• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sneha stories based on her films

Which movie do you want to get recreated?

• Goa

• Vaseegara

• April maadhathil

• Bhavani (that co_p film)

• Unnai ninaithu

• Paarthiban kanavu

• Or any other film(comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Goa-Cheating Slut to Loving Wife
Premji smiles

Sneha"Sirichadu podhum Panta eppa kaluttureenga?"

Premji "Pant ellam edukku kaluttikittu? ippo paarunga" he took 1 step backwards from her and did this

Sneha was shocked and reacted like this

image upload
Vaibhav takes pictures of her reaction
Suddenly Sneha asked Vaibhav with anger why did he take pictures

Vaibhav said"I want to see you happy and full of joy forever,because it is very rare but i'll try to make you happy for ever"
By hearing this Sneha felt bad for that scolded question and she regrets that..

And she asked Sorry to vaibhav

Vaibhav"Pls don't feel..i want to make and see you happy for the rest of your life..now just enjouy your sex with him..i brought him for the sake of fulfilling your sexual needs"
Sneha Thanked Vaibhav

Premji"Shall i go now and come after your romance?"
Vaibhav hits him hard on the shoulder because he threatened him that if he doesn't obey his orders he will inform his native villagers that Premji only stole the jewels..and also he is stronger than him
Vaibhav"Where are you going, you moron?My Wife is waiting for having sex with you and you are trying to go..now listen carefully i want my wife to get satisfied with her sex..okay i don't do whatever you do..now go and romance with her.."
Hearing this Sneha realised Vaibhav's love for her

Now Premji approaches her. Sneha stopped him and as him to stay in the next room for a while she want to talk about an important thing with Vaibhav.
Premji listen to her and went to the next room.
Now Sneha felt guilty about her past life and she didn't want to do the same thing to Vaibhav as she did to others..she decided to tell everything about her to him. She said"I need to tell you something" Vaibhav stopped her and said he knows everything about her. Sneha was shocked by hearing this.

Vaibhav said"You are an innocent girl the cruel society has made you live this cursed life without happiness. I want to make you happy or at least I can try. Leave all this and we shall start a new life. You know what? You can have sex with anyone without me or in front of me but I ask you for a return favour you should birth to my child only pls don't cheat on me. I love you more than anyone or anything in this world"
Sneha cried and she hated herself for not realising Vaibhav's love

Vainhav wipes off her tears kissed her forehead and called Premji. Premji came in without clothes

Premji"What machi? Finished talking?"
Vaibhav to premji"Alaiyadha da"
To Sneha "Go ma you are purified now and want to have peaceful sex with him"
Sneha stood in silence
Vaibhav ordered Premji to start.Without making any second wasted premji pinched her right boob hardly,this made Sneha tickled

Then he pinched her hip

This one also ticked her and started to smile
And he grabbed her and gave a love bite on her chin

He bited for 10 seconds and released her.Sneha said"What a naughty romantic guy you are..don't lie that you don't kow to speak with girls"
Premji said"Aaiyo i have never spoke to a single girl and you are the first one..Vaibhai only told these things will make you happy.I am doing what he asked me to do" Sneha felt she is the luckiest person on earth by having vaibhav in her life and she decided to take great care of him.She asked premji "what else have you been taught? Premji" uh..." Sneha stopped him and said"don't tell it just do it"
Now premji took a peacock feather and placed it on her lips and he gave some kisses over the feather

After 50 kisses on the feather

At 51st kiss sneha stopped and asked"Podhum Saamy Next enna?

Goa climax
By seeing their actions Vaibhav left the place to let Sneha enjoy the pleasure with Premji. Then they had oranges like this

Sneha bit some seeds of orange slices in between and due to the bitterness she increased the intensity of the kiss she glued her lips and younger with his’.
After having 10 whole orange fruits Premji asked for one more. Sneha replied with a blushed smile that they have no oranges left

Premji said"No worries!! I have my tasty fluffed buns here." he caressed her face and gave a strong love bite on her cheek

Sneha laughed under pressure. He made turned back and took his hands to her face she surprisingly held his hand and place those on her boobs she played with her boobies using his hands.

After she took her hand from his, He removed her top and caressed her boobs, gave gentle squeezes and massages, and pinched her nipples.

Now he made her lie on the floor, removed her undies, He asked her to suck his fingers and she did, he inserted the wet fingers in her prissy and started finger fucking her

Sneha screamed with pleasure, laughed out loud and gave high moans with joy and she squirted in a short time.

Again he bit her cheeks and she gave a deep younger battled kiss to him and said "Thanks" Premji asked why did she thank him. Sneha said, "I hardly received foreplay before intercourse, and you guys made me realize human sex is different from 5 sensed animals."Now Sneha went down and grabbed his clock and gave some deep kisses with happiness, gratitude and Lust. She took the sick first and he took the entire cock in her mouth and gave him a lifetime blow job for 2 hours. He came into her mouth thrice. She gulped all his cum.

newport car museum
Now Premji was tired already and she put his cock inside and asked him to duck. Even in this exhausted state premji managed to fuck her in different positions for 2 hours and he cummed on her body for another 3 times.

While they are fucking now Vaibhav arrived. and by seeing him Sneha stopped the fucked and ran towards him for a hug. Premji thanked Vaibhav for his early arrival. Vaibhav stopped Sneha and said"Maybe after a shower"
Sneha grabbed his hand and took him to shower. After she was cleansed Vaibhav went to her pussy and gave so many kisses and started to lick suck and eat her pussy, he gently pinched her ass cheeks, hips and thighs while he was working on her pussy

charger une photo sur internet
After some time Sneha reached her orgasm and squirted on her face. Now she went down and gave him a sloppy blow job which was past more than 30 minutes.

She wondered how he got the ability to manage her blow job. He replied that he was scared in the previous sessions and now he had nothing to be scared he added that more than anything has to satisfy his lady.
By hearing this Sneha shed love tears and she fixed his clock deep inside her pussy and got fucked by him with love and joy above the world.

The fucked in the shower in various positions for 2 hours. And they have started happily forever..

There is an epilogue of this film which I'll try to post within 2 days.. And tell me which film you want to see parodied
In Bose (Srikanth) Movie, Home Minister Kottaiperumal (Kalabhavan Mani) tries to fuck College Student Charulatha (Sneha). But unfortunately our hero saves her from villain by shooting in his privates. 🍆💦

Kottaiperumal becomes sterile and decides to take revenge by killing Bose's father and kidnapping his family along with Charulatha in the climax.

What If...? He made all other women in the Bose's family to get fucked by his goons except Charulatha because she is very very special. He decided to completely destroy the virginity of both her pussy & asshole not by men dick ☝🏻😁❌ a group of transgender / shemales. 😂👍🏻✅

Back