• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is Tanya ravichandran, this is her pussy
She opens it and shows us her pussy
Small, tight pussy, she has not fucked a lot of guys in the industry that's y she is not famous
She can very well take some average cocks
She can't take big cocks in her pussy

What's ur suggestion on what size she can take guys

upload image website

This is Tanya Didi before she visited Abdul Miya's Kirana store...

IFTAR BAKARI

Syed Kirana Store is a small grocery store near a somewhat posh locality in Noida. Syed Ji the owner is in his 60s.

Syed-Stores.jpg

kirana.jpg

Salam Syed Ji!

Salam Abdul Miya!

Abdul: How is business?

Syed Ji: Its going great in Ramzaan month!

Abdul: I can see that. You must be earning so much! Raziq Bhai said you are giving Iftar Party in Nainital!

1280px-Nainital_metro.jpg

Syed Ji gives a broad smile!

Abdul: (getting excited) What special do you have planned for us?

Syed Ji: Well, I promise it will be quite an unforgettable feast!

Abdul: Is it? What's special? Have you got any special goat meat?

Syed Ji gives a big grin!

Syed Ji: It's is a special Goat I have planned for our feast!

For the next 15 minutes, Abdul nags his friend Syed to tell him about the Iftar special plans...

Finally Syed Ji gives in.

Syed Ji: Abdul Miya! You wouldnt even believe your eyes! This is the BAKARI I have planned for our Special Iftar Party!

And Syed Ji shows this picture in his picture in his mobile
B10-A7-C4-E-9-CA6-4-F7-D-937-F-25-EBC418527-F.jpg

Abdul, quite an old man too, gets the shock of his life ... almost a heart attack...

Whattttttttttttttttt??????? Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr???? Sharma Ji's Daughter in Lawwwwwwwwww??????

Syed Ji smiles... She is not Boney Sharma's daughter in law or Ranveer Sharma's wife anymore...

SHE IS MY PERSONAL RANDI, my Bitch, my Dog!

And Syed Ji laughs out loud...

Abdul: (recovering after sometime) Syed Ji I know you are capable of trapping all kinds of girls and women.
But this I dont believe!!!! She is from my flats ... She is such a SANSKARI innocent girl, less than 6 months since she married.

I dont believe! I dont believe at all! You are bluffing!!!

Syed Ji: Abdul Miya!

When you see her lying naked at our Iftar Feast!
When you see her obeying my orders like a meek servant!
When you see her follow every dirty commands I give her!
When she gets fucked by anyone I tell her to!
When she opens allllllllll her holes for us!
When she serves as a sluttiest, dirtiest RANDI for me, you, Raziq, Imran and Faizal!

Then you will believe!

You can even imagine the the things I am going to make this Randi do at Nainital!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Abdul: Syed Ji! I wish all you said is true! Fucking this BR***M*N randi will be heaven!

But still I find this all hard to believe!

Syed Ji: Let me give you a sample!

Syed Ji calls a number... after 2 seconds...

Randi ... Kuttiya ... Besharam Bahu ...
strip yourself naked, spread your legs wide and take a picture and send it to me!
You have 2 mins!!

As Abdul Miya watched and waited with bated breath ... in less than 2 mins ...

a message sound on Syed Ji's phone ... Syed Ji looks at the phone ... and triumphantly gives his phone to Abdul Miya!

Tanya-Ravichandran-1.jpg

Abdul Miya's 9 inch circumcised cock rages into rock solid status...

He couldn't believe he was seeing a naked picture of TANYA SHARMA!

The sanskari Bahu, the sweetest, most beautiful, most innocent wife from his apartment!

After staring at this stunning pic for 10 whole mins, he had only one question for Syed Ji...

SYED JI! HOW DID YOU TRAP THIS SANSKARI br**M*N innocent wife??????????????????

Syed Ji calmly began ... It all started one sunny afternoon in summer ... the street was deserted ...

In came Tanya Sharma ... Into my Kirana store ... She was wearing a normal saree, but still stunned me at first looks...

Tanya_Ravichandran3.jpg

This is the Iftar Bakari (feast goat) Syed, Abdul, Raziq, Imran & Faizal
- all dirty, nasty, old men in their 60s are going to FEAST on in their trip to Nainital!!!

Samantha went to her friends house, her friend wasn't there but her husband was roaming nude around,
Samantha saw his cock and got shocked, since she hasn't had sex, she said y not

Samantha was going to with a hadcore one shouting and screaming,

Suddenly her friend came home and found out both cheating she couldnt take it and started shouting at sammu and her husband

Sammu bazar

Samantha went to her friends house, her friend wasn't there but her husband was roaming nude around,
Samantha saw his cock and got shocked, since she hasn't had sex, she said y not

Samantha was going to with a hadcore one shouting and screaming,

Suddenly her friend came home and found out both cheating she couldnt take it and started shouting at sammu and her husband

Sevatha koothi samantha unna aasai theera daily um nude ah enjoy pannanum. enna 2nd marriage pannu di

Thick Shruti's new producer wanted to fuck her , but as they started to do it, shruti got a call from another director to immediately come to spot as she was arguing the producer couldn't take it she starting crushing shrutis thick boobs

Poor guy couldn't fuck shruti as she to go immediately
But shruti still told him to suck her pussy and taste it

She also promised her that next week she would definitely fuck her and even promised an anal

Thick Shruti's new producer wanted to fuck her , but as they started to do it, shruti got a call from another director to immediately come to spot as she was arguing the producer couldn't take it she starting crushing shrutis thick boobs

Poor guy couldn't fuck shruti as she to go immediately
But shruti still told him to suck her pussy and taste it

She also promised her that next week she would definitely fuck her and even promised an anal

Bro post some anal gangbang of shruti🙏🏼🙏🏼🔥

Back