But can flip to her naught side in a blink. Subtly and effortlessly trap you in her alluring and inviting gaze.

And soon your eyes will slip and get drawn Irresistibly to her blossoms and her hips are enough to keep your hands busy

Snehaaaa is the queen of all dresses she is such an sight to sore eyes and a pleasure giving Angel !!

I could feel her pussy shivering in my mouth and i kept sucking on her pussy lips.

I noticed her nipples were hard and she could not control her body from pulsating and her hips pumping... Ahhhhhhh

I was rubbing on her wet and velvet like soft pussy. She looked over...

and saw my cock was hard and immediately bent over and started rubbing her whole body on it. My cock at this point was fully hard and throbbing. It was at its limits filled and was very sensitive to the touchhhhh.... and she wantttttteeeedd itttt

Back