• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Night I was fully drunk and went to pragati aunty house she is superb sexy I said I wana fuck you aunty she said no only my husband has the right to fuck me bunny and said you have no right to touch me. I then immediately went to the pooja room and brought a mangalsutra and tied her forcefully she slapped me. I then immediately pulled her into the bed room and pulled her saree torn her blouse and fucked her hard slowly she came to my route and started enjoying now daily I'm fucking her she is my official bitch.

Night I was fully drunk and went to pragati aunty house she is superb sexy I said I wana fuck you aunty she said no only my husband has the right to fuck me bunny and said you have no right to touch me. I then immediately went to the pooja room and brought a mangalsutra and tied her forcefully she slapped me. I then immediately pulled her into the bed room and pulled her saree torn her blouse and fucked her hard slowly she came to my route and started enjoying now daily I'm fucking her she is my official bitch.
Ohhh umpphhhh 🤤🙈😗

Back