• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which South Actresses make the Best Mistresses

• Malayalam Actresses

• Tamil Actresses

• Telugu Actresses

• Kannada Actresses

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could you help me with their pics as they aren't very famous, only few and very low quality images are showing up on Google search.

NYbTIU.jpg
NYbZWj.png
NYbiMa.jpg
NYbXZQ.jpg
NYbqDe.jpg
NYbP2q.jpg
NYbV8R.jpg
NYbaEp.jpg
NYb4nZ.jpg
NYbCz6.jpg
NYbEID.jpg
NYbSY0.jpg
NYbbMr.jpg
NYbhZb.jpg

Can u do this

Ignore The Sign on Thread start.

Feel free to put in requests regarding South Actresses Femdom Fakes.

South Indian Movie Actresses/Serial Actresses/Singers/Dancers/News Anchors/Tik Tok Stars. (All included)
Pls make pranika dhakshu bro

Thanks for the suggestions.

As for the hair colour the lot of Models from the Original pics are Blonde/Redhead etc cause of the different countries of origin. Really difficult to find Black haired Models only.

As for the Lesbian fakes, I don't think so at least not anytime soon as I'm more interested in Femdom than Lezdom.

Very few Fakers are doing Femdom Fakes on this site and personally I love the idea of being Dominated by Actresses and other Female Celebrities.
Ok no problems just told suggestions that's only but can i tell u another suggestion ?

My Queen
NYu53Z.gif

Mistress Swapna Vijayakumar
(Amrita TV News Anchor)
Since I was a Little Kid (In School), whenever I use to watch Her on TV on News Time I always Imagined myself being Helplessly Tied under the News Desk by Her and then she would sit on my face with Her Gorgeous Ass all Naked and read the Complete News Segment while I kept Struggling to Breathe beneath Her the Whole Time.
NYuGAa.gif

Last edited:
Tell me and I'll see if I can find the pics
Sreeja shyam, mathusaji, etc from mathrubhumi news.
Lakshmi padma, alakananda, shalini sivadas, rajani warrier, prakula, juliet Sebastian, ameena etc from asianet news
Anusree nair from amrita tv
Sujaya parvathi from 24
after some of these i will suggest others too
If u create lesbian too i am happy but its upto u wait for result

Back