• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Celestial-Tamanna bhatia

9EFWvo.jpg
Come and lick my wife armpit...

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-4
___

NUHa9J.jpg

Kajal gets completely naked, hugs her bodyguard and looks at her hubby.
Kajal's Golden white skin rubbing against dark African skin.
Her husband is feeling terrible and turned on at the same time by looking at kaju with a Negro.
Kajal smiles at her husband and says, 'A year ago when we're dating, you told me that you have cuckold fantasy'... now I made it come true..
So, Why are you looking sad, baby?
Hubby: seriously?! On our First Night?! With an African man?! This is outrageous! Stop this!
Kaju laughs and says 'Be careful what you wish for'
She starts sucking the bbc to make her husband feel even more terrible.

NUH5et.jpg
My wife deserves this and I enjoy that ?

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-5

____Kaju is sucking the tip of bbc for 10 minutes, The bodyguard couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed kajal's hair and shoved the cock deep in throat

NxkI7b.jpg

/In public Kajal is his boss but in bedroom he is kaju's boss./
Kaju's hubby is surprised that she let him treat her so roughly...and she looks like she's enjoying it completely.

NxkVlk.jpg

After few minutes of rough face fuck, he pushed her on to the bed and started fucking her roughly from behind. That bbc is stretching her insides, She's moaning with Painful pleasure.

Nxk5p5.jpg

Kaju started eye gazing with her hubby while getting hard pounding from behind.she moaned loudly like a slut.
When he looked into her 'lustful pain' filled eyes.
The hubby realized his inferiorness,
He can never sexually satisfy his wife.
he Accepted the position as a cuck & slowly started to enjoy watching his wife's pussy getting destroyed by an African.
Yes fuck my wife in all her holes and fill her with cum and joy...

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-3
____
Kajal orders her bodyguard to take off his clothes, he quickly undressed.
Kajal pushed him on to the bed and grabs his black cock. She's completely hypnotized by it. She spits on it and starts stroking it. She's giving him a very passionate sloppy handjob, she even forgot that her husband is in the room. After the bbc is full Hard on, She looks at her husband and says 'Sorry baby.. Only this can satisfy me..I hope you can understand'.
Her husband can't watch it anymore,
He felt miserable and looked down with shame.
NU1FqG.jpg

Kajal starts removing her saree.
Her bodyguard asks, 'Ma'am can I suck your tits again'
Kajal laughs & says 'you don't have to ask! Tonight they are for you & you may suck them as long as you want!
The black guy instantly grabs kaju and starts sucking and biting her boobs.
Kajal starts moaning loudly with pleasure.
Her husband couldn't resist, he slowly raises his head and looks at his wife getting completely lost in mindless lust.

NU1oPa.jpg
how bhabhii amkes her hubby learn baby making while i enjoy her body

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-4
___

NUHa9J.jpg

Kajal gets completely naked, hugs her bodyguard and looks at her hubby.
Kajal's Golden white skin rubbing against dark African skin.
Her husband is feeling terrible and turned on at the same time by looking at kaju with a Negro.
Kajal smiles at her husband and says, 'A year ago when we're dating, you told me that you have cuckold fantasy'... now I made it come true..
So, Why are you looking sad, baby?
Hubby: seriously?! On our First Night?! With an African man?! This is outrageous! Stop this!
Kaju laughs and says 'Be careful what you wish for'
She starts sucking the bbc to make her husband feel even more terrible.

NUH5et.jpg
how bhabhi gets horny an sycks before he rhubby

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-5

____Kaju is sucking the tip of bbc for 10 minutes, The bodyguard couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed kajal's hair and shoved the cock deep in throat

NxkI7b.jpg

/In public Kajal is his boss but in bedroom he is kaju's boss./
Kaju's hubby is surprised that she let him treat her so roughly...and she looks like she's enjoying it completely.

NxkVlk.jpg

After few minutes of rough face fuck, he pushed her on to the bed and started fucking her roughly from behind. That bbc is stretching her insides, She's moaning with Painful pleasure.

Nxk5p5.jpg

Kaju started eye gazing with her hubby while getting hard pounding from behind.she moaned loudly like a slut.
When he looked into her 'lustful pain' filled eyes.
The hubby realized his inferiorness,
He can never sexually satisfy his wife.
he Accepted the position as a cuck & slowly started to enjoy watching his wife's pussy getting destroyed by an African.
how bhabhii licks my cock and then i plunge in her womb

Back