• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD
Part-1
____kajal agarwal secretly brings her black bodyguard into bedroom & makes her husband watch the rough bbc action

N9PILQ.jpg

N9PaOe.jpg

N9P4mq.jpg

Last edited:
Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD Part-2
___Kajal's incompetent husband miserably watches his Super hot Wife completely surrender herself to an African
N9L8ps.jpg

Kajal wants total hardcore performance from the African, So she's feeding him 'fresh breast milk' of hers.Which works as an Ultimate energy booster!
N9Lt6J.jpg

After drinking her milk for 10 minutes & draining her breasts completely, he began fucking her vigorously.

___Kajal's incompetent husband miserably watches his Super hot Wife completely surrender herself to an African
N9L8ps.jpg

Kajal wants total hardcore performance from the African, So she's feeding him 'fresh breast milk' of hers.Which works as an Ultimate energy booster!
N9Lt6J.jpg

After drinking her milk for 10 minutes & draining her breasts completely, he began fucking her vigorously.

Awesome man.!! ?? waiting for next scene.

N9L8ps.jpg

N9Lt6J.jpg

pls continue bro as full series with full nude of kajal.

N9L8ps.jpg

N9Lt6J.jpg

Happy birthday kaju baby????????
Where is birthday bash. No special

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-3
____
Kajal orders her bodyguard to take off his clothes, he quickly undressed.
Kajal pushed him on to the bed and grabs his black cock. She's completely hypnotized by it. She spits on it and starts stroking it. She's giving him a very passionate sloppy handjob, she even forgot that her husband is in the room. After the bbc is full Hard on, She looks at her husband and says 'Sorry baby.. Only this can satisfy me..I hope you can understand'.
Her husband can't watch it anymore,
He felt miserable and looked down with shame.
NU1FqG.jpg

Kajal starts removing her saree.
Her bodyguard asks, 'Ma'am can I suck your tits again'
Kajal laughs & says 'you don't have to ask! Tonight they are for you & you may suck them as long as you want!
The black guy instantly grabs kaju and starts sucking and biting her boobs.
Kajal starts moaning loudly with pleasure.
Her husband couldn't resist, he slowly raises his head and looks at his wife getting completely lost in mindless lust.

NU1oPa.jpg

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-3
____
Kajal orders her bodyguard to take off his clothes, he quickly undressed.
Kajal pushed him on to the bed and grabs his black cock. She's completely hypnotized by it. She spits on it and starts stroking it. She's giving him a very passionate sloppy handjob, she even forgot that her husband is in the room. After the bbc is full Hard on, She looks at her husband and says 'Sorry baby.. Only this can satisfy me..I hope you can understand'.
Her husband can't watch it anymore,
He felt miserable and looked down with shame.
NU1FqG.jpg

Kajal starts removing her saree.
Her bodyguard asks, 'Ma'am can I suck your tits again'
Kajal laughs & says 'you don't have to ask! Tonight they are for you & you may suck them as long as you want!
The black guy instantly grabs kaju and starts sucking and biting her boobs.
Kajal starts moaning loudly with pleasure.
Her husband couldn't resist, he slowly raises his head and looks at his wife getting completely lost in mindless lust.

NU1oPa.jpg
Oh yeah kaju make me started shagging .

Back